The Mets Sent Their GM’s Credit Card Information to Reporters

Photo credit: Jim O'Connor-USA TODAY Sports

Photo credit: Jim O’Connor-USA TODAY Sports

No matter how bad it gets for the Phillies – and believe me, it’s going to be bad – they’ll never be the Mets, whose list of hilarities is too long to recount.

Here’s item 7,032: The Mets emailed GM Sandy Alderson’s credit card info out to reporters. Adam Rubin of ESPN New York:

A Mets staffer accidentally emailed to nearly the entire New York press corps the credit card info, including security code and expiration date, of the team’s general manager.

The email had been intended for a Broadway connection capable of securing tickets for a weekend show.

A second email went out minutes later reading: “Please disregard the previous email. Sorry for any confusion.”

I can only assume that should someone have tried to use the card to buy, say, a middle infielder, that it would’ve been declined anyway.

The Mets: America’s car accident.

H/T to (@AZorz33)

1. “The novice out, we far exceeded the expectations that I had using it the way in which we did. However, I’m a UFC fan, because I know who’s fighting. With the expert girl on the move, Invicta’s streamlined together with modern Quarta movement Day & Particular date 17 Karat Gold-Plated watch will surely venture your style and self-assurance on any occasion.

• So a post containing “K4ci3″ or “h00rse” is not okay but this is?

• She is sexy as all hell man

• KS's approved comment

May 16, 2014 at 6:10 pm

I’d smash KAClE but I wouldn’t trust my cock near that mouth. One false move and the down comes the guillotine.

• I'm Kylie and I want to delete this but can't because I don't have time

May 16, 2014 at 6:47 pm

and don’t forget the disease you’re bound to get on the stump. not a good look when the doctor tells you it’s unidentifiable and what’s left of your cock is rotting off.

• The Great Muta

May 18, 2014 at 11:47 am

Stu pit is one of those guys who tells that twat k.cie how hot she is & feeds into her attention whoring on twitter.

2. Hey dont compare us to that backhoe of a mouth

• Knock it off – she’s only 22 and she has a fami – oops, sorry that was the first explanation.

3. I'm 5'6" 280lbs of fun

May 16, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Man you guys are queers.

KC is every guys’ dream.

I wonder if she’s into short,fat,unattractive,balding fat guys.

If so,holla at ya boy KC.

• KAClE GOLD DIGGER

May 16, 2014 at 7:16 pm

That depends… are you rich? If so I’ll pee on your face until one of us comes. Even if it takes all afternoon.

4. Would you rather....

May 16, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Get your dick sucked by Michael sam or kaysea? Assuming youre blind folded and through a glory hole? I might go with Sam, he probably knows his way around a purple mushroom and those chompers won’t get in the way. Nam sayin?

• I know, right?

May 16, 2014 at 8:01 pm

You also forgot another factor – do you want your dick in KAClE’s mouth after she sucks Manziel’s?

5. K see injuried my dick. She broke the sum bitch. Now I have to piss like a woman.

6. What are her odds for the Preakness tomorrow?

7. Considering the Phillies and Mets parity in the standings with double the payroll I really don’t think you can laugh at them anymore.

8. "a narrow band of curse words"

May 16, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Ky1e, you are never gonna touch KAClE’s boobs. Like that song from that movie, let it go…. let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo……….

9. I heard that Aussie kid might get paid next month. Where is Austria anyway? And is it true that cocks hang the other way in the southern hemisphere? #BOUTTOFINDOUT #LIVINGTHEDREAM #RUNNINGTHISSHIT

10. Dom Brown fucking blows. I just hope Rube is fired before giving him a 10 year deal.

11. noble clean man

May 17, 2014 at 12:36 am

Every hoersy comment brings ky13 more page views he loves kaysee gate. Also unban angel0

12. How hard was it for Cody Asche to act like he was really sad after the Phillies lost and he had three hits?

• I really was sad… I just got MLB The Show 14 for my PS4, and as soon as I started playing I got traded for the ghost of Cory Lidle. =(

13. THE REAL KAClE

May 17, 2014 at 9:52 am

YOU IMMATURE FUCKERS TALK A LOT OF SHIT BUT WE’LL SEE WHO’S LAUGHING WHEN I MEET THAT HIGGINS GUY AND GET RICH WHILE ALL OF YOU ARE IN YOUR MOM’S BASEMENTS AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE A DEEP DICKING EVERY NOW AND THEN. OH AND ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT KYLE TOTALLY STILL HAS A SHOT WITH ME BECAUSE OF HIS WEAK ASS ATTEMPTS TO PROTECT MY “HONOR.” HOLLA LOSERS! #ILEARNEDNBAMONEYISGUARANTEED

14. With this developing story K@c1e has rushed up to New York in attempts to track down each reporter before the credit card is shut off. More on this story coming up at 5.

15. Donovan Mcnabb's twitter

May 17, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Child rape. Wrong and disgusting. Do you agree?. Yes no?

16. 7 line invasion is near

17. H0RSE

18. IF KAClE BANGED CALIFORNIA CHROME, WE WOULDN’T EVEN GET A HEADLINE – JUST A STAMMERING YOUTUBE VIDEO COMMENT

19. KAClE JUST WATCHED THE PREAKNESS

May 17, 2014 at 8:40 pm

What’s this I hear about a crown? I bet it’s worth a lot of money. I heard this guy from California is hung like a h0rse, too. Gonna get me some of that.

20. Censorship read the constitution kyle

21. California chrome to win, kaaaaysee to show (where there is money and hay )

22. Jon Marks' Goatee

May 18, 2014 at 12:08 pm

let’s try it this way…

23. THIS PLACE IS A FUCKING WASTELAND ON WEEKENDS. IF IT WERE AN ACTUAL PHYSICAL LOCATION, IT WOULD BE WHERE KAClE SNEAKS OFF TO FUCK GUYS WHO AREN’T KYLE. AND WHAT THE SHIT IS UP WITH HER NOT BEING ABLE TO WEAR A BREATHING STRIP IN THE BELMONT? THIS IS BULLSHIT.

24. Kyle is a pussy ass queer. The fox traffic reporter is a cum guzzling queen and has huge t..eeeff

• “pussy ass queer” doesn’t trip the “narrow filter of curse words,” yet h0rse and t33th DO? If I didn’t know any better, I’d think the proprietor of this dying website was lying to us.

25. I think the slogan is misspelled

May 19, 2014 at 8:43 am

Philly’s most IRRELEVANT sports blog.

at least until we get honest answers about KAClE-GATE.