Here’s Part of the Shane Victorino Tribute Video Played at CBP Last Night

Kyle Scott —  May 30, 2013 — 32 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 9.55.50 AM

I believe that was Shane’s wife in the purple

For some reason unbeknownst to man, the Phillies haven’t posted, tweeted, vined, snap chatted, or instantly grammed the full version of the tribute video played for Shane Victorino during the game last night. Instead, we get this edited and condensed version from the broadcast, which, of course, means having to listen to Tom McCarthy as he attempts to verbalize the scene when Victorino was given a standing ovation. If the tribute video – which, according to those in attendance, sounds like it was pretty well-done – ever makes its way onto the inter pipes and into 2013, we’ll pass along the link.

Maybe the Phillies’ Twitter guy will wake up soon?

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

32 responses to Here’s Part of the Shane Victorino Tribute Video Played at CBP Last Night

1. really good dude..except when he cheated on his wife..

2. Chance- Vice President of the GnA Falcons May 30, 2013 at 10:09 am

can’t believe they gave this wife- cheater a standing ovation. terible human being me 1st player

3. Dr StinkyNuts May 30, 2013 at 10:10 am

Tom McCarthy is like that retarded kid you protect from the bullies so you can beat the shit out of him yourself.

4. Chance- Vice President of the GnA Falcons May 30, 2013 at 10:11 am

terrible**
    loves breaking that 7th commandment

5. Shane has never met a cocktail waitress or barmaid he didn’t like. Guy would fuck anybody

6. Phillies twitter guy was too busy checking out the chick with the great tits like everyone else was.

• big titties behind home plate May 30, 2013 at 11:05 am

no-one could see a ball or strike because i was the focal point of the game until the 8th inning when someone called and said “YOUR WIFE’S TITS ARE ALL OVER MY 80 INCH PLASMA” at which point i went into hiding.

7. Candy from the Oak May 30, 2013 at 10:22 am

I can see sneaking out of the hotel while his family slept to bang that bartender from PJ’s in nj

8. My Hero! You Know?

9. Shane is a sex addict

10. I was at the game. It was a nice tribute, featuring all Harry Kalas and no pain in the ass macarthy. By the way, the dude helped us win a world series, who gives a fuck if he cheated on his wife?

11. Candy from the Oak May 30, 2013 at 10:49 am

Won’t be shocked if Teeth McDonnell lets Shane nose bang her asshole between traffic reports

12. Shane is a terrible human being. Fuck that jerkoff

13. hard to believe RAJ found a dumber centerfielder then this retarded fuck

14. Oh my god, a professional male athlete who is :GASP: a womanizer? That’s never happened before…

Grow a pair you bunch of pussies. The dude got it done on the field, that’s all you need to be concerned about.

Since when did this become Dr. Phil’s blog for male decency?

15. Man there is an abundance of douche bag guys whining about where Shane puts his dick. You all need to go get laid and stop giving yourself handies with your Mothers old Sears catalogs.

Shane was a total and absolute asset to this team at a good price. You fucking losers should recognize that. His bat was crucial to the 2008 championship. Your Mother is spitting in your Mac and cheese tonight FYI.

16. Shane is by far the dumbest player in MLB. I was glad that pos rube didn’t sign him

17. Phillies’ 40 Year Old Phenom Prospect May 30, 2013 at 1:37 pm

the best part was the ground-out right after the clip of the tribute

18. What a bunch of hypocrites… I didn’t know cheating on his wife had a lot to do with his play on the field…He was a great player, regardless the stuff he does in his personal life.

19. Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance
    (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it for later!

20. We’re planning to try to fix the mailing address/billing address thing.

21. It is best to participate in a contest for the most effective blogs on the web. I’ll recommend this site!

22. Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you may take away me from that service? Thanks!

23. When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any manner you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

24. Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any means you may take away me from that service? Thanks!

25. It�s onerous to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you realize what you�re talking about! Thanks

26. Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you may have here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.