Your Wing Bowl Live Photo Gallery

20140131-060319.jpg
Live updating. More after the jump.

20140131-060538.jpg

20140131-063308.jpg

20140131-063337.jpg

20140131-063738.jpg

20140131-063803.jpg

20140131-063824.jpg

20140131-064133.jpg

Voila_Capture1082 Voila_Capture1084 Voila_Capture1085 Voila_Capture1087 Voila_Capture1088 Voila_Capture1089 Voila_Capture1090

20140131-065447.jpg

20140131-083805.jpg

20140131-083822.jpg

20140131-095710.jpg

20140131-095746.jpg

20140131-095812.jpg

20140131-095825.jpg

1. As usual, the biggest collection of skanks in the Delaware Valley, posing as “wingettes”!

2. This event is so white trash

3. That playboy chick Val is more annoying than kacie McDonnell on twitter. Non stop attention whore type selfies from that overrated chick

4. Wing Bowl Sucks

January 31, 2014 at 9:02 am

Dirty white trash everywhere, this event makes the city look 10 times worse. Go to work you losers

5. Is el wingador being allowed to listen to wing bowl in his jail cell?

6. I think of Wing Bowl as an easy way for some loser to get laid by a skank after the “event”. Some of those chicks look like they need to be checked by the Department of Health.

7. I wish somebody would tell Rhea that you don’t need to scream into a microphone. She has only been in the business for 15 years and clearly she is not there for her looks or sports knowledge. Also, Beasly Reese was awful. Somebody please tell him never to sing in public again.

• amen to both thoughts. not to get all political, but hillary clinton does the same thing, screaming into a microphone. so annoying. must be a girl thing.

• MICHAEL BARKANN

January 31, 2014 at 8:08 pm

WHADD’YA MEAN SHE DOESN’T NEED TO SCREAM? THAT’S HOW YOU GET NOTICED AROUND HERE1

LOOK AT ME – SCREAMER – KING OF THE SPORTS HUB

LOOK AT AL MORGANTI – WALLFLOWER – PLAYS 2ND OR 3RD FIDDLE TO THE JACKASS FROM RHODE ISLAND

LET’S TALK ABOUT IIIIIIIIT!

8. I wonder how the huge Wingbowl fan is making out down there.

9. That picture of Don Smolenski sums up Wing Bowl. Dude has a look of absolute bewilderment. I don’t blame him, it’s a fucking warzone there – place is awful.

I went the year the Eagles went to the superbowl. Multiple fights in the parking lot and “cunt” chants while inside. Awful.

10. The usual scumbags hanging out down there. Lets take pictures of strippers from a few feet away with plexiglass inbetween us! Awesome dude!

11. and from the looks of things, remind me to stay away from this “gold club.” yikes!

12. Tully Blanchard

January 31, 2014 at 9:57 am

I went 5 years ago to the Wingbowl because my buddies work had a suite. I couldn’t have hit the exit quick enough after 15 minutes. The biggest collection of white trash & rough looking wingettes ever assembled

13. I think you’re all homos, there’s definitely some salvage pussy in the group,

14. Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 10:15 am

And not one female was seen on the fan side of the Plexiglas this morning. Wait, actually both sides. Send those beasts to the glue factory. Jesus.

15. Princess Sass's finger sniffer

January 31, 2014 at 10:18 am

I’ve probaly paid for blow jobs from most of them chicks

16. El Wingador all coked up somewhere I’m sure

17. Bastado's Giant Quads

January 31, 2014 at 10:21 am

Sexy…

Only winner is the one in pink with the butt, and even she’s got a cannon for a nose. I wouldn’t even let 9 out of 10 “wingettes” blow me. Fuckin gross.

• Bastado's Giant Quads

January 31, 2014 at 10:28 am

Ok, and the #1 wingette at the top and the one in the red bikini are hot. The rest are ranging from gross to mediocre. And fuck Christ I’m never stepping foot in the Gold Club.

18. Beasley Reese's family

January 31, 2014 at 10:25 am

Please tell Beasley never ever to sing again. It was the worst sound that ever came out of the radio and if shows what a phony Angelo is by saying how great it was. Just be truthful once you big nose one arm man looking jackass. Beasley sucked and everybody in the delaware valley knows it. Also, please tell Rhea that you don’t scream into a microphone.

19. What great radio! What an event!!! Angelo is an icon. Being able to pull this event together year after year. Bravo WIP! People here so underappreciate Angelo, he really is one of the vest best sportsradio hosts in America.

20. Chance-VP of the GnA Falcons

January 31, 2014 at 10:55 am

I rem I got my cock sucked at the gold club. Nice joint over there

21. Please do tell, users of a sports blog message board, how you wouldn’t hook up with each and every one of these chicks. Please…

22. Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 11:11 am

By not going to that awful event that leading up to it creates 2 months of my ears bleeding in the morning if I try to attempt to listen to WIP. That is how Men of SEPA.

God forbid Angelo takes any real callers who want to talk about sports for more then 20 seconds before being silently cut off.

• turn your radio off faggot

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 11:21 am

Learn to read. “if I try” does not mean I do. Let me guess your the DelCo trash wearing the flyers hat and jacket in these pictures. This must be your highlight in life so far. Wonder whats next for you, if I had to guess it would be getting your GED.

• or I’m just not a Puritan and get all butthurt when I see people having fun. you’re sooo brave for leading the charge against the social travesty that is wing bowl. oh what would we do without you white knights.

• Wing Bowl is not a social travesty, its a boring clusterfuck, that people vastly over pay to attend, while they sit way up in the bleachers and watch middling-mediocre strippers walk around, and fat fucks eating wings. Wow! What fun! And, hell, you can chat it up with all of the other white trash assembled at this shit show. Schinkel Bout it, faggot

• the fuck you care what other people are doing if you don’t have to go?

• I dont care, but don’t act like this shit show is some magical event, and don’t get all butt hurt when people don’t agree with you that wing bowl is some wonderful magical land of wings, beer, and beautiful women

• Though i do apologize for calling you a fag, that was a bit rude and out of line. I have no problem with you attending and having a good time. I just hate it when people hold this event up as such an incredible time, and get all pissy when people disagree.,

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Social Travesty??? When did I say that? This is what people find fun? I would rather go to a frat house basement and be apart of some circle jerk.

23. LOL 6 people “protesting” an event that sold almost 20,000 tickets…

the market decided you old fucks are the losers.

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 11:24 am

Seems like you cant look at a image and actually analyze it. Clearly its 4 “protesting” and 2 others just waiting to cross the street. #YOLO right?

• 2edgeybr0

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 11:38 am

^ To busy driving to his parents trailer to actually form a sentence.

• ^upset he couldn’t afford a 10dollar wing bowl ticket

• I know why this guy is so upset about people getting drunk at 6 am and hanging out with strippers. It’s because #1 the bus from Kensington was way too expensive for him to even tailgate there and #2 he couldn’t get pussy if a bitch died and willed it to him.

Shut the fuck up dude. Also, you know how I know you are a tool? You actually used a hashtag and wrote yolo.

We found nick pappagiorgio fellas.

• Free Kwame, I am disappointed in you. Usually you have better taste and have a better sense of humor than this.

• I know man. When I see yolo my shirt comes off and my rage comes out. Less about what he was saying (since i wouldn’t go to wing bowl if you paid me in smacks in the face with Jenna Jameson’s labia) and more about seeing yolo. There is more of a place for Kim Jeong Un in this world than for that word.

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Wait, you Delco Trash spent $10 bucks on this? That insult mite work if the dollar amount was maybe over $50 bucks. Let me guess Jimmy, your one of those idiots who sit at Giant gas stations thinking your getting a steal by waiting 2 hours to save 40 cents off of a gallon of gas to save 5 bucks.

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 12:21 pm

FREE KWAME!!!, The “#yolo” was sarcasm buddy.

By the way I actually live under the Scudder Falls Bridge.

• I didn’t even go.. I know this is hard to comprehend, but when you’re not a complete fuckin loser, you tend not to care about what other people are doing with their free time.

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 1:54 pm

And when did I say I cared? Commenting and observing does not equal caring.

• Hey douche, you’d be surprised how many white trash fat fucks there are in the tri-state area who have nothing better to do than to get up at 4 in the morning to slobber over extremely mediocre strippers, drink a few overpriced beers, and chat it up with the other dregs of humanity (like that douche chill inducing fat fag angelo) who attend this disaster of an event. I am honestly not that surprised that there are 20,000 fat losers who are willing to go to this lame event. Schinkel bout it.

• Hizzoner Michael Gutter

January 31, 2014 at 8:20 pm

” Jimmy Russell January 31, 2014 at 11:19 am

LOL 6 people “protesting” an event that sold almost 20,000 tickets…

the market decided you old fucks are the losers.”

No Jimmy, not 6. It’s the total of the entire population of the Delaware Vallley, minus the 20,000 degenerates that think these wing-eating pigs and slutty skanks are worth the time and money to show up. THAT’S the number of people who think the wing bowl is a waste of time.

24. Three Cheers for Chi Delta U

January 31, 2014 at 11:37 am

Wow, these are the most beautiful women Philly has to offer? Thats horrendous. Angelo or whoever the fuck picks these women did a turrible job this year. FFS, go to a strip club or somthin, Delilahs or Cheerleaders, and recruit some girls from there! Because the vast majority of the women I saw up there were 7s at best.

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 11:39 am

7′s on a scale from 1 to 35.

• Very true. But the fat white trash who go to wingbowl slobbered over this pigs none the less. And I feel bad for the cleanup crew that have to clean up all the pre that assuredly coats the floor in their right now. I can only imagine how excited these fat white trash disasters were to see the tits and c-section scars of these sub-par strippers

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Now we know why the Flyers asked for the west coast trip. Takes at least 7 days for them to sanitize the place for those season ticket holders. I wonder if the Cadillac club was converted into the Daewoo Drive Bar for Wingbowl.

• They are the only women willing to participate, not the best Philly has to offer. Do you really think Sheena Parvin or Kacie McDonald would lower themselves to this level?

25. What the fuck am I missing here??? Since when do we not like skanks??? I’m guessing you guys are all into super models with good morals and high IQ’s?

Give me a fuckin break…

26. The way fatass Angelo drools over these wingettes’ “BREASTS” every morning for 2 months leading up to wingbowl, you’d think the girls would average a little better than 4s or 5…but nope. It looks like they just assembled the first 50 females they saw after a quick drive through Delco and dressed them up as strippers. I remember going when I was 18 and feeling sorry for the old men who thought the wingettes were sexy.

• Rhea's Bad Breath Mouth

January 31, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Haha this was pure gold. It always better when its real.

• cliff lee chose us over new york

January 31, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Ease up on howard ster…I mean angelo, the guy is the voice of the philadelphia fans and him creating this event plus all the other great things he does on a daily basis that enables us to be on the same level as boston and nyc and allows us to be condescending towards those fake sports cities in the midwest and south like st louis and tampa bay

27. Hey schinkel and rhea- I get what you’re saying, that you personally don’t like getting pants shittingly drunk at 7 am, with your friends, on a workday, to watch something funny.

What non-whitetrash activities do you like to partake in?

28. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Man, the Nature Boy missed the bus on this one baby! I should’ve been in South Philly this mornin’! That’s a lot of tail! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You should all feel lucky that me and the Horesmen decided to stay home this year, because we would’ve taken all your women, drank all your booze and left a trail of bodied laying behind us! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*strut*

29. This wasn’t even remotely funny. Lemme gues….us this nick pappageorgio rearing his head under a new name?

• Listen up shit stain! I’ve beaten up giants and spent more money on spilled liquor in bars across this country in a night then you’ll see in your whole life! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You cross the boss, and you get tossed! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Step up to the Nature Boy and the Horsemen pal! It’ll be the last thing you remember when you wake up in March with your jaw wired shut! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

30. Meathead's mustache

January 31, 2014 at 1:09 pm

It’s just fundementally unamerican to hate on the nature boy and chicks with great racks. Commie homos!!!!

31. I wish somebody would please tell Susie Celek that she is not attractive. Even hanging around that hot ass Julie Dorenbos does not make you hot. Get some implants like Julie and then maybe you can hang. Otherwise please get out.

32. What a meaningless and worthless event. Everyone involved should be embarrassed. Go fucking make sandwiches for homeless people or help some poor kid study for SATs. I’m a piece of shit but even this is too much. Fuck you idiots that had anything to do with this garbage.

33. Agreed. Her face is brutal and zero tits.

Celek whiffed on that one big time.

34. So many awful people in one place.

35. Wow, what little faith I hold out for the future of Philadelphia. I can almost excuse anyone under 30 for attending, because they’re young and stupid. But anyone else should be ashamed of being seen at this sleaze-fest.

I mean, how about that bald guy with the white t-shirt, bending over to check out the young lady’s bare butt? He probably has granddaughters older than that! What has become of our standards? We’re giving more fuel to the national perception of our great city.

C’mon people!

• Ed, that was Charlie Manuel. We sent him over to CBP to pack up some shit for Clearwater, but he made a wrong turn at Hartranft Street.

RAJ