Thursday Night Football comes to Philadelphia for a showdown between the Buccaneers and Eagles, and FOX Bet has a number of great ways to win and wager on the game. Whether it’s a risk-free bet, no-brainer boosts, or a wide-range of prop markets, FOX Bet is a go-to spot for Pennsylvania and New Jersey bettors tonight.
Ahead of the Bucs vs. Eagles matchup, FOX Bet offers new players the ability to double your money if either team throws for at least one touchdown tonight in addition to a $500 risk-free first bet.
Given the Bucs come to Lincoln Financial Field with the game’s third best scoring offense at over 33 points per game and Tom Brady has already thrown for 15 touchdowns this season, it’s pretty likely he will cash this prop tonight. But even if he doesn’t, Jalen Hurts, who has seven touchdown passes (and at least another four called back), should have opportunities against a weak Bucs pass defense.
FOX Bet Promos for Eagles-Bucs TNF
New players can get the FOX Bet experience started with a $500 risk-free first bet. Deposit and wager as little as $10 or as much as $500 on one of several TNF markets — without any risk. If the bet cashes, FOX Bet will issue a cash payout after the game. If it doesn’t hit, don’t worry. FOX Bet will refund that first wager in the form of site credit, giving bettors the opportunity to jump back in and take another stab at an early payout.
In addition to the risk-free bet offer, FOX Bet presents players with an opportunity to double their money on either team to score a touchdown. While this prop would be a good play in any NFL game these days, it’s particularly good tonight.
Other FOX Bet Bonuses for TNF
Some other intriguing boosts to consider include the following:
- Triple your money: Mike Evans, Antonio Brown, and DeVonta Smith 50+ rec yards each (max bet $500)
- Triple your money: Jalen Hurts 250+ passing yards and 50+ rushing yards (max bet $25)
- 4x your money: Tom Brady and Jalen Hurts 300+ passing yards each (max bet $50)
In addition to these boosted special markets, bettors can also lock in a number of player props and game props.
Bettors in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and Michigan can jump into the mix to grab any of these FOX Bet bonuses.
How to Get Started
If you’re looking to bet on Eagles vs. Bucs tonight, simply follow these steps to make it happen:
- Click the state-based links anywhere in this article, or click here to get started with FOX Bet in PA. Get it in NJ by clicking right here . No promo code is required.
- Make a first deposit of at least $10. FOX Bet offers several convenient funding methods.
- Make a risk-free first bet on any Bucs-Eagles market. Then, jump back into the mix and grab and other standard or bonus markets.