Kyle Scott —  January 17, 2013 — 19 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 12.41.55 PMPhoto courtesy of 97.5 The Fanatic's Matt Lombardo

Well, at least he’s happy.

Presser starts at 1:30, and we’ll bring you the live stream so long as the interweb gnomes cooperate.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

19 responses to Sign Guy is Back Outside the NovaCare Complex, Apparently Still Doesn’t Have a Job

1. LaDasha McReynolds January 17, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I eat chips and then they become my poop!

2. President Obama January 17, 2013 at 1:02 pm

He can thank me for that unemployment extension. Glad to see he is using his time wisely instead of looking for job.

3. Candy from the Oak January 17, 2013 at 1:03 pm

must be from delco

4. Still unemployed. Still not using a proof reader.

5. Shoulder Pad Guy January 17, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Sign man is a zero trying become a 1

6. Proud Delco Resident January 17, 2013 at 3:06 pm

@ Candy, where are you from? Fishtown? Kensington? Northeast Philly? Buselton aka Russia East? Or maybe Jersey? I have lived in Delco for 25 years and am proud of it. I have a college degree, a family, 3 cars and a nice big house in Delco. I would take Delco over any of those places in a heartbeat.

7. Candy from the Oak January 17, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Well Delco dirt ball , stop supporting Philly teams and hang down Chester with the union n brothers . The fact you explained yourself makes you more dirty :(

8. Angelo Cataldo wanna be January 17, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I agree with Candy, Delco has a ton of scum bags…I will only let a Delco chick blow me then cum on her face because that’s what you do to dirty little Delco whores

9. A Huge Wingbowl Fan January 17, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Delco girls love foot tats

10. Shoulder Pad Guy January 17, 2013 at 3:51 pm

new car smell

11. A Huge Wingbowl Fan January 17, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Can’t wait for the Wingbowl

12. I live in Delco and own my own business, I fuck strippers two at a time while my wife is battling cancer, and I do more coke off of hooker tits than Sheen. DELCO RULES.

13. Proud Delco Resident January 17, 2013 at 4:23 pm

@ Candy, nice comeback. I’m sure that I hit the nail on the head. Given the fact that you are a racist I would pick Kensington or Northeast Philly. I’m sure you were at the Northeast airport last night to welcome Chip. And I’m sure that you already have your Wing Bowl tickets lined up. Get a life.

14. Candy from the Oak January 17, 2013 at 5:08 pm

15. William Visconto January 17, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Delco is a bunch of pussies .. Go back to your double wide homes

16. William Visconto January 17, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Me and my boys would love to beat the hell out of sign man , loser for life

17. A Huge Wingbowl Fan January 17, 2013 at 7:27 pm

@delco trash-
    Don’t bad mouth the Wingbowl, you white trash pussy.
    Can’t wait to see tits at the Wingbowl

18. Chance-VP of the GnA Falcons January 17, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I want to sucker sign man in the back of his head.
    wish lurie would give that loser a lifetime ban.

19. And still doesn’t understand basic punctuation. Wow. Best fan base.