RGIII Will Start Against the Eagles

Kyle Scott - August 28, 2013

Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 9.31.51 AM
This was totally expected. Howard Eskin’s rough 2013 continues:

Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 9.36.16 AM

That Tweet, from Friday.

UPDATE: Some folks point out the Eskin merely said Andrews won’t clear RGIII, but that the Redskins would play him anyway. A bit of semantics here. RGIII is scheduled to meet with Andrews tomorrow, and I can’t imagine the Redskins would again ignore his advice.

• Rich August 28, 2013 at 9:44 am

I’m 27 and never in my life listened to a damn word Eskin has to say! Weasel of the Week

• Talbot's Fucking Penis August 28, 2013 at 9:47 am

If I had to choose between Eskin and Cataldi, I’d choose death.

• Maxie August 28, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Okay, funniest thing I have read here all week. Can you imagine being trapped in an elevator with them?

• Kurt August 28, 2013 at 9:51 am

I don’t like Eskin but he didn’t say it would def happen, he just said it was Andrews’ reccomendation..

• Joe Bob August 28, 2013 at 9:56 am

Howard said that is what Dr. Andrews recommended. He did not say he wouldn’t play. On his show he said RGIII would play because the Shanahan’s would not listen to Dr. Andrews. Bad headline writing on your part.

• Mike August 28, 2013 at 10:08 am

This is quite a stretch, even by your usual “standards”. All that tweet indicates is that he reported on Andrews’ recommendation that he not play. I get that it’s low-hanging fruit to jump on Eskin these days, but this is a swing and a miss here.

• Joe Mama August 28, 2013 at 10:13 am

Only by copying and pasting articles from other sites a day later could someone never be wrong.

• Andy Reid August 28, 2013 at 10:26 am

seems that Kyle forgot what journalism actually was. That Villanova education is really paying off. any Joe Blow can cut and paste from other websites that had it a day before.

• FACE August 28, 2013 at 10:58 am

Marcus Hayes and Howard Eskin need to both disappear from the Philadelphia media. They misrepresent this city and they both are awful at their profession.

• 3 Finger Lenny August 28, 2013 at 11:05 am

RG3 loves breaking the 7th commandment

• vince August 28, 2013 at 11:45 am

Thats why schefter is on espn and eskin is the late night guy for cbs….

• @crossingbread August 28, 2013 at 12:09 pm

“I’m 30% on it” – Kyle, on his site’s readers’ recommendations that he write legitimate, accurate posts.

• JT Snow August 28, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Anyone hear candy from oak’s ligtning rd question being mentioned on Bruno & Mayes today lmao

• ThePhillyFlash August 28, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Hardly a surprise. Griffin could’ve had both legs amputated and he’d take the field using blades like Oscar Pistorius.

• Shen August 28, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Well, if anyone has RG3 in fantasy, he’s probably poised to have the single best week of the year against our “stout” defense.

• gerf August 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Yeah, I’m starting him over Aaron Rodgers.

• Bob Geldoff August 28, 2013 at 4:26 pm

He won’t make it through the game. I know a couple of the Eagles and there’s a bounty on Peter Griffin …