And Now, Claude Giroux with John Bolaris’ Busty Girlfriend

Screen Shot 2012-05-21 at 3.40.36 PM
Screen Shot 2012-05-21 at 3.40.36 PM
Claude Giroux continued on his post-surgery party circuit when he went to the WMMR concert yesterday. Here he is photographed with John Bolaris’ girlfriend, whose boobs, I’m guessing, are not real.

Screen Shot 2012-05-21 at 3.40.24 PM

You might think we’re getting on Giroux by posting pictures of him at a bar, playing Baggo, and attending concerts with former local weather men, but really we’re just looking for an excuse to tell you to vote for him for the NHL 13 cover.

Of course, if we keep posting pictures of G drinking, there's a chance that Paul Holmgren might trade him to next year's Stanley Cup winner. So perhaps we'll stop.

Second pic via 10-time all-star CB reader (@DXFlyers)

1. You heard it here

May 21, 2012 at 4:08 pm

watch out G – you might get roofied

2. Carl Cunningham

May 21, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I thought Jeff Carter was the only guy who had fun. Crap.

3. I heard jeff carter fucked Jill Marie

4. OneManWolfpack

May 21, 2012 at 4:58 pm

A few things:
    Who is Bolaris’ girlfriend? Anyone have better pics?
    I like the asshole who photo-bombed the 2nd Giroux pic. Well done sir.
    And relax… G won’t be getting traded until he signs that 10 year deal.

5. what boobs? I was expecting like Christina Hendricks from your title.

6. Bolaris is slipping. He used to only date true dime pieces

7. That hat g is Wearing is god awful. Those hats are the equivalent of chicks giving duck faces in pics

8. From a Giroux house party last night – he seems to have mastered beer pong with two casts:

9. harry mays bald spot

May 21, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Baggo? Its cornhole you assclown.

10. 3 Finger Lenny

May 21, 2012 at 6:08 pm

I expected John boloris broad to have bigger tits. Wouldn’t Mind 69ing her though

11. I’d fuck G, Boloris & his gf

12. can anyone not see the pics or is it just me?

13. I want to fuck that cunt

14. I want to drink her pussy juice then have her suck my asshole after I take a corn filled shit

15. I heard boloris, Dutch & Burrell had a hogging contest at pen & pencil sat night.

16. I want to stick my fat cock up her asshole with no lube, then make her suck my dick and have her taste her own shit

17. Fuck you Ron Jeremy, I shoot the best loads

18. Big Dick Johnson

May 21, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Yea, 700 Level.
    Yea, I know, I’ll name my blog after a section of a demolished stadium frequented by un-employed toothless Kenzo’s ( and Fishtownies, before it was “gentrified”), who only go to games get smashed, smoke drugs, and then go home and blacken the old lady’s eye.
    We should all aspire to be so cool……

19. Blogs are blogs. Sucks -beat it Homeboy & stay off this site

20. X Live Panty Dropper

May 21, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Roaring round of applause to G for playng beer pong and sniping solo cups with two casts on.

21. X Live Panty Dropper

May 21, 2012 at 10:01 pm

You know he had his pick of the pussy in this house too

22. Siop trolling meech lol

23. Siop trolling meech lol

24. Siop trolling meech lol

25. Kyle is the man

May 22, 2012 at 7:10 am

Who cares

26. Why did you close the Pat Burrell comment section yesterday?? I had a great story about him in the piazza

27. what happened to the buzz on broad relationship & those podcasts?

28. how did the buzz on broad relationship sour????
    Man Kyle is like the Phils with not giving his fans answers