Yes, Someone Actually Made An “I’m At The Park” Parody of I’m On A Boat (Nationals Edition)

Screen shot 2012-03-08 at 12.06.25 PM

Speechless. Someone actually did this.

Here are the lyrics. Audio and video is below.

I’m at the park, I’m at the park.

Nats Nation look at me, ‘cause I’m cheering at the park.

I’m at the park, I’m at the park.

#FUphilly fans that come creeping in our park

I’m at the park Nats fans, take a look at me.

Sittin pretty in the park of my favorite team,

Hitting long drives off of a Cliff Lee fastball

Scoreboard check Philly fans cause we’re whoopin’ ass now

Take a picture Screech, It’s time for Nats/Phillies

Ryan Howard the clown vs Zimmerman’s heat

I’m in my Zim shirt and I’m Philly stopping.

This is Nats Park Philly fans so you must be walking.

I’m watching presidents race in-between innings.

Philly fans can relate to Teddy, never winning Superbowls???

But we ain’t Phils fans, we as real as it gets cough bandwagon cough

We are Nats Nation dumb Phanatic and don’t forget it.

I’m at the park and a long ball’s flying.

I caught a monster home run from the Z-Man.

I’m the king of the world, at the park on MASN.

If you’re sitting at home than you’re not a real Nats fan.

Get your butt up #FUPhilly is real!

3-2 bottom nine all you Nats fans.

Papelbon in a bind all you Nats fans.

Zimmerman is walking off all you Nats fans.

Philly fans leavin’ cryin’ all you Nats fans.

Hey Nats you should see me now, arms held high in the cheer of the crowd.

Love it when the park gets this loud.

With Stephen Strasburg anything is possible!

Always knew I’d be at the park, where the Nats fans always are.

Nats Nation cheer with me.

Always knew I’d see the day, where we kicked Philly out of the way.

Believe me when I say Bryce Harper all day.

Brace yourself. The video is after the jump.

Somewhere, T-Pain hangs his head.

H/T @JCNast

1. ….facepalm….

2. good. god.
    Why even bother making that?

3. These people are quickly transitioning from ‘cute and noble’ to ‘fucking embarassingly pathetic and stupid’ in their attempts to be relevant.

4. wow, I think I need to gouge my earbrums out.

5. I know they’re going to be competitive in future years, but I hope they fail miserably this year. They’re getting cocky with no history to boast about.

6. Crap, I got confused. I just watched a video of a turd being microwaved and this video, and I can’t tell which is which.

7. Everything this stupid fan base does supports why we’re better in every possible way…keep up the good work Nats Nation!

8. spectacular fail. i like how he’s a nationals fan but his youtube handle is Cubs444.

9. Can someone explain to me what in the blue hell has these people all gassed up and gives them ANY reason to be this “overconfident” they haven’t done shit but be the Phillies’ bitch the last 3-4 seasons…they need to pipe down until they actually win at least a playoff game, OR, actually get into the playoffs….bunch of lames, better ask the Eagles about what being hype will get you.

10. And the hole they are digging gets deeper

11. Fuckin idiots

12. @Strugz, they won the season series against the Phillies last season, which was probably like winning the World Series to them. Of course, the last four of those games came after the Phils had locked up homefield advantage and were playing with no more than half a lineup
    Love how they have nothing to brag about with their baseball team, so they have to bring up Super Bowls. As if their football team has done a damn thing over the past 20 years

13. ThePhillyFlash

March 8, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Christ on a crutch. Calling that nonsense pathetic would actually be kind. If someone played that video for the Phillies down in Clearwater, they’d laugh their asses off, then circle that first date in Washington on their calendars so they can swat those pesky gNats like the miserable bugs they are, and remind their ridiculously loser fanbase of who the REAL king is in NL East.

14. I felt like I just lost a piece of my sanity. Can`t wait to kick their butts this year. They will have 80 wins at best.

15. crossingbroad.com just named dropped by the dc sports radio host on 97.5
    said he wants to do crossingbroad roadtrip

16. can someone remind this fucking idiot that the Phils are 59-31 agains the Nats in the last 5 years…

17. Awww, it is so cute when retards try to be like normal people.

18. i’m curious what these people are going to do May 1st when the Phils will already have a healthy lead in the NL east

19. SeanPatrickMac

March 8, 2012 at 1:27 pm

…the awkward moment when your embarrassed to be associated with the human race.

20. Honestly… this has to be a phillies fan pretending to be a nats fan so we can make fun of them… no way this is real!

21. That video is literally impossible to masterbate to.

22. 2011: Phillies (+184) Nationals (-19)

23. this is the most absurd thing I have ever seen. I’ll see you all at the park #thetakeover

24. El Toro de Upper Darby

March 8, 2012 at 1:56 pm

You have to have more than a fistful of fans in order to be a “Nation,” right?

25. RocOutWithYourDocOut

March 8, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Anything else going on in the World of Sports these days?

26. If Nats were up 3-2 in the ninth Paplebon wouldn’t event be in the game… Idiots.

27. I just….I….
    *sigh*

28. even auto tune couldn’t keep him in tune. Plus it sounded like he recorded it on an answering machine… that guy sucks

29. How many times has “the park [got] this loud”?
    Over/under 3.5
    Either myself or this dude needs to be euthanized right now.

30. 3 Finger Lenny

March 8, 2012 at 2:06 pm

that’s something Chirp would like

31. Wait, they aren’t called the Expos anymore?

32. wow. That was the most insanely idiotic thing ive ever seen. At no point in that rambling incoherent video was there anything close that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having watched it. The nats will have no wins, and may god have mercy on their souls

33. roger dorn's contact

March 8, 2012 at 3:06 pm

somewhere, lou brown pulled his cock out and pissed all over this video…

34. wow! i was too embarrassed to finish reading!

35. They are sure working on obtaining the most BAD karma before opening day…. gotta love the over exuberance from these dandelions.
    Its a LONG baseball season, just remember that Nats fans, its a LONGGG season.

36. Sometimes natural selection doesn’t do its job.

37. Ed Snider's Wine

March 8, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Washington is the most irrelevant sports city in the nation. Worse than Cleveland. The Redskins haven’t won anything in 20 years, not even coming close. And the rest of their teams are just absolute jokes.

38. I think that garbage just gave me cancer.

39. Jayson Werth's Buttplug

March 8, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Douchebaggery

40. Lenny's other 2 fingers

March 8, 2012 at 6:20 pm

They are not bandwagon fans yet they get about 2K fans per game….ironic

41. Thank you for participating in this study that fulfills the requirements of my Communication Research Methods Course. The study entitled, Fan Related Computer Mediated Communication: A Content Analysis of Social Media Commentary, will analyze several variables of fan behavior including attitudes towards winning and destructive communication dialogue of rival fans. Thank you for your participation and all responses will be kept confidential.
    P.S. Waiting patiently for my Grammy nomination! LOL

42. you honestly are trying to say that the nationals even compare to the Phillies is just downright STUPID. when was the last time the nationals won a playoff series. Or the last time they had a better record than the Philles. or even the last time there were more nats fans than Phils fans at one of washingtons home games Phillies fans take over that park when the Phils play there. YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT

43. lol at Nats’ fans, they’re very entertaining

44. It’s sad when you can embarrass T-Pain

45. I assume that when one of these teams wins the nl east over the other they will shove it in there faces