Is Pouring Beer on this Topless Granny at the Kenny Chesney Concert the Most Philly Thing Ever?

This will probably make you uncomfortable… and that’s before you see someone throw a cooler on the topless woman’s head. The video, which is mostly NSFW or life, is after the jump. You’ve been warned.

1. What. The. Fuck.

2. Are we sure shes 18+?

3. This is why our city gets a bad rap. Sure this happens everywhere but it will just add fuel to the Philadelphia fan fire. Why the hell is she topless to begin with? So many questions that we need answers to.

• You’re right, 80 year old women frequently get topless at concerts and have beer poured over their heads and have coolers tossed at them. That happens everywhere….. 0o

4. For some reason this does not surprise me

5. That is really sad. People are so messed up. Even drunk out of your mind, why would people want to do that? It looks like one woman is at least trying to help her.

6. Christina Lurie's Left Tit

June 10, 2013 at 9:29 am

If you need to projectile vomit, this is the video for you.

7. First Down Freddie

June 10, 2013 at 9:30 am

Jesus Kyle! Hungover on a Monday and that’s the first thing I see? Fuck!

8. And Topless Granny gets hit in the head with a cooler

ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!!

9. Pat, our city gets a bad rap because we have too many assholes that do things like this. How many times are we going to say its the minority that ruin it. It happens too often here, I dont care if it happens other places too, that doesn’t excuse it happening here. And it doesnt matter why she is topless they shouldve gotten her help not what they did

10. Rubén's Left Nut

June 10, 2013 at 9:37 am

COOL! TITTIES!!

11. Mike Missanelli's Ass Wiper (Sean Brace)

June 10, 2013 at 9:37 am

That’s AWESOME!

12. Record straight

June 10, 2013 at 9:42 am

The city gets a bad rap because there are more assholes here per capita than probably any place in America. I have lived in 4 major metropolitan areas over the past 10 years, culminating in my moving to Philly last year. Stuff like this seems to be the norm not the outlier here.

By the way, was this video taken at the Roxborough Superfresh parking lot?

13. Wearing a black beater gets you automatically labeled as a douchebag

14. This is exactly why Wildwood and Atlantic City suck. Too much of the Philly Crowd/scum

15. Candy from the Oak

June 10, 2013 at 10:10 am

Can take granny out of Delco but can’t take the trash out of her

16. definitely delco

17. Lotsa redneck rodeo took place in the parking lot. Thats where you stick your cock up your sisters ass reach around, grab her titties and hold on for dear life.

18. Harry Feltersnatch

June 10, 2013 at 10:49 am

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen, and I laughed after watching it, I feel dirty.

19. ThePhillyFlash

June 10, 2013 at 10:54 am

The only thing uncomfortable about this thread was that old biddy and her saggy tits. She must’ve been hammered beyond mortal comprehension (or hailed from Kensington) to have purposely gone topless. I’m not a fan of country music (thank God), so is this the sort of crowd Kenny Chesney attracts?

20. The best part is none of these assholes are even from Philly, nor are they at that concert to enjoy the music. The thing with country shows is they bring out the sluts and the bros who are there to get drunk and be surrounded by sluts. If anything, I think the people who genuinely go to those shows for the music should be more insulted than us as sports fans in a city where this happened. It happens everywhere.

21. I work a thousand feet from the Sussquehanna blah blah blah and the XPN Concert had 200 arrests last year…….YEE HAH.

Drive faster, I hear banjos.

22. I’d do her. I’d do her in front of her kids.

23. At one point it looks like she is actually trying to drink the beer that is being poured on her… and im not sure how many Kenny Chesney fans actually live in the city, dont let the suburban kids give us a bad rep.

24. WTF ? Delco ain’t as bad as Darby, or Gloucester. we get a bad rap. Marcus Hook girls suck so hard you got no skin left to close ur eyes…..

25. Princess Sass's finger sniffer

June 10, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Video was actually shot in Pittsburgh

26. FOREIGN OBJECT!!!!!!

27. Riff raft love Kenny Chesney

28. My favorite kind of people. Three light beers and they’re wasted. And they think they’re all tough.

29. John Clark {Captain Philadelphia}

June 10, 2013 at 2:26 pm

i`m usually like men and if you haven`t seen “Beyaond the Candelabra” it`s a MUST WATCH, But this woman does it for me!!!!

30. You are a dickface

June 10, 2013 at 2:28 pm

The dickface that threw the cooler at the lady should be locked up. And said dickface probably reads this site. Hey dickface, you’re a dickface. You dickface.

31. Wants to see it

June 10, 2013 at 5:28 pm

but can’t because it’s been taken down! shit!

32. Wilma Fingerdoo

June 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm

So many Acute Angina jokes flooding my brain!