Temple is so “ill”

Ill_temple

Temple, or should I say Tempill has joined in on the national nightmare.

You see, this just doesn’t even make sense.  Let’s break it down.  Someone took the Phillies font (team colors red, white, and blue), put it on a black t-shirt, and topped the “i” with a maroon and yellow owls’ head.  It’s getting out of control, folks.

H/T to very funny man and Temple student, Rudy Mezzy, for sending along.  Check out his comedic styling at RudyMezzy.com (seen him in person, good shit).

• Joe B. September 10, 2010 at 9:58 am

I think the more “ill” thing is that people actually tailgated at a Temple football game.

• tennapop September 10, 2010 at 10:15 am

http://philavania.com/ – check that out. – THE orginiators of “Ill”.

• Brandon September 10, 2010 at 11:17 am

Kyle, i think you need to see a shrink concerning these ILL shirts buddy. I’m not a fan of them either but everything is gonna be ok man. I don’t wanna see you end your life or someone elses regarding these shirts. I used to enjoy reading the posts on this website but it has now become nothing more than a “why ILL shirts suck” site. Honestly, who gives a shit about a trend. The shirts will be gone and unpopular soon and you’ll be able to go back to living a normal life instead of obsessing over your pure hatred of the ILL shirt. I think the people understand now that you aren’t a fan of them.
    Go get yourself some sleep pal, these shirts aren’t worth all the suffering you’re going through. I’ll keep checking back to see if you’re actually gonna post about anything else thats relevant anymore or if you’re still struggling with your obsession of hating these shirts. I know it seems like a nightmare now for ya dude but one day soon, you’ll wake up and the ILL shirts will be gone. Set yourself free. I’ll pray for ya.

• "D" September 10, 2010 at 12:03 pm

I would love to do some “ill” things with the girl holding the shirt tonight.

• gent September 10, 2010 at 12:27 pm

I am a temple student and i hate these shirts. i fucking hate “Ill”. Everyone stop buying these annoying shirts. theyre fucking gay. however i will admit the temple one is the only one so far that is somewhat alright looking, its still fucking gay. these shirts need to stop, but its to late, theyre everywhere and only going to continue to spread, FUCK!

• Muscles September 10, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Wait brandon, The interweb isn’t for bitching about things we don’t like?
    WTF have I been wasting my time on this shit for then?

• kristy September 10, 2010 at 2:07 pm

good thing you missed all the illanova apparel from last year…

• Kyle Scott September 10, 2010 at 2:09 pm

i went to villanova… if i say that shirt- we’re gonna have problems.

• kristy September 10, 2010 at 2:17 pm

I haven’t seen any on campus yet this year. I think you’re safe.

• Brandon September 10, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Yes, we may have problems. He may commit suicide and/or homicide. These ill shirts have pushed him to the brink. (as shown by the 25 posts on this website about how much he hates them.) Hey Kyle, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ILL SHIRTS? ARE THEY YOUR FAVORITE? seriously dude, GET OVER IT

• Tom September 10, 2010 at 3:45 pm

today i saw ill pants on this girl at my school

• "D" September 10, 2010 at 4:12 pm

the “ill” phenomenon could be worst they could print it on sweat pants and across the back of a fat girls ass it would read “iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll”

• Joe September 10, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Brandon, you hit the nail on the head, my friend. I don’t get it either. Let’s put the “ill” hate to rest…please! I’m about to discontinue my patronage towards this site if I have to read another “ill” article.

• jeff September 11, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Why do you care so much about a ill shirt? Seriously why waste an article to talk about it, yet alone a few every week.. come on people like the shirts or else they wouldn’t be selling.. give it up

• Iron Balls McGinty September 11, 2010 at 9:59 pm

I’ll change my mind about The Ill if that girl in that photo wears a tight shirt like that—and nothing else.

• Ben October 22, 2010 at 1:45 pm

I think that shirt is great. Where can I buy it.

• jusclarke October 24, 2010 at 12:58 am

i want one. where can i buy one?

• トリー バーチ 靴 January 15, 2011 at 12:48 am

tory burch toryburch 激安 toryburch 通販 toryburch トリー バーチ トリー バーチTory Burch 2011春季系列迎合我们的需要,toryburch灵感源自自然的感觉トリー バーチ トート,加入简易的“穿衣之道”和优雅高贵的概念,tory burch令女人变得更美丽动人。Tory Burch崇尚简洁清晰的线条和轮廓,トーリ バーチ塑造出70年代的气质。造型包括宽松剪裁的外套和上衣トリー バーチ サンダル 、修身的吊脚裤、阔身长裤和过膝长裙。色调采用鲜明自然的黄、红、蓝色系トリー バーチ 財布,配衬褐色和粉色色调。今季配饰反映出悠闲的感觉,有黄麻色系的大手提袋トリ バーチ、鲜艳的皮革手袋;鞋履方面,toryburch 激安 则有印度麻制及纺织布料制的船鞋和皮制凉鞋,トリー バーチ 靴再配上金圈耳环以及造型夸张的项链和蛇纹手镯,トリーバーチ 尽显时尚魅力。toryburch 通販

• Louis Vuitton Bags February 17, 2011 at 5:58 am

CO CO CO CO…..I CAN’T STOP, STOP….NO MATTER WAHT THEY SAY I LOVE YOU…..

free webcam