Your Thursday Morning Roundup
Well played, Sixers. Well played. For some reason, Andre Iguodala jacked up a difficult two while the Sixers were down three in the final seconds. But we'll let it go. The Sixers surprised us all this season and Doug Collins should be proud of the job he did.
– I'm hurting from a growler of Flying Fish Summer Ale I drank last night. Highly recommended, but getting off to a slow start today.
– The Flyers will play the Bruins. Game 1, Saturday at 3 P.M. on NBC. More soon.
– J-Roll™ not only referenced the Sarge remix yesterday, but he also is on board with the Flyers. Diverse interests from J-Roll™.
– The Eagles rank 21st in the NFL in terms of social media interest. My theory? Most of the hardcore Eagles fans aren't 20 and 30 somethings who sit in front of a computer all day. Interesting story from Tim McManus. Also from Timmay, here is a roundup of who the experts think the Eagles will select in the draft tonight.
– Keep your playoff beards coming, crossingbroad [at] yahoo [dot] com.
– Video of Doug Collins appearing to flip someone off last night… after the jump.