More R2C2 Photoshops

Smokin_aces

Here is round two of our reader Photoshops.  Cole always seems to be the girl…

Deperados

Charlies-Aces

Many more after the jump.

Phat_pack

Pitching

Phanatic

Rock guy

4aces

Screen shot 2010-12-15 at 1.18.21 AM

Rube_aces

H/T to readers and those on Facebook Buddy, Amy, Kris, Eric, Bob, Shane, Doug, Michael, Tim, Ken, Justin, and Joe for sending the photos

And I'm not one for posting poems, but if it mentions my name… well then:

Those long arms and legs—we knew in a jiff
It really could happen! The return of our Cliff!

More rapid than eagles, the bloggers they came
And they whistled and hollered and shouted Lee's name.

From Kyle and Enrico, and even from Sweeney:
There was praising of Cliff, while calling Werth "weenie."

From Broad Street to Mayfair, P'yunk to Pennsport:
A certainty this team could never fall short.

Full stanza (stanzae?  I don't know poem lingo) at Phillyist.

First round of Photoshops here.

And of course, the Phillies Win Column T-Shirt.

Win_column_t_shirt

Get it right here.

• Ravage790 December 15, 2010 at 5:18 am

• Chris G December 15, 2010 at 7:36 am

To the reader that created the RAJ “I Am Legend” photoshop, you win the internet. For realsies.

• ZenGreaser December 15, 2010 at 8:23 am

Not to be nit-picky here, but to whoever created the Tombstone photoshop: You didn’t photoshop Doc Halladay over Doc Holliday? Really??? Great idea, but a blown opportunity there.

• Number47 December 15, 2010 at 9:44 am

Were there any after the “There are FOUR Aces!!” one? I’m sorry, the awesomeness of Phillies + Trek broke my brain. Several internets are waiting for the creator of that one.
    These masterpieces make my amateur photoshopping seem so pitiful in comparison.

• mel December 15, 2010 at 10:15 am

The “Desperados” shop is actually a still from Tombstone. And in an error only a Philly phan could make, whomever made the photoshop put Oswalt’s head on Doc Holiday’s body while putting Doc Halladay’s head on Morgan Earp’s body. D’oh

• mel December 15, 2010 at 10:20 am

Glad that I could be snarky & wrong in the same post. Lee is on Holiday’s body, not Oswalt. Halladay’s head should be on the far left body.

• Ravage790 December 15, 2010 at 10:39 am

something i just whipped up…its not great

• Benchwarmer December 15, 2010 at 10:58 am

@Number47: Thanks for the props. A friend recommended the Trek line. PPT did the rest.

• jeff December 15, 2010 at 11:08 am

i don’t get any of these…? Why is Cliff Lee in all these pics? He’s either going to the yanks or rangers… Keep dreaming, philly fans.
    Now excuse me while i read articles from the last couple days. That coma was rough.

• mike December 15, 2010 at 11:42 am

• Josephine Randazzo December 15, 2010 at 11:52 am

I worked on this one last night. It is “Casino Royale” PHILLIES STYLE 🙂 http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3875/phouraces.jpg

• Skramer December 15, 2010 at 7:38 pm

I just spent a half hour laughing to myself as I made this.

• Steph December 16, 2010 at 8:42 pm

I LOL’ed at Roy O’s face in the “The Four Aces” one.

• Camille December 18, 2010 at 5:53 pm

I made this one! http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/FzTbq

• Camille December 18, 2010 at 5:55 pm

sorry it’s actually this one! http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/swFhgCy2zqOXvjvw

• トリー バーチ 靴 January 15, 2011 at 12:57 am

tory burch toryburch 激安 toryburch 通販 toryburch トリー バーチ トリー バーチTory Burch 2011春季系列迎合我们的需要,toryburch灵感源自自然的感觉トリー バーチ トート,加入简易的“穿衣之道”和优雅高贵的概念,tory burch令女人变得更美丽动人。Tory Burch崇尚简洁清晰的线条和轮廓,トーリ バーチ塑造出70年代的气质。造型包括宽松剪裁的外套和上衣トリー バーチ サンダル 、修身的吊脚裤、阔身长裤和过膝长裙。色调采用鲜明自然的黄、红、蓝色系トリー バーチ 財布,配衬褐色和粉色色调。今季配饰反映出悠闲的感觉,有黄麻色系的大手提袋トリ バーチ、鲜艳的皮革手袋;鞋履方面,toryburch 激安 则有印度麻制及纺织布料制的船鞋和皮制凉鞋,トリー バーチ 靴再配上金圈耳环以及造型夸张的项链和蛇纹手镯,トリーバーチ 尽显时尚魅力。toryburch 通販

• Supra Skytop February 11, 2011 at 10:50 pm

It is the real important thing is Living in Now and being happy everyday.

• Supra Skytop February 14, 2011 at 2:41 am

We hope that every day a happy day to study well and every day upward!