Kate Upton Pokes Sean Avery

Kyle Scott - December 14, 2011

Kate_upton_rangers

Not literally, thankfully.

You probably already hate Sean Avery. And in the coming weeks, with the hype and hysteria surrounding the Winter Classic and HBO’s 24/7, you’re most likely going to develop an intense dislike for other Rangers and their coach, John Tortorella, too. As such, we’ll do our best to make fun at the Broadway Blueshirts any chance we get (a good place to start would be their Broadway Hat, the fedora given to their star of the game which will undoubtedly be jammed down our throats on 24/7).

Today, the NY Daily News featured this little two-week-old tidbit about a Twitter confrontation between Avery and owner of big boobs Kate Upton.

After attending a Rangers game against the Penguins last month, Avery Tweeted Upton the following:

@KateUpton since u couldn’t stop looking @HLundqvist30 last night now u can follow him…….#sorryhesmarried.

Funny.

Better: Kate responded.

Weren’t you supposed to be focusing on a game?…at least we all agree I wasn’t staring at you.

Boom! Even Kate Upton rips on Sean Avery. You now have three reasons to like her.

Read more: Your Definitive HBO 24/7 Recap

• Jonny December 14, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Her S.I. spread is effing amazing…..

• Adam Booth December 14, 2011 at 12:42 pm

I’m thinking closer to 3 million.

• J.T. December 14, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Fact: Kate Upton was born in 1992.
    That made me hurt when I first learned it because it meant one of two things (me being born in 1985): either A) I’m a suck fuck because she’s so hot (if you’re a mid-80s baby like me, you’ll understand why early-90s kids being anything sexual is just wrong) or B) I’m simply getting too fucking old.
    Neither scenario is good.
    But Kate Upton? All kinds of good.
    I personally think that was a poor choice for pictures to put up there, Kyle. All her hotness doesn’t shine through. Not like this one:

• RT December 14, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Must destroy this page. I can’t believe this fedora is a real thing.

• OneManWolfpack December 14, 2011 at 1:06 pm

I was born in 1981… she’s smokin hot… what does that make me?

• fresh December 14, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Kyle, thank you for giving me something to look at during the Marshall/Manuel interview.

• Martga Stewart December 14, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Slinky tits

• MM December 14, 2011 at 2:42 pm

16 to 80 blind, crippled or crazy if it’s got an angel face and tits like that i’m ruining it.

• gabe December 14, 2011 at 4:24 pm

im pretty sure that photo is the most heavily photoshopped picture ever made

• Cass December 14, 2011 at 4:43 pm

i give it a 10… a fucking 10

• Jim Jackson December 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm

I can’t look at kate upton the same after she banged kayne west. Damm mud shark

• Tyson December 14, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Funny how the first thing every single guy, including me, does is go to Wikipedia to see how old she is.
    Born in 1992. My God I’m old.

• Kathy Pompay December 14, 2011 at 6:11 pm

I would love to tity fuck her

• dean December 14, 2011 at 7:42 pm

she’s too young to have saggy boobs already

• Rick James December 14, 2011 at 7:53 pm

I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties four thumbs down

• Iron Balls McGinty December 14, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Hahahahah, keep wankering off to her—it’s the best you’ll ever get. I’m no Avery fan, but none of ya are in a league to get his sloppy seconds, even those he’s-passed-his-prime calibre of sloppy seconds.
    Young Miss Upton’s a hot young thing, no doubt, but if I were to meet her I’d tell here the same thing that Uncle Buck said to Assistant Principle Anita Hogarth:
    Full clip:
    I should sue the producers, they must have based that movie on part of me life.
    But she should visit Pat Burrell’s old cocksman’s condo:
    One look at that and she won’t be able to resist Talbot’s charms hahahahah.
    And JT, what’s a “suck fuck”? Does that mean you take it in both ends at the same time? Hahahahahah

The Real IBMcG—Often imposterered, never outclassed.

• JUNOD December 14, 2011 at 8:34 pm

I’d whack that

• Simmons December 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm

@Iron Balls- i thought you were just off your game, I should have known that was a fake IBM

• Iron Balls McGinty December 14, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Hey boyos if you ever get tired of reading me funny posts don’t forget I love hard dick in my throat so meet me at Woody’s later and wear a pink scarf hahahahaha!

• Iron Balls McGinty December 14, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Simmons, this impostering poster here above still can’t get beyond being just lame and putting all the other hard-working impostering posters to shame. Such a tragedy. Maybe he’s got this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

The Real IBMcG—Often imposterered, never outclassed.

• Ti Yong Chi December 14, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Look at those boobs

• Iron Schlong McSweeney December 15, 2011 at 3:45 am

Bajeebus! Is that bikini painted on? I’m going to have to go beat-off my unbeatable iron schlong now.

• jony bruci December 17, 2011 at 3:19 am

she is one of the hottest models in victoria secret line these days

• ayesha December 17, 2011 at 3:20 am

this girl is making e crazy…