Jayson Werth With Really Good Seats

Kyle Scott - June 10, 2010

Jayson-Werth-Flyers

(Source: Philly.com, Steven Falk)

Jayson Werth (along with Ryan Madson) was at last night's Flyers game, and with really good seats.

Our contact with the Flyers said that after the game was rained out, many Phillies were calling over for tickets.  According to Dan Gross (@phillygossip) Shane Victorino, Jimmy Rollins, and Ben Francisco were also at the game- presumably making up the largest continuous string of non-white folks at a game in Stanley Cup history.

• Barb June 10, 2010 at 9:17 am

Well, it’s a good thing when professional sports players support each other, no? It’s funny how sometimes things just work out and opportunites open up themselves to you which was the case in this situation being that the Phils game was rained out. Jayson sure is a tall drink of water, isn’t he?

• Lori June 10, 2010 at 9:29 am

Amen to that last sentence Barb…he SURE IS ! Now I wish I was at the game !!! I wonder who got bumped for the boys of summer to get seats to the Flyers game? Jayson if you read this…You are the best ! Please stay in Philly !!!

• Bob June 10, 2010 at 9:35 am

Maybe the Flyers can teach the Phillies a thing or two about hitting…

• kristin June 10, 2010 at 9:36 am

I would have loved to sit in between those 2. or just next to Jason…don’t want to be greedy 😉

• Miz June 10, 2010 at 11:47 am

Could you imagine being the lucky people that were next to them? Like “Oh, wonder who’s gunna sit here..” But I wonder if he had that shirt ready and waiting? It’s a jersey too — not the free one like Madson.

• Mike June 10, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Can’t tell who’s on the shirt, but I hope to God it’s a Leino shirt… I hope he also realizes that Leino is his doppelganger.

• Jordans 1 June 11, 2010 at 9:21 pm

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts, information is the most beautiful treasures!

• Supra Shoes November 15, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Your English is damn good!

• taobao shopping service November 16, 2010 at 1:33 am

*Oh I hope you have a lucky day*