– Joe Vitale, who injured Danny Briere on Sunday, he took a puck to the head last night…
– The Flyers, they can’t beat the Rangers, losing 5-3:
The last time the Flyers went without a win in a series of six or more games was the 2006-07 series against Pittsburgh, when they were 0-5-2. The Flyers hadn’t been swept in regulation in a series of six games or more since the Rangers won all six games between the teams in 1971-72.
Full game highlights are after the jump.
– The Sixers, they can’t beat the Heat, losing 99-93 and Andre Iguodala was poked in the eye.
– The Phillies finalized their Opening Day roster:
Pitchers: Right-handers Joe Blanton, Roy Halladay, David Herndon, Kyle Kendrick, Jonathan Papelbon, Chad Qualls, Michael Stutes and Vance Worley, and left-handers Antonio Bastardo, Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee and Joe Savery.
Catchers: Carlos Ruiz and Brian Schneider.
Infielders: Freddy Galvis, Pete Orr, Placido Polanco, Jimmy Rollins, Jim Thome and Ty Wigginton.
Outfielders: John Mayberry Jr., Laynce Nix, Hunter Pence, Juan Pierre and Shane Victorino.
– Opie and Anthony give Scott Hartnell some love. 3:17:30 mark of the video after the jump Hartnell gets praised scoring goals and annoying the fuck out of opponents.