Son of Phillies Owner, John POWERS Middleton, Gives Mets the Middle Finger at Wrigley

Kyle Scott - October 21, 2015

I want to be a billionaire so fucking bad. Buy all of the things I never had, be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smiling… next to… my girl, two everyman-looking friends, and throwing the New York Metropolitans the big old middle digit because my dad owns the MF-ing Phillies!

Loving the Middleton regime. You think cigar magnates take losing well? Take being outclassed by the Mets – THE METS! – well? Take having to watch the Mets go up 3-0 in the NLCS on a cool Wrigley night well? No chance. Phillies in the World Series by 2017. Yeah, sure, 2017. Heard it here. Anything less would be uncivilized.

• Sam Bradford's Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather Chief Winnetou October 21, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Dumb question, but has anyone been watching BOB lately? Mele was bashing Bradford so bad you would have guessed he tried to stick it in her ass this weekend.

• big daddy graham October 21, 2015 at 2:31 pm

this bitch looks like she does a lot of blow… not that fucking garbage you buy in the great north east… I’m talkin disco shit…. the shit you get on UPENNs campus from the rich Columbian students

• schoolyard bully who grew up to be rich October 21, 2015 at 2:33 pm

we used to beat the shit out of the skinny little bitch boys on Villanovas campus , we would take their lunch money and rail their girlfriends

• val October 22, 2015 at 1:03 am

well considering the fact she was powdering her nose in my apartment last month, i’d say your assumption is pretty accurate.

• Richard Foreskin October 21, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Guess winning with class is out the door. Wonder if the boy wonder noticed that David Wright didn’t wipe out the Shortstop to break up a double play. Displays like that come back to bite you in the behind.

• Boner Jamz vol. 9 October 21, 2015 at 12:22 pm

wait you mean the baseball play that is done all over the league by most players?

• WFC October 21, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Have you seen the video of Wright trying to take Utley out a few seasons ago? They should either rule out the take out play altogether or let them do it and let the ump decide if it’s legal.

I don’t think Middleton cares about his displays. He’s not a player and doesn’t really have to pay attention to what people think of him. Quite frankly, it’s nice seeing some passion from ownership.

NY fans should worry about the Communications VP of the Giants and how he “displays” himself on social media.

• johnmatrix October 21, 2015 at 12:29 pm

great article kyle. this gets me pumped up about next year. im sure your right about the middletons not taking losing well, especially to the loser mets. god damn i hate the fucking mets.

• Paul Jolovitz Fan Club President October 21, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Money whore Scyle Kott at it again.

You suck, dude.

• Stone Harbor Rumor Mill October 21, 2015 at 12:33 pm

So John Middleton Sr walks out of the Bungalow this summer w/ a business partner. Gets to his Audi and a idiot mainline kid walks by and says “That’s the type of car someone who can’t afford a Porsche gets” with no knowledge about the dealings of that Audi driver. #shitheadsofstoneharbor

• William Rhodes October 21, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Cool story, bro?

• bob October 21, 2015 at 2:26 pm

DDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Willie Rhodes puttin in work !!!!! ownin that mo fo!!!!!!!

• Michael Barkann's Escort Liasion October 21, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Kyle, let’s not develop an unhealthy obsession with this clown like you did with Ryan Lochte. This kid seems like a spoiled brat. Surprised his name is not Todd or Graham.

• Saunders October 21, 2015 at 12:41 pm

I would love to fuck that blonde he’s with

• She's Easy on the Eyes...... October 21, 2015 at 12:55 pm

…..but, a few things I can guarantee just by looking at her.
      1) on the rare occasions she gives he@d, she complains about it and isn’t very good at it
      2) for the most part, wants it almost exclusively missionary
      3) considers c u m “yucky”
      4 don’t even think about an@l

• Eric Matthews October 21, 2015 at 1:05 pm

She has the cold fish look. Also looks like the type of chick that won’t kiss you after eating her pussy & asshole

• shut it down October 21, 2015 at 1:12 pm

We better watch what we say, this chick is with Kyle’ s oldest, dearest friend POWERS. He might have these comments deleted

• bob October 21, 2015 at 2:28 pm

what kind of pussy wont kiss after a salad tossing???

• shut it down October 21, 2015 at 1:06 pm

And I guarantee she requires condoms at all times, not for diseases but so she doesn’t have to deal with cum on her face/hair/comforter etc.

• Thurston October 21, 2015 at 3:04 pm

In my expreience, girls who wear a Burberry scarf are a lady in public and an animal in bed

• Benny Blanco October 21, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Males shouldn’t be jealous that’s a female trait. What you mad cause you push dimes and he sell weight?

• Kyle Scott October 21, 2015 at 12:52 pm

I like POWERS, what are you tlaking about?

• K Shaw October 21, 2015 at 1:02 pm

I like POWERS’s, even though i have never hung out with him, or his friends, or had a deep conversation with him, or really know anything about him outside of his Twitter account. But his daddy is loaded, so i love him, please be my friend POWERS!!!!

• bob October 21, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Kyle, seriously…. I want you in my mouth.

• K Shaw October 21, 2015 at 12:51 pm

I saw Kyle posted before about this kid and couldnt understand why. I just realized that this is Kyle’s way of trying to get the attention of this guy and try to be one of his “everyman-looking friends”. Kyle, take this stalking elsewhere, no one in this city gives a damn about the Phillies owners kid.

• Bob October 21, 2015 at 12:59 pm

This +1000, you’re such a desperate loser Kyle

• JIM BE LIKE.... October 21, 2015 at 1:03 pm

I WANT TO BE KYLE SCOTT……SO FUCKING BAD

• Mark October 21, 2015 at 3:34 pm

She looks like the typical breed of malnourished parasite that spends every last cent trying to stay in one of Chicago’s more affluent areas, hope somebody snaps her up before the years take their toll, this one is going to age like egg salad in July. But I digress, Go Cubs!

• Egg salad girl October 21, 2015 at 3:49 pm

But Mark, I love Egg Salad!

• Experienced Traveler October 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm

In my experience, girls like this are more than willing in the sack.. You don’t land a guy, who can get a lot of broads ($), buy being a dead fish. She knows that if she wont do it some other girl will. Now if she comes from a wealthy family herself, could be different, but if she is just a hot chick who landed a billionaires son, she’s a rock star. Not to mention if you give her some coke.. probably up for anything. Some may hate to hear it but young John is probably having a blast with her

• Dustin October 21, 2015 at 3:47 pm

^ Lost my shit at egg salad, if the cubbies have a chance then the Phillies can’t be too far off the map, has to be better than my Rockies, they’ve been shit for ages 🙁

• Slick October 21, 2015 at 7:40 pm

I would do a line off her pussy