Ilya Bryzgalov Back in New Jersey, Still Spending Flyers Money Wisely

Voila_Capture225Bryz’s time in the Sin City is over. He was released from his tryout with the Las Vegas Wranglers last night:

“Bryz will train at home in [New Jersey] until the right NHL job comes around,” his agent Ritch Winter told ESPN.com via email Wednesday night. “He has turned down one NHL offer recently and will wait until the right opportunity presents itself. There is no rush. He is in great shape and ready to go when the right opportunity arises.”

Bryzgalov had agreed to join the Wranglers just for camp so he could train, and the team announced Wednesday they had released Bryzgalov from his tryout. The Wranglers open their ECHL regular season Saturday.

His tryout was merely an agreement that he could attend camp, so it’s not like he was actually cut by an ECHL team. Plus, they probably want him to stick around, since he was spending Mr. Snider’s money like it wasn’t no thang:

Voila_Capture223You know, the way Bryz spends Ed’s money might just have to become a thing on this website. Maybe.

H/T to (@WaysideShakeup)

1. Bryz, your wife…woof!

2. Princess Sass's finger sniffer

October 17, 2013 at 9:24 am

My wife is like Husky dog!……..High Five!!!

3. Little Mermaid Blu[e(?)] Ray

October 17, 2013 at 9:29 am

Hi, I’m Bryz. I live across the street. You guys going out of town? We’re going to New Jersey. Well, actually, first we’re going to Nevada to pick up a breakfast tab. Did you know the Brieres are going to Montreal? Do you know if it’s cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?

• Talbot's Fucking Penis

October 17, 2013 at 9:56 am

I was first gonna knock you for a poor attempt at humor, until I finally caught on. Now sir/ma’am, you’re a fucking genius.

• Gee, I don’t know kid. Get lost!

• Gee Bryz, I dont know, Go block some shots and get a real contract.

• Can't Stop [Won't(Stop)]

October 17, 2013 at 3:03 pm

This is extremely important. Will you please tell Mr. Snider that instead of presents this year, I just want my job back. No toys, nothing but naps, extraneous metaphors, ducking pucks, soft goals, angry press, and Conklin parodies. And Talbot and Voracek. And in a few years time, Grossman. Okay?

4. Regarding Bryz’s wife, not for nothing, but I’ve seen better looking women on Admiral Wilson Boulevard.

5. Bryz wife forehead humongous big.

6. Slamming Gretzky's Daughter

October 17, 2013 at 11:04 am

“He has turned down one NHL offer recently and will wait until the right opportunity presents itself. ”

Haha what totall bullshit right there. That’s like if is said, “Oh, well the reason I didn’t fuck Scarlett Johansson last night was cuz I’m waiting for a better offer from Kate Upton. She wants me bad, but I’m holding out for Kate.”

7. damn.. his wife looks like she got the shortend of the gene stick.

8. Ghost of Bobrovsky's Vezna

October 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Ehhhh I bet you guys are still wondering where I came from. You too could’ve had me on a shelf in some office, but instead you chose the Siberian Cosmo Kramer. Bravo mr. Holmgren, bravo