Watch as Flyers Beat Writers Pile on Bryz

Kyle Scott —  June 25, 2013 — 37 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-06-25 at 1.41.33 PM

Miller (in the Yankees hat) with other Flyers beat writers in Ocean City this week

You talk about being a big, fat phony. Here’s Courier Post beat reporter Randy Miller defending Bryz against character attacks earlier this year:

“I just asked Bryz about sleeping in meeting and he ripped the writer for embarrassing journalism. Good for Bryz calmly showing his disgust at reports that he slept in a team meeting.”

Miller also defended Bryz in 2012. He and I got into it when he said that fans needed to go easier on Bryz. Miller has, consistently, been one of Bryz’s allies in the media.

But here are Miller’s Tweets today… after he was hung up on by Bryz. Suddenly, these things are relevant now that Bryz is no longer of use to Miller. Storify!

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

37 responses to Watch as Flyers Beat Writers Pile on Bryz

1. Paul Holmgren’s Rock Hard Balls June 25, 2013 at 1:47 pm

You forgot the one where Panotch gets shit on by a bird!

2. These guys are such tool satchels…

3. Man don’t sneak out to the strip bar at lunch time with Randy Miller.

4. What happened to Eskin’s scoop that Bryz wouldn’t be amnestied per his interview with Peter Luukko?

5. Princess Sass’s finger sniffer June 25, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Wonder if any of them can find their dick?

6. THANK YOU FOR THIS. SERIOUSLY.

Randy Miller and co. are a bunch of hacks.

7. “I’ve never seen a man give a blowjob via Twitter.”

Usually because you’re busy participating.

8. LOL at Panach wearing a free shirt

9. And we wonder why a goalie will never succeed in this town…

10. Dave Isaac (Randy Miller’s Gimp) June 25, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Leave him alone!

11. fuck randy miller June 25, 2013 at 2:06 pm

This douche bag wears a Yankee hat, and regularly lectures philly fans on twitter about how great his penguins are. Wasnt this cockhound a baseball writer then at some point bounced to hockey. Hes a ball licker in a dying industry that likes to yell at people on twitter then block them when they disagree because hes an authority!!!!

12. 3 Finger Lenny June 25, 2013 at 2:10 pm

That’s a helleva whack pack in that pic

13. Kyle is the meat in a Carter/Richards sandwich June 25, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Can you imagine those dorks walking into a shore bar?

14. bigdickdaddyfromcincinnati June 25, 2013 at 2:20 pm

randy miller is a hand job…….. talk about beat a dead horse.

15. Frank Servalli June 25, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Those guys couldn’t get laid at a whore house

16. Morganti and Didinger.

end of story.

Crossing Broad is like TMZ meets Major League……they can’t do that to our pledges; only we can do that to our pledges.

17. ThePhillyFlash June 25, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Never mind what those douchebags think, I’m dying to hear what Bryz’s now ex-Flyer teammates have to say about the guy now that he’s gone.

18. Damn that’s funny. You would think bryz was millers baby mama with that rant.

19. What’s that Randy? I can’t hear you with Bryzs cockmeat sam’ich in yo mouth!

20. The Unfuckables!

21. hahahahaha this pic is a classic…. look like a bunch of losers

22. Goonies 2: All Grown Up

Revenge Of The Beat Writers

Broadcast Spews

23. Candy from the Oak June 25, 2013 at 3:07 pm

only fags wear jeans

24. ahhh this guy is ridiculous…how bitter is he? what a fake.

25. Hey Kyle, just enjoying a few chicken sandwiches while i read your GLORIOUS piece. Must say, I can learn a few things from your journalistic style. Am I mad Bryz hung up on me? Sure! It just hurts because that’s how my last relationship with Eduardo my pool boy ended. Just try to understand where I’m coming from. It’s hard looking like jaba the hut and finding a hard dick to satisfy my fat asshole every night. I appreciate your understanding.

26. Randy Miller is such a hometown Penguins fan. Go write about the Penguins with Gary Silvers.

27. Your conversation with him was equally embarrassing for the both of you and now me for reading it.

He’s a Penguins and a Yanks fan? Where the fuck is he from?

28. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and brilliant design and style.

29. Hello, I log on to your new stuff regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

30. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

31. Hey there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

32. It’s actually very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, so I only use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the newest news.

33. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some percent to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

34. What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not really much more neatly-preferred than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You already know thus significantly on the subject of this topic, produced me in my opinion consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved except it’s something to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs ecellent. All the time deal with it up!

35. I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;)