– New Archbishop Charles Chaput awkwardly rocks a Phillies cap at today's press conference. [Philly Burbs]
– The Sixers released their schedule for a season that might not happen. [Sixers.com]
– The Eagles might run more Cover 2 this year. Glad to see our offensive line coach Juan Castillo is changing things up: [Delaware Online]
“I kind of get that vibe,” Mikell said, when asked if the Eagles were shifting from an aggressive, blitz-happy attack to a tempered Cover 2 scheme. “I know Coach Reid has wanted to run the Cover 2 for a long time. It seems like the past couple of years we’ve been slowly progressing toward that. It might be moving toward that. I think he [Castillo] is going to kind of tweak things here and there. It’s gong to be kind of the same 4-3 but I think it’s going to be a little less based on scheme and more based on guys just kicking somebody’s butt.”
– The Union installed a new LED scoreboard which will be in place for tomorrow night's match. [Union]
– The Phillies have inquired about Leo Nunez. [Hardball Talk]
– Michael Vick brought his anti-dog fighting campaign to congress today. [FOX Philly]
– August 4th is pro wrestling night at the Reading Phillies. Our favorite wrestler and CB reader (!!!) The Blue Meanie will throw out the first pitch. [Reading Phillies]
– Sarah Baicker thinks the Flyers should trade Bobrovsky: [CSN Philly]
The name that sticks out most is Bobrovsky. The 22-year-old goalie will cost $1.5 million next season, which is very expensive for a backup netminder on a team so close to the cap ceiling.
General manager Paul Holmgren has repeatedly said the Flyers aren’t shopping Bobrovsky around. But with workhorse Ilya Bryzgalov as the new No. 1, the need for a young, developing goaltender is significantly lessened. Plus, there’s undoubtedly interest in Bob from teams around the league.
– More Alex Morgan: [ESPN]
When Bryz was with Phoenix last year, he talked about how exhausted he was come playoff time. But Phoenix traveling so much probably had something to do with that too. While yes, he’s getting paid enough money so we better be able to get 65-70ish starts out of him, I’d still prefer to not have him so worn down by May. And after all, May is one of the main reasons we signed him, right? So even though Bob is a little expensive, he’s been a starter, making him a nice backup goalie to have right now.
alex morgan and hope solo-dream f*ck #2 after emmanuelle chriqui
Very smart not leading with the Alex pic, I never would have read the rest of the post.
sometimes it’s all about the order. i bet you went from zero to hero going from archbishop to alex.
Hope is so much hotter.
and quickly back to zero
@hopdevil – she just isn’t, I want a girl who likes to score (sometimes with her head) not one who likes to prevent you from scoring
Solo is WAY hotter. That chick in a dress & high heels would be leave my gf material.
Hope looks like a good fuck
“dream f*ck #2 after emmanuelle chriqui” – Posted by: Alex Kearney | July 19, 2011 at 03:31 PM
Nah. You’d be disappointed about many actresses. Most are so into themselves they turn out to be lousy lays because they don’t care about giving anyone else pleasure. Trust me, I’ve had 1st-hand experience with this.
Now pretty female athletes, I bet they’re always a good time, especially some of those gymnasts or figure skaters who can get their bodies into all those complicated positions.
Ands BTW, I bet that priest stole that hat from one of the altar boys that he molested. Hahahahahah
PS: I like the Balls-style self-restraint (“f*ck”).
I wished sometimes Laddie-boy tries a little self-restraint. Hahahahahahah
Yo, IBM! Didn’t you used to sell computers? You’re such an incredible font of information, my friend. The mental picture of you doing the horizontal boogie with Olga Korbut while she’s twisted up like a Philly soft pretzel is too hilarious for words!
Comments are closed.