Video: The Final Out from All Angles

Kyle Scott - October 7, 2010

Halladay_no_hitter_hug

Still searching for words to describe what it was like to be there in person- simply amazing.

Here's a video that compiles my vantage point (lower-level right field), TBS' broadcast with Scott Franzke's call, and the CSN studio reaction.  My Dad makes an awesome cameo at the 1:04 mark and that's me yelling like an idiot and with the F-bomb at the end.  Epilepsy warning.

Another video from the Diamond Club (it doesn't look like they were having quite the same raucous fun), Roy's entrance to the clubhouse via David Hale, and some photos after the jump.

Phanatic_watches_trainers_room
Phanatic watches from groundskeeper's room

Photo
And, of course, Doc's patients were well taken care of.

Now, go buy the t-shirt and help out Phillies' charities.

Playoff_no_hitters_are_phunner

• Iron Balls McGinty October 7, 2010 at 7:26 am

Wow. You scream like a wussy. You’re dad must be proud. Do you have PD, like MJF?

• Kyle Scott October 7, 2010 at 7:43 am

always a gentleman, IBMG

• NickFromGermantown October 7, 2010 at 8:19 am

I love the picture of the Phanatic here.

• Adam October 7, 2010 at 8:35 am

No homo…. I LOVE Roy! What can the man NOT do. He represents EVERYTHING that is GREAT about baseball!

• Matt October 7, 2010 at 11:58 am

LOVE THIS!!! I love the “get that ball Chooch,” comment in the last video!! DOC-TOBER BABY!!

• Iron Balls McGinty October 7, 2010 at 1:44 pm

• bd October 7, 2010 at 11:13 pm

You are welcome. To all Philly fans from all Jays fans. Great to finally see him reaching the great heights on the big stage like he has been doing for years.

• Kevin Davis (@kevindavis12) October 8, 2010 at 9:26 am

Great videos here.. The only disappointment I had about this whole thing was the lack of coverage on what a great throw Chooch made to seal it, with a bat and runner in his way, throwing off balance to (a not so sure-handed) Ryan Howard. Not sure if it was covered more in the Philly area or not. I’m about 300 miles away

• Jaime Edmondson NFL Underboob Behind The Scenes Video, No Sex NM State September 27, 2013 at 2:17 pm

[…] The final out of Halladay’s no-no from all angles available [Crossing Broad] […]