DeSean Jackson Hosted an After Hours ESPYs Party at Bare, a Gentlemen’s Club in LA

Kyle Scott - July 14, 2011

Desean_jackson_bare

This party's goin deep n2 da night and u do no that!!!

D-Jac Tweeted:

LA POPN 2NIGHT AFTER PARTY FOR THA ESPYS!! ITS LIVE IN THa JOINT…

I just love the name of this club. The word bare is so underrated in our vernacular. It's equal parts sexy and comical in describing pure, unabashed nudity. I love it so much that, in college, I used it to name my senior year marketing product: Bare Scents.

You see, being a senior in a group of sophomores affords you little voting leverage. My group was determined to come up with a product – for our 60% of grade trade show – that served as both a hair remover and deodorizer for men. For real. [Editors note: Now would be a good time to mention that I went to Villanova.]

Despite thinking it was the stupidest, most non-marketable product we could possibly come up with, my group mates plowed ahead. We at least needed a good name. Boom: Bare scents. Our mascot would be… wait for it… a bear. You see the little wordplay there? Yeah, thought so.

The project culminated in me shaving half my face for the final trade show. When marketing professionals came around to scout and grade us, one group member, Roshun, would turn my head, saying "on this side, a dull razor… – flips chin – … but on the other side… bare scents." And that's the only class I ever failed in college.

Anyway, D-Jac got it in last night. Figuratively speaking. Probably.

• Dwayne July 14, 2011 at 9:17 am

Glad he didnt appear on the cover of a gay magazine looking like a fag like Irvin did recently.

• Ted Danson July 14, 2011 at 9:28 am

I wonder id D Jax got his D sucked at that club

• Gray July 14, 2011 at 9:34 am

Kid needs to grow up

• Derrick Gun July 14, 2011 at 9:53 am

I heard Jimmer Fredette & Tim Tebow hosted an ice cream party after the espy’s

• Dwayne July 14, 2011 at 9:56 am

@Gary whats wrong dude??? your wife won’t let you visit a titty bar anymore? a party with a bunch of naked women running around how much more growing can one do???

• Gray July 14, 2011 at 10:21 am

@Dwayne – good to see that you can read.
    This ghetto thug attitude is great, hope he keeps it up. Do people even say “Tha Joint” anymore?
    He can rock the shit out of his Washington Nationals tattoo out there, so thats good.

• mm July 14, 2011 at 10:57 am

Good to see D-jac hard at work adding that 15 lbs of muscle between his ears.
    Nothing worng with the ho chasin but with all this attention whore’s offseason distractions whats the over and under on his season ending injury? Game 10 work?

• Adam July 14, 2011 at 11:34 am

I agree that this guy needs to grow up. GRAY is right on, the ghetto thug attitude is high school, crap like this is exactly what is wrong with the NBA. I bet the classier(is that a word) of our receivers Maclin wasnt out partying…. hmmm whats that J-Mac’s twitter page, you were attending a youth football camp at the same time D jack was being a douche? good for you

• 726 July 14, 2011 at 11:40 am

Joe “Nickles” Banner

• Iron Balls McGinty July 14, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Here’s the digest version for those who’re pressed for time:
    “I just love the name of this club…
    Blah, blah, blah…
    It’s all about me, now, it’s all about me…
    Blah, blah, blah…
    Anyway, D-Jac got it in last night.”
    You’re welcome, Boyo.

• Leadweights.wordpress.com July 14, 2011 at 4:01 pm

DJ, it’s just as easy to find the “e” as it is to find the “a” while typing. try it. t-h-e the….

• Iron Balls McGinty July 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Hahahahahahahah, Lead.

• I'd Plow Janeen the Sixers dance team member July 15, 2011 at 12:02 am

@Iron Balls McGinty – Great summary. You could tell the author was struggling to make a story out of this. Love the blog overall though. One of my favorite reads on this interweb machine. Just not this article.

• Iron Balls McGinty July 15, 2011 at 5:02 am

Janeen’s Plow, yeah, it’s enjoyable but we can’t let our Laddie Boy get off the hot seat too easily, no?
    And just so you know, I’m not getting on any hot seat meself. What with my hemmerroids and what-not.

• black jacket July 28, 2011 at 3:14 am

if I must die, I will treat as dark the bride, will hug it in mine bosom

• Ivalene April 29, 2014 at 11:07 am

That takes us up to the next level. Great pognsti.