Listen: Jonathan Papelbon Farts at Reporters Questions (Literally)

File photo

File photo

From the department of you can’t make this shit up, here’s audio obtained by CB of Jonathan Papelbon farting on-at-around-in the general vicinity of reporters today. Our tipster tells us that Papelbon, who was irked by questions about his velocity, lifted his leg and fired in the general direction of Derrick Gunn.

Multiple sources have confirmed the flatulence. You can hear it at the 23-second mark:

It even registered a small, yet visible spike in GarageBand:

Voila_Capture 2014-04-17_05-33-21_PM

Our tipster also passes along this nugget– that Cliff Lee belched at reporters last night as he walked toward the media scrum. He told them he had just eaten some fish.

Reporters weren’t too happy with either event.

Fun times in the Phillies’ clubhouse.

1. Pretty sure that was Paul Hagen tough guy..

2. This is awesome, but that fart was weak

3. Slammin Gretzky's Daughter

April 17, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I think that fart lacked some velocity. The reporters should’ve asked him about that.

4. teddy from whitehall

April 17, 2014 at 6:03 pm

sounded like he shit himself

5. Sounds like he might of coco crisped his dickie thons with that shart.

6. The Eskins are promised all of his stained panties.
    They are priceless collectibles.

7. That’s funny as shit

8. Brian Startare's ugly fat face

April 17, 2014 at 7:41 pm

He’s a redneck with no home training,what do you expect.

9. Derrick Gunn's Smelly Fart Suit

April 17, 2014 at 7:54 pm

lolz I smell like farts today

10. Sharts are a flat circle.

11. I shit the bed

12. Hoof Hearted, Ice Melted

April 17, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Barkann lifted his leg on the set of Flyers Postgame Live.

13. HAHAHAHAHAH that was sweet. I told you losers. Rangers in 4 Baby!!!

14. Planosgotloveforyamikeymess!!

April 17, 2014 at 10:21 pm

MM & KS mushed em. They mushed the flyers. Mushed em I tell ya.

15. Someone send Paps over to fart on Snider’s decrepit face.

16. RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan

April 18, 2014 at 12:06 am

I told you dumbass flyer fans that the Rangers would wipe the floor with the Orange & black but you didn’t believe me.

What you got to say now dummies,this series will be over in 6 games,and you fat funky cheesesteak heads can talk all the shit you want but you guys know this series is pretty much over.

• Catch a damned pass

April 18, 2014 at 12:13 am

Your life was over before it even started nigga, that’s why you’re here trolling a Philly sports blog!

Suck it ya fag!

• RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan

April 18, 2014 at 12:30 am

Wrong dumbass,let me guess you’re from the mean streets of South Philly.

Anyway I’ll continue to visit this site until Philadelphia sports fans stop trolling our New York sports blogs,as well as stop calling our sports talk shows,with your empty threats about what Philly fans will do when you cowards see a New Yorker wearing a Rangers jersey,that’s what you guys say when you call into our stations.

• #1975

LMAO & the beat goes on & beat goes on flyers fans

• Wow, run-on sentence.

• Catch a damned pass

April 18, 2014 at 9:03 am

No, I’m from the mean streets of the suburbs, but this is the internet and I can talk all the shit I want on your candy ass, because you’re a fag and I’ll kick your ass even if I became quadriplegic. Just like you’re so tough that you can act like people online are all pussies irl because I’m sure that anyone would be intimidated of you if you left mommy’s basement. Although I don’t believe that intimidated is the word I think of when I see a fat slob that looks like he enjoys banging kids, but you get what I’m saying, right?

And your Rangers fan started that fight and got his ass kicked like the fag that he is.

Get a life ya fag!

• RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan

April 18, 2014 at 9:25 am

I guzzle cum with every Rangers goal, and today I’m feeling full.

17. Papelbon's Jock Strap

April 18, 2014 at 9:04 am

You hear what that ass hole said?

18. Lyle Chipperson

April 18, 2014 at 9:29 am

Tssst tsss… That’s the only gas he’s thrown all season, am I right? Fuck yea! Tsss tsssst

19. Ah yes! Jonathan Papelbon and Cliff Lee. Two of the finest and classiest people to wear a Phillies uniform!