Me: Thanks, I’ll be in the corner sobbing and punching my dick in an uncontrolled fashion.
Good afternoon, the Phillies Tweeted a link to their Pro-Pack auction earlier today. It’s a noble cause, with proceeds going to Phillies Charities, but check out the items in the Postseason Memories Pack:
- Ibañez Autographed 2009 World Series Banner.
- Rollins Autographed 2010 Celebratory bottle (FJ 195194).
- Utley Autographed cap (FJ 653279).
- 2010 NLCS Program.
- Mayberry Autographed 2009 NLCS Champions Locker Nameplate.
- Manuel Autographed baseball (FJ 075761).
- Lidge and Ruiz Autographed baseball.
- 2010 Fall Classic decal banner.
A John Mayberry Jr. NLCS Champions locker nameplate? A John Mayberry Jr. NLCS Champions locker nameplate? John Mayberry Jr. was not on the 2009 NLCS roster. He was there (I think) as part of the 40-man roster, but he wasn’t even active, let alone playing in any games. Don't worry, though, he signed it! In related news, I just signed a Chase Utley game-worn jersey. The bidding starts at $400.
And then, of course, there’s the fond memory of the 2010 World Series… between the evil, spirit-crushing Giants and the Rangers. You can now own a decal to celebrate the historic clash. Perhaps a Cliff Lee Rangers hat would have been more appropriate. Then again, he lost both of his starts. Fuck.
Hurry! The opening bid starts at $250. Honestly, you'd be better off just donating the $250 and saving yourself the $25 shipping charge.