Joe Banner is So Entirely Full of Shit

Kyle Scott —  January 21, 2013 — 29 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 1.28.43 PM

Joe Banner, who missed out on hiring Chip Kelly ostensibly because he works for the Browns, and who sword-fought with Jeffrey Lurie by way of Reuben Frank last week, told Peter King that the Browns didn't really want Kelly anyway:

"We removed ourselves from the process. We really liked Chip. He's intriguing, a very different thinker, and very smart. But you could see he was uncertain what he wanted to do. He may be in Philadelphia 10 years or longer and have a terrific career. But the fact he committed to Tampa Bay last year, backed out, then seemed all year to be leaning toward going to the NFL, then being so uncertain with us, we just felt it was too big a gamble. If there was no ambivalence, we may have offered him the job.''

OK, Joe. And Mitt Romney didn’t want to be President.

You removed yourself from the process like a nerdy kid in high school removed himself from a Seven Minutes in Heaven closest.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

29 responses to Joe Banner is So Entirely Full of Shit

1. I call bullshit!

2. Christina Lurie’s Left Tit January 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm

I showed myself to him a few years ago, and that’s the face he made. I think he likes dick.

3. Do you ever read your comments and see how badly you are despised Kyle?? You no talent sack of shit.

4. I usually discount the opinions of people calling themselves “blow me.”

5. Blow me, if hes despised so much dont bother reading the posts. I love people like you, complete douche bag

6. Hey Bill…Blow me

7. haha and its not an opinion..its a fact that many consider you an absolute joke. You’re an embarrassment.

8. Banner really has a face you just want to punch.

9. @”blow me”- As soon as you came to this website, you lost, regardless of your opinion. If you hate it, then go elsewhere and don’t read it. That simple. Page views=KS wins.
    Fuck Joe Banner. That is all.
    FACE

10. I enjoy your take on things and appreciate your site

11. Crossing Broad via Facebook January 21, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Why don’t you back up your comments and say exactly who despises me

12. I apologize, my daddy stuck his fat cock up my ass too much when I was little and now I take it out on everyone else

13. Crossing Broad via Facebook January 21, 2013 at 2:04 pm

675,000 hits today on just 2 posts. So I guess the whole city despises me but can’t get enough

14. Candy from the Oak January 21, 2013 at 2:10 pm

15. Penguins Fan Who Goes to Temple January 21, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Haters going hate crossingbroad guy.
    Pens are 2-0

16. Rhea Hughes’ Veal Cutlets January 21, 2013 at 2:22 pm

People, people, people. Can we PLEASE stop with all the personal hatred? This is supposed to be a light hearted website where people can talk, laugh, and vent about unimportant things like sport, and Rachel Reckless.
    Can we leave the toxic word “hate” for those who truly deserve it? Like Bin Laden, Adam Lanza, and Delco?

17. hatred is bad
    hate, the word, is just a word. It describes something bad, but it isn’t bad in itself.
    and you aren’t our mother.

18. @vealcutlets that is the object of every single message board on the internet

19. I Hate Hipsters January 21, 2013 at 2:41 pm

You know what they say Kyle, racism sells. At this rate, maybe you will get the Joe Conklin and Girls of Philly ads back. You should post some bikini pics of Mrs CB, that will get some page views. Hubba hubba.

20. Comment boards are the most evil things in life

21. Blow me is a fat dorito fingered loser who has nothing better to do then post on blogs he ” dislikes”

22. Pens Fan Who Goes To Temple And Doesn’t Know The Names Of Players On The Pens Team Or Even If They Still Play For The Pens Or Not. Just shut up.
    Blow Me, Ok.
    Rhea Hughes’ Veal Cutlets, Amen Sistas, Amen.
    Kyle, don’t listen to these scrotum sacks, they’re just jealous. And dumb as hell to boot. Now bring Mommy her D batteries and her Jack, and stop whining about it too.

23. Read pretty much every comment on your racism post..truly a journalistic gem.

24. The Original that guy January 21, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Banner and Roseman going at it???
    JEW FIGHT!!!!!

25. Joe Banner is the man. Fuck Howie

26. Slammin Gretzky’s Daughter January 21, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Joe sounds exactly like a guy getting rejected for a date and then saying he wasn’t really interested in the girl and she’s not really all that hot anyway. I’m sure that’s something he had a lot of practice with in high school while he wasn’t getting stuffed into lockers or fulfilling his duties as treasurer of the A/V club.

27. Come on guys it’s MLK day

28. …can’t we all just get along?

29. To anybody here who really believed Joe Banner didn’t want Chip Kelly, give me a call at 1-800-SCREW-YOU. I’ve got some prime beachfront property in Montana I’m sure you’ll be interested in.