A Moment with Marcus: Marcus Vick Has an Opinion on the George Zimmerman Trial

Kyle Scott —  July 11, 2013 — 42 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 2.34.55 PMMarcus Vick, who is sympathic toward Aaron Hernandez’s current hardship stemming from the alleged fact that he killed at least one guy, has an opinion on the George Zimmerman trial. It goes like this:

Zimmerman better get 30+ years in prison. If my brother had to do 2 years it’s a must. Not self defense when u chase down an innocent kid. He could’ve fired warning shots!!! I hope the homies in the BIG house go bananas on his racist ass. A dogs life means more than a humans? Or a black person life huh?

I’m not sure firing warning shots would have been the best alternative for Zimmerman, who will soon learn whether homies will be going bananas on his racist ass.

This has been A Moment with Marcus.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

42 responses to A Moment with Marcus: Marcus Vick Has an Opinion on the George Zimmerman Trial

1. Big Balls Chip July 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm

This site is on fire today. Too much hilarity for my heart handle. Marcus, thanks for being you.

2. Who here has seen marcus vicks twitter video of him making his skank hooker wife do the walk of shame

3. he is such a piece of shit

4. Oh the Humanity July 11, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I can’t wait til marcus does 5-10 in the clink. Vick’s money will keep this animal in line for only so long.

5. Tony Toni Tone July 11, 2013 at 2:57 pm

is that video still available?

6. Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Nice of Marcus to take a break from being a career criminal to fill us in on his thoughts.

7. I wonder if I got shot (i’m white) and killed by a black man, who would come to my rescue and seek justice. I don’t think theres a white jesse jackson or al sharpton to stand behind my family

8. Worley’s Hot Piece of Ass July 11, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Regardless of the money his brother has, seeing posts of marcus vick like this always makes me feel better about myself.

9. Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Safe to assume #5 has caught Mike’s herpes from constantly blowing his meal ticket brother

10. Marcus Vick should not give his opinion on anything. Ever.

Where is the real Marcus Vick commenting on here and saying something like “psh, he aint let me hole five hunnet”? That guy cracks me up.

Aaron Hernandez was stupid. If you want to get away with murder, just do it in Florida. Their state prosecutors can’t win a case. Casey Anthony walked and they completely fucked this trial up and this guy will probably walk too. Unreal.

11. I guess my first thought while on my back getting my head bashed in would be to fire warning shots, you know, right before my brains got splatterd on the ground. Not saying Zimmerman didn’t instigate the fight, or is innocent, but we’ll see what the jury decides. I wouldn’t want to live in Florida when that verdict is read.

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 3:19 pm

You probably don’t want to live there anyway unless you’re loaded. Outside of the beaches it’s like Kensington fucked Arkansas and birthed a Caribbean bastard with a learning disorder.

• Big Balls Chip July 11, 2013 at 3:57 pm

You can’t get your brains splattered on the ground by an unarmed teenage unless you’re a pussy wannabe cop who profiles people based on how they look. Are you allowed to start a fight with a kid in Florida and then shoot him when you’re getting your ass whooped?

12. Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Marcus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan’s mom and Paulina Gretzky stranded on a desert island without people to leech off of would be a great reality show (until Marcus repeatedly raped all three((which would take about 4 minutes))).

13. Candy from the Oak July 11, 2013 at 3:18 pm

I hope a rainbow of Skittles comes raining down when he’s found innocent

14. marcus vick is straight up retarded…like clinically tested, confirmed, and written in a medical journal somewhere as a case study type retarded

15. What a piece of crap! Ok, so he defends a minority in Hernandez when he’s accused of murder (with pretty damning, but still circumstantial, evidence), but goes against another minority (Zimmerman, a Hispanic), when HE’S accused of murder. Hmmm…. Wonder why… In MV’s eyes, did Zimmerman murder someone who was “MORE” of a minority, in a black kid? All I know is, I saw the pics of the back of Z’man’s head, and there was a decent amount of blood on it.

• Port Richmond July 11, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Zimmerman is half white. When you’re half white and get elected President, the white part gets canceled out. When you’re charged with murder, you’re fully white

16. Kovalchuk retired – heard it from Steve first. Suck it.

17. The blacks want this Zimmerman cat to be white so bad. Isn’t he a Mexican?

18. Imagine the riots when he’s found innocent

19. Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Safe to assume they’ll be some new flatscreens in the ghetto regardless of the verdict

20. This guy is such a joke. Period.

21. Marcus Vick is a piece of garbage. His brother took part in the sadistic killing of dogs with no remorse until he got caught. Mike Vick served his time but I feel the NFL should have banned him for life. I don’t know what happened during the confrontation between Zimmerman and Martin but if Martin was white then Vick would not be defending him. Who is the racist ass Marcus

22. ThePhillyFlash July 12, 2013 at 6:36 am

Ahh, the wit and wisdom of Marcus. Once again, somewhere, Michael is cringing like nobody’s business and wishing he were an only child.

23. Fuck Trayvon Martin July 12, 2013 at 7:27 am

@Big Balls Chip….You are and asshole. Yes he may have been a wanna be cop, but he was in the neighborhood watch and if you in the neighborhood watch and you see somebody in the neighborhood that you never seen before, or course you will go see what he is up to, that kid was a peice of shit and there has been no break ins in that neighborhood ever since the “unarmed teenager” was “profiled”. So let George go home and make him a real cop….

• What? No…wasn’t Trayvons just an innocent little 12 yr old boy?! Zimmerman probably going to end up getting convicted of Manslaughter just to appease the public…some fn Justice system we have. The friggin’ DOJ was down there coordinating protests after the incident, wtf?!

24. First time visit here and have your fantastic report. May I’ve a copy of the post?

25. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I offer the thoughts above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where crucial thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impression of just a moment�s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.