Is Hunter Pence Going to Live at Cliff Lee’s Rittenhouse Condo?

image from mobilwi.typepad.com

I'm dizzy.

Check out this Tweet from ESPN The Magazine's Molly Knight, who says Hunter Pence may (temporarily?) live with Cliff Lee at 1706 Rittenhouse:

Hunter_pence_lee

Ladies and gentlmen, mostly gentlemen, your man crush can now go into full-blown overload.

Like, for realsies, what is breakfast going to be like? Is Hunter Pence going to wake up and ask Clifton and Kristen if they want to go eat? Is he going to borrow his cowboy boots? Will he sleep in their bed?!

There are so many questions, so so many things I want to know, I'm not sure if my brain can handle this right now.

Ironically, I was already in the midst of crafting a man crush post. Stay tuned.

• LPLR August 10, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Kristen and the kids are probably back home for school and such, so Cliff and Hunter can have the bed to themselves.

• Captain Stabbin' August 10, 2011 at 2:13 pm

this chick can’t type nor use her quotations properly.

• Frosty August 10, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I can picture Hunter walking up to their room with a tray full of breakfast…an assortment of danishes, waffles lightly sprinkled with cinnamon and fresh, hand-squeezed OJ.

• GOB August 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I imagine him calling Kristen, “Mrs. L”.

• Kyle's BATED Breath August 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm

I bet within the confines of the condo, Cliff calls him “the Beaver”, everything is black and white, and Hunter says “aww shucks” a lot. That’s just my mental image.

• The Face August 10, 2011 at 2:27 pm

The banner picture of Clifton with the Philly sky line backdrop is badass.

• Iron Balls McGinty August 10, 2011 at 2:37 pm

The H1N2 Brieregiroux Virus has spread. Will LGE-HP3 coach the Lee kids at little league? What will Mrs. Lee feed LGE-HP3?

• Iron Balls McGinty August 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm

“The banner picture of Clifton with the Philly sky line backdrop is badass.”
    Posted by: The Face | August 10, 2011 at 02:27 PM
    Where’s the “Face”, The Face?

• Mark August 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm

“Captain Stabbin”, she used proper quotations. She quoted what he said. Did a decent job for a 140 character minimum.

• Saunders August 10, 2011 at 2:41 pm

who the f is molly knight???

• Brian August 10, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Schools down south start early August it is a bachelor pad

• Adam August 10, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Together they will construct the greatest couch cushion and blanket fort the world has ever seen!

• Pence groupie August 10, 2011 at 2:47 pm

As a red-blooded, Pence-loving, female, the only way this could be better is if somehow Ryan Madson was going to end up in this Phillies version of Full House. “H1N2 Brieregiroux Virus” indeed. Do they need someone to clean the condo while Mrs. L is in Texas?

• Ray August 10, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Golly G Mr’s L, can I borrow the Bentley tonight?

• The Face August 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm

@IronBalls- haha, sometimes I leave the calling card off the end.

• Holland Oates August 10, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Coincidence is not the same as irony. Get your shit together.

• Finch August 10, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Will Hunter have conjugal rights with Kristen?

• NickFromGermantown August 10, 2011 at 3:41 pm

My goodness! This is akin to crossing the streams!!!

• Hans Vermhat August 10, 2011 at 5:26 pm

• Tyson August 10, 2011 at 5:43 pm

God, this has awesome cartoon written all over it. If only I had the time…

• Dwayne August 10, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Ocho Cinco is going to live with a fan so why cant pence live with Lee???? I mean Howard and Victorino once lived with J-Roll

• Stinky Lou August 10, 2011 at 9:40 pm

wonder if Mrs. Lee will care if Hunter brings back some pussy back to the house

• Iron Balls McGinty August 11, 2011 at 12:22 am

“Can you please stop saying “for realsies?” The phrase ruins whatever post its in.”
    Posted by: Hans Vermhat | August 10, 2011 at 05:26 PM
    My sentamints exactly, my Germanic friend.

• Larry David August 11, 2011 at 8:31 am

“for realsies” is embarrassing to read

• Derek August 11, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Nnamdi Asomugha needs a place to stay in Philly. Maybe he can live with Cliff also. 😉

• True Religion Outlet Online August 19, 2011 at 2:54 am

While doing this exercise, during our intake of breath and our rest periods, we can listen for sounds around us and within us. We may hear musical instruments or deep sounds like thunder, jets or engines from within ourselves. We may also see light on our inner screen with our eyes closed. There may be glows, sparkles, stars or flashes. It varies from one person to the next. These sounds and lights are how the Higher Power or the Divine communicates with us. They may combine to create a scene in which we can participate like a dream. In these ‘dreams’ we can often find solutions to the challenges we have in life.

• Puma Outlet August 19, 2011 at 8:56 pm

Lucky? Yes I feel incredibly lucky. I waited 26 years for what you’ve had for the last 35…and now I’ll probably never have that again. Lucky, lucky, lucky–that’s me. And I appreciate how lucky I am that I have all these friends. Of course, since I moved out of the town I’d been living in for 21 years just two months before W died, I really haven’t had much company during this grieving process. I am alone, on average, about six evenings a week. Exactly five friends have come to see me at my house in the five months since he died…generally, I only see friends if I go to them. There are days, lots of them, when I do not actually speak to another human being. Text, instant message, email? Yes. Speak? No. That would require me reaching out to someone, and for much of this time, I have been too depressed to think about reaching out. And even if I had tons of people around all the time, this is a journey that each of us has to make alone. No one can carry this burden for me…it is mine, and mine alone.