My apologies for some site problems this morning– server issues. Here’s a brief roundup from the extended holiday weekend (for some of you…).
Let’s hit it!
But first a word from our sponsors:
– Join me tomorrow night at Drinker’s Tavern in Old City (2nd and Market) for PRO WRESTLING QUIZZO. Details here.
– Our friends at Godfather Locks provide you winning picks. Use code “Crossing” for 30% off weekly subscriptions.
– Stop by Chickie’s and Pete’s locations on Wednesdays for $24.95 all-you-can-eat snow crab legs.
– Girls. Girls of Philly has photos from over 10 years of local girls. You’re almost guaranteed to know at least one. They aren’t wearing any clothes. This link is safe for work, but after that, you're on your own.
- Meet Zac Rinaldo and Ilya Bryzgalov at Sports Vault locations. They will be signing autographs this weekend at Sports Vault. Ben Revere will be doing so on Saturday, April 20. Get details and tickets here.
– Need apparel? Grab the Clearwater Dreamin’ t-shirt from our friends at Philly Phaithful. Or, if you’re looking for vintage or retro, check out Monkey's Uncle in Doylestown or shop online for their impressive selection of throwback Flyers gear.
– Claude Giroux’s goal gets dirtier every time I look at it.
– The Villanova Wildcats continue to make their way onto the bubble. They came back from down 12 in the second half to beat Rutgers last night.
– In the minor leagues, Ben Revere sang Beyonce’s “Put A Ring On It” for a video that was played on his team’s jumbotron. Yesterday, 6 ABC showed some of Revere’s Phillies teammates the video.
– Jrue Holiday said Andrew Bynum looks like a beast some days, A BEAST WHO HAS PLAYED IN A FUCKING GAME GO FUCK YOURSELF.
– The legless runner who shot his girlfriend was doping? You don’t say. He seemed like a real standup guy.
– Johnny Football, taking online classes.
– Jim Thome is selling his massive house.
– Finally, spring training games start soon. Here’s a picture of a reader’s cute kid, because you love cute kids and maybe readers?