Second Fan Runs on Field: Confirmed Douchebag

Kyle Scott - May 4, 2010

Fan4

Nice shorts, asshole

(Source:  Matt Slocum, AP)

For the second night in a row, a fan ran on the field at the Phillies game.  Only this time he wasn't tasered.  Instead, he interrupted a Cole Hamels shutout in the top of the 9th inning.

Well… with the help of some Twitter folks (@M_OMalley from Chicks Dig the Long Ball and @JPTOTO) we found the jackass who ran on the field and disrupted Cole's stellar outing.

@THETHOROBRED, better known as 32 year old wannabe DJ Tom Betz, tweeted just before he ran onto the field, "turn on the phillies game, im about to be on the field!!!!!!!!"  Douchebag.  Chris Wheeler blasted him (below), and for once I agree with Wheels.

Here's his Twitter picture, and now you have his name.  Also, here's his Facebook and MySpace, yep he still has a Myspace.  Do with it what you will.

Someone taze this guy.

Fan23

• Dihope May 4, 2010 at 10:53 pm

Hope he is banned from the park for life……..glad the Phils won eventually, but this loser may have cost Cole the win he so richly deserved.

• angejim0531 May 4, 2010 at 10:56 pm

what if we have said deuche bags phone number , what should we do with that!!

• Scotch Man May 4, 2010 at 11:00 pm

A load that should have been swallowed! Hope they threw him to the perverts in whatever jail cell he ends up in!

• Marita May 4, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Since the Phillies were reported as saying that they were going to discuss if tazer use was appropriate, well now you know the answer it is. People need to be held accountable and punished when they do ridiculous things like this. By not being firm that this behavior is not going to be tolerated, they asked for it tonight to be repeated, and it will continue to be repeated by the morons who make the rest of the fan base look bad. For heavens sake Phillies, you spent a lot of money on this team and these players, stand up for them and and your fan base and do not allow this to continue.

• Brian May 4, 2010 at 11:23 pm

What a genuine douche. Total and complete loser. He totally threw off Hamels concentration and he could have hurt himself trying to hold up that pitch. May they put him in prison…..and I hope he drops the soap!

• darren May 4, 2010 at 11:26 pm

HEY EVERYONE THAT ASSHOLE HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE..ITS 215-421-4795.. I SAY IF HE WANTS HIS 5 MINS OF FAME LETS GIVE IT TO HIM.. TELL EVERYONE

• barb May 4, 2010 at 11:29 pm

I was at the game… what an ass! He did ruin things for Cole as far as I am concerned – the whole mood of CBP changed after this incident. As they walked the idiot past right field, it looked as if Jason Werth walked close to say something to the jerk…. would love to know what was said, LMAO. The funny part is that everyone in the park was chanting “Taze him, Taze him!” He deserved to be tazed and worse….

• Rob May 5, 2010 at 3:19 am

everyone should blow up his myspace and facebook! what a fat fuck!!!

• tony May 5, 2010 at 8:37 am

loser!! nice pants

• Paul Nash May 5, 2010 at 9:38 am

hes 32,wow grow up.

• george May 5, 2010 at 10:00 am

I wish they would have tasered this waste of life

• jess May 5, 2010 at 10:12 am

GARBAGE … AND HE THINKS HES SOME HOT SHIT.. YEAH UM HOW ABOUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!! FUCKIN IDIOT!
    call the little shit head !!!! (215) 421-4795

• Jeff May 5, 2010 at 10:14 am

From his facebook page:
    What’s up everyone? So good to see u! if u wanna holla, hit me up @ wild215child@yahoo.com or http://twitter.com/THETHOROBRED and 4 dj bookings call (215) 421-4795

• Bridg May 5, 2010 at 11:26 am

Wow. I agree with Wheels!!! For once in my life. Now my question is what other fans are helping these fans down onto the field? They’re dopes to!

• Dbello20 May 5, 2010 at 12:30 pm

DJ Tom shoulda been tazed, too, if for nothing else than being 32 years old and dressing (and acting) like some 8th grade gangsta wanna be. Or being 32 and having “Thundercats” as his favorite TV show. Or for still having a MySpace page, or calling himself “Thorobred”. Cute GF, though

• Jordan Spizike October 14, 2010 at 5:04 am

Wow. I would never have the smarts to look stuff like this up.
    But..I do like the Twilight series and..as a parent…I can’t say that the abstinence until marraige message is unwelcomed! (If that was even the reason for the books…somehow with the interviews I’ve seen and read I’m not thinking that was fully on her mind when Stephanie Meyer wrote the series).
    Very cool info, though!

• jordan 7 November 3, 2010 at 3:51 am

When talk about field,the first sight I think that is the own of somebody,but now I haven’t thought that,because I read your post,that new opinion there,thanks,learn the knowledge from you lots.

• English taobao January 14, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Um…like the style of your writing.*_*

• tnfjacketsoutlets September 25, 2014 at 3:22 am

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!