I’ll Take Mismatched Couples for a Hundred, Alex

Phillies_fan1

She's cheating on you, dude.

Check out this obedient Phillies fan who got up for beers in the 5th inning of last night's game.  Did you ever just look at a couple, and you know, you know there's no way she's attracted to his five foot seven, jersey tucked into Levi jeans guise.

I don't know, man. I just get that feeling lookin' at her like she's the type of chick that just…

Can you show my friends how we kiss?

Phillies_fan

Even the people around them know.

• Adam Eaton August 6, 2010 at 9:52 am

Whoa, who is the chick in the Marlins jersey next to her. Smokin’ hot.
    What “fan” tucks their jersey in? That’s wildly inappropriate.

• Francis August 6, 2010 at 9:53 am

God this blog is less about sports and more like a gossip column.

• Kyle Scott August 6, 2010 at 9:53 am

the marlins girl is doing her best danica patrick.

• Christian Rivera August 6, 2010 at 10:15 am

Agreed on all counts.

• Chris August 6, 2010 at 10:41 am

Francis…it’s August, aka the absolute deadest time of the year sports-wise. It’s not like there’s much else to say right now. Wait until October, there will be two more sports to talk about as well as (hopefully) a Phillies playoff run.

• Kyle Scott August 6, 2010 at 10:59 am

chris –> thanks.

• John August 6, 2010 at 11:03 am

Albeit – the kid looks like a Douchebag, but as a guy, shouldn’t we be praising this kid for landing such a hot date? I have to admit, it gives me and my beer belly an ounce of hope. How about a post about what a joke “Flight Night” was last night?

• Kyle Scott August 6, 2010 at 11:10 am

there was such little going on at flight night, i got nothing other than jackson declaring a miraculous season.

• Chris August 6, 2010 at 11:41 am

nothing happening at flight night = stewart bradley and the rest of the team survived. no news is good news, i guess.

• Barb August 6, 2010 at 11:54 am

I love to people watch and figure out what’s going on with them. Looks like that is what you were doing with these pics. I appreciate that. That guy isn’t too bad but, really, a tucked in jersey? Where’s the fashion police when you need them. This gave me a chuckle. I needed it. Maybe this hot chic was in it just for the beer? I can relate to that. LOL

• billy mcgoogles August 6, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Wow slow day on crossingbroad…haha

• Iron Balls McGinty August 6, 2010 at 11:19 pm

My goodness! I don’t think that shirt is tucked-in, Kyle. It looks like he had it hemmed by mommy.
    I’d take that brunette over the blond too, even though she creams for the fishies.
    Did you ever try to catch a real marlin in FL, Kyle? You can’t. They’ve all been over-fished and fished-out from FL waters. All of them pudknocker Jimmy Buffett wannabes came down and caught them all till they were no more.
    Now I mostly go for snook, reds, and tarpon. And red snapper, although they’ve been recently banned (hopefully not for too long). Snook is my favorite, and most challenging, in my opinion.

I loved this

I’ll Take Mismatched Couples for a Hundred, Alex – Crossing Broad

Website

I’ll Take Mismatched Couples for a Hundred, Alex – Crossing Broad

• fitness dating uk May 30, 2013 at 10:57 pm

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site?

I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

• online dating for disabled July 5, 2013 at 4:27 am

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us
    you actually understand what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =).
    We may have a hyperlink change arrangement among us