Jagr Makes Fun of Bryz, Bears

Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 12.53.19 AM
Wow– you talk about worlds colliding.

Our favorite partially-cloaked Penguins fan, Taylor, who we featured before Game 1 along with her signs and bear costumes, not only kept her word and showed up with elementary-level signs, but she also brought along the bears to scare Ilya Bryzgalov.

Here’s a photo of Taylor posing with fake Hulk Hogan, who somehow manages to afford tickets behind the Flyers’ bench:

Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 12.55.32 AMUnfortunately for Taylor (and the Hulkster), their team would blow a three-goal in this game

Later, Taylor and her animal friends popped up on the Pens’ broadcast:

Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 1.22.10 AM

Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 12.55.00 AM

Problem for our attention-loving friend and her hairy cohorts: Bryz wasn’t frightened by the creatures seated behind the glass. And, after the game, Jaromir Jagr had some fun with our favorite Russian, yelling beeeeaaarrs while Bryz was talking to the media.

Jagr had some more thoughts on the situation:

"Must have been 70 of them. Who get them a ticket? I was scared, too."

This has to be a Yinzer low-point– they not only watched their team lose, but now they also have to listen to their former star make fun of their lame attempts to scare his Russian goaltender? Sads.

Watch after the jump as Jagr pokes fun at Bryz.

1. Sexual…. Sexual

2. taylor’s attitude stinks just like her pussy.

3. She should stick to wearing bikinis, otherwise chick has a dude face.

4. lady looks like a dude

April 12, 2012 at 6:17 am

That Taylor Marie puck-slut is just a pig with a PIG face!!!!She had a picture on her twitter(now removed wonder why) showing her pussy!! AGAIN WHAT A PIG!!!!!LOVE to see her bring that shit to PHILLY!!

5. Taylor Marie (princess_sass)

April 12, 2012 at 6:19 am

4 Glass Seats: $2,100
    Whiteout Shirt: $14.99
    4 Beers: $30
    Watching my team blow a 3 goal lead: $2,144.99

6. i can’t believe they actually have to pay for those white out shirts.

7. also,
    lmao @ how she’s changed her tune by being all “nice”. stay pressed.
    and what’s the talk about finding a man? i thought her bf was getting drafted? i guess she found out being drafted meant picked for a pickup game.
    kanyeshrug.gif

8. 3 Finger Lenny

April 12, 2012 at 7:39 am

I would knock that fake Hulk Hogan straight out & that chick is a classic bu-her-face

9. Crosby sucks dick for fun

April 12, 2012 at 7:42 am

Yuk, she is one ugly broad

10. The Keeper of the Mechanical Bull

April 12, 2012 at 7:44 am

Hey Kyle your mission if you choose to accept it… Get her to agree to some nakedness if the flyers win to series…
    other wise we dont give two shits about her.

11. the partially-cloaked penguins fan deleted her twitter :(

12. send this bitches info to 4chan
    Love,
    Beez Nutz

13. Where’s that shit bag pens fan from temple? How come he’s not running his mouth on here today?

14. Pen's fan who goes to Temple

April 12, 2012 at 8:18 am

I’m here…I’m a little tired from jackin off my entire fraternity last night

15. wow those sun glasses in the other picture sure hid a lot of ugly.

16. That win felt good lets be humble, make fun of those that talked too much smack, but stay humble we have a solid young team here that can bounce back from just about anything, lets keep up the W’s but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Philly don’t have another 1st period like we did last night, that was a brutal period to watch….

17. F*ck off Aaron

18. FLOYERS WIN, FLOYERS WIN!!!

April 12, 2012 at 9:12 am

She looks like Steve Martin in the movie “Roxanne”….
    If you were to 69 with this chick, you not only get head, but get her nose up your ass as well….

19. lol, wow that slunt is hideous…

20. What a three bagger…woof.

21. Okay seriously if you guys think this girl looks like a dog you might be high. Her twitter name is @princesss_sass she didn’t delete anything. You clearly haven’t been exposed to attractive women. Not many people look like a model mid scream or being caught off guard. You guys are ridiculous.

22. Time for fake Penguins fans to get fake indignant about their team blowing a 3-0 lead at home in the playoffs.

23. … in Shitsburgh

24. She’s a Pittsburgh 9 and a Philly 4.
    Also, that line on how does Hogan afford tickets behind the bench was awesome. I thought the same thing.

25. GO FLYERS!!!

26. Pittsburgh will win in the end.

April 12, 2012 at 9:41 am

For all of you assholes that are talking shit on the Hulk Hogan guy, he has beat Cancer twice. You are all too ignorant to know that though.

27. she looks a bit like Tyler Kennedy if he had longer hair and was even uglier

28. Phil from Mt Airy

April 12, 2012 at 9:43 am

She actually said that ppl are “making fun of her” and her body is “flawless” Typical shitsburgh trash.

29. oh my gosh!! this girl! i can’t even! she really thinks she’s hot?!?!? she’s not even remotely cute enough to be that bitchy. wow.

30. Because that’s completely relevant. “He beat cancer twice so you shouldn’t make fun of him.” Fuck off.

31. Pittsburgh will win in the end

April 12, 2012 at 9:46 am

Can’t you assholes tell that Hulkster wannabe has beaten cancer? It gives him the excuse to act like a fucking child everywhere he goes.

32. Seriously guys, if you think Taylor is a dog, you should see me, i had to wear a fucking bear costume because i’m so fucking fat and fugly.

33. Hey Pittsburgh will win in the end…good for him he beat cancer twice that’s really awesome to hear…but it still doesn’t make him look like any less of an.asshole

34. Jose from Norristown

April 12, 2012 at 9:52 am

I’d bang her Yo!

35. Who the fuck cares if he beat cancer when it comes to chirping? No ones saying shit about his cancer.
    If he can’t take a jab, then STFD.

36. “They dont drink from the cup, they just choke” hahahahaha soooooooo true. 1975 Flyers 1975

37. Holy crystal meth batman!!
    “Buzz, your girlfriend…woof!”
    BTW, leave the bear suits to mohammed.

38. He may have beat cancer twice, looks like he also beat feet for the overtime if you check out the Lavy gif…typical Shitsburgh fan

39. Good thing i gobbled all that cock in the men’s room in between periods, i would have been starved by the time i got back to my Mom’s house in Shittsburgh.

40. @Pittsburgh will win in the end. – No one is making fun of him for beating cancer so who gives a shit. He still dresses like Hulk Hogan and acts like a d-bag at Penguins games. If you want to dress like a wrestler and act like a moron then be prepared to be made fun of. But honestly if he has beaten cancer twice and enjoys dressing like the hulkster then good for him, he shouldn’t care if people are busting on him.

41. Are we really supposed to know the back story to every Penguins fan? I mean I know there are not that many but really? gimme a break.
    Everyone needs to relax with this chick…seriously… when all there is nothing but ugly ass fat chicks around her I fully understand why she thinks shes hot.
    Cant help it a 9 in Pittsburgh is a 4 here….4 too high?

42. I say let the Pens fans throw their dirt but they can’t burry our Flyers….didn’t they find that out last night…always crying about something…but in the end they had a 3-0 lead and lost it…Hey Taylor your sign about Philadelphia not being able to drink from the cup because we choke….hummmm….I think we know who CHOKED last night….and all the acting classes the Pens take are really crazy. How about Giroux brushing by a player and gets called for a penalty and the hit by the bench where the Pens player arched his back to make the hit look bad….back to class boys your acting skills didn’t help you last night…maybe if you focused on the game and not the cry baby skills you might play better with a 3-0 lead…. We love playing in Pittadelphia!

43. Woof. Look at that schnoz.

44. P.S. did that Taylor girl play hockey herself? My Lord look at that nose it seems to have been broken a few times! Maybe she should put the bear costume on to cover that face she has!

45. Taylor M. (The one this is about....)

April 12, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I’d love you to all come and make comments directly to me, this harassment is just really doing nothing but feeding my ego. Keep writing about me, keep talking shit. I truly do find it hilarious, that all of you people on here are wasting your time at your day jobs, or no jobs at all, taking verbal stabs at an 18 year old girl. As I said, you can talk all the shit you want on me, because I don’t care. Come say it directly to me. I’ll love it. @princesss_sass is where you can find me. I will be waiting. As for the hockey game, I’ve seen some of the signs in Philly and they’re just as bad as mine were. Philly outplayed us last night in the last 2 periods. No questions asked, there were blown calls on both sides plain and simple. The Penguins were outplayed. Then again, last time I checked…. This wasn’t a 1 game series. Good luck to the Flyers, yes I will continue to support my Penguins as I did today by still wearing a jersey. & I will continue to take verbal stabs. 1 loss won’t shut me up. See you guys in game two. I told you where you could come find me on Twitter. So, come and visit.

46. Enough already. Leave the girl alone. Sorry Taylor.

47. Did you guys hear she slept with Talbot ….

48. Taylors Tampon

April 12, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Her pussy still stinks

49. How they let her near the glass with that nose?! lol
    Question: How does making fun of you “feed your ego”? lol
    See what happens when girls look for attention, they get it.

50. She looks like Malkin!!!!

51. Chance, Vice President of the Falcons

April 13, 2012 at 7:56 am

She used to send Talbot naked pics.