Bit of a late start this morning thanks to Family Guy quizzo last night at Drinker’s West. Congrats to The A-Team on winning the 60-question quizzo. Here are the first 40 questions (some of the others were from a picture round). See how you would have done. As always, please excuse any typos as these are from my notes and not exactly edited.
Back to sports soon…
- What was the name of the very first Season 1 episode of Family Guy?
- Which NFL broadcaster was in the very first episode as himself?
- In the episode Mind Over Murder, what business did Peter Griffin start in the basement when he was under house arrest?
- When Peter Griffin has a lump in season two’s episode Death is a Bitch, he mistakes his lump for what dead comedian?
- What is the name of Candice Bergen’s character at the Sensitivity Training Program?
- In the episode titled I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar, how does Peter tell Lois that he got so sweet? When he was born, his Mommy did what?
- Also in that episode, Peter says The View should be on for 3 hours. What is his problem with it being too short? He says “You just get going and ——-”
- During the show Damnit Janet, Stewie sings what Frank Sinatra song to her?
- When Peter and Death go to visit a famous rock legend who voiced his own character in the show, that rock legend says that the duo should visit what other famous rock legend instead?
- When Michael Eisner and Bill Gates are flying around in jet packs in the episode Screw the Pooch, what do the two compare the people below to?
- Before Peter starts his own religion, the First United Church of the Fonz, he tries to be a Johovas Witness. When he actually finds somebody interested in hearing what he has to say, he recites the prologue to what TV show?
- The first Family Guy feature length movie to be released on DVD was called what? a. BLUE HARVEST b. STEWIE GRIFFIN THE UNTOLD STORY SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING DARKSIDE. d. ITS A TRAP
- When Peter, Brian, Chris and Stewie all get sick, throwing up everywhere, what does Lois ask when she walks into the room?
- When running for office, Lois Griffin resorts to what refrain to sway undecided voters?
- What was Peter’s reason for fighting the chicken the first time?
- What word becomes an issue between Stewie and Brian when the two were using walkie talkies to renovate a house?
- In the show Blind Ambition, Peter does what that creeps out both Chris and Stewie? a. SETS HIMSELF ON FIRE b. CONVERTS TO MUSLIM c. CLIMBS IN BED AND GROPES THEM d. SLEEPS WITH LOIS IN THE LIVING ROOM
- In Seth McFarlane’s cavalcade of cartoon, when the show spoofs Mario rescuing the Princess, what do the two fight over? What is Mario looking for?
- When Brian takes a crossed dress Stewie to a restaurant to make his ex girlfriend Jillian jealous, what name does Stewie go by? a. MEG b. DESIREE c. SAMANTHA d. SASSY
- In the song ‘The Freakin FCC”, what does the FCC make you call fellatio?
- Have you heard?
- When Meg uses Stewie as her fatherless child in order to get tips at the restaurant, Stewie goes along with it for what treat?
- When making fun of Osama Bin Ladin filming his terrorist videos, which two comic props did Osama use to entertain his followers? a. LARGE SUNGLASSES AND A RUBBER CHICKEN b. A RUBBER CHICKEN AND DEATHS STICK c. LARGE SUNGLASSES AND A TOP HAT A d. WHOOPIE CUSHION
- Upon feeling hot air at the top of his head Stewie asks Brian if Paul Sorveno is standing behind him. What dysfunctional character is he referring to?
- In an episode when Peter and his friends make their own Jackass-like film, Peter, concerned with Brians age, gets another dog whom he names ‘new brian’. Stewie eventually kills new Brian when new Brian does what?
- Stewie freaks out when he first sees a vagina, taking out a machine gun to pulverize what, which he found under Chris’ bed?
- When Seth MacFarlane spoofs Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner, Wiley, after finally killing the roadrunner, tries to be a waiter but fails. Eventually, before killing himself, he chooses what path to take in life?
- What is Vagna Junction’s function?
- When Stewie and Brian go to a world run by dogs, Stewie asks Brian to pick up his poop. He offers Brian what to aid in his cleanup?
- When Brian’s son kills the evil monkey in Chris’ closest, Chris is surprised to find what in closest when he goes in for the first time in years?
- “A boat is a boat, but the mystery box can be anything. It can even be a ________”
- Who said? “I got to stop taking my baths during Peter’s shenanigans?”
- “My God! Tumor-syphilis-itis-osis! And he still comes into school! You're excused from the test, you brave, brave boy. Steinberg, you can learn something from this fine young…damn it, Steinberg! Take that hat off!”
- “ Yes, and as a favor to the court, I produced this simulation of how the killing transpired, I play Peter, and I hired an Asian hooker to play my daughter.”
- “I got to pee, where’s the Snapple bottle?” and “I had a gay experience at camp” are among things said by which “friend” of Peter’s?
- “OK there’s a little hour glass and it’s not letting me do anything, it says buffering, what is that? All I’m trying to do is make an MPEG. It’s telling me I have to download Real Player 7” was uttered by a Family Guy character spoofing which famous movie character?
- “We do everything together, ya? You got your poison. OK, 1… 2… 3… You didn’t do it! This time we do it together. 1…. 2… 3” which historical character said that during a spoof?
- “Tom I’m lying here thinking how a flower doesn’t know it’s a flower, it just is on. I forgot where I’m going with this. Tom?”
- “Submitted for your approval: A family pet with the uncontrollable urge to bury shiny objects in the yard. A shameful secret that nearly buried the peace and civility of an entire neighbor”
- “I can think of no greater tribute to their memory than this solid gold statue…of Dig ‘Em, the Sugar Smacks frog. The spirit of America is epitomized by his inspiring motto, smack smack, sugar smack, give me a smack and I’ll smack you back.”
- DEATH HAS A SHADOW
- PAT SUMMERALL
- BAR, LOUNGUE
- FATTY ARBUCKLE, FATTY CORPUSCLE
- GLORIA IRONBOX
- DUNKER HIM IN A BARREL OF SUGAR
- BOOM, IT’S NEWS AT NOON
- YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG
- KEITH RICHARDS
- QUANTUM LEAP
- WHO WANTS CHOWDER
- BAD COUPON
- WANTED A KISS
- TROUSER FRIENDLY KISS
- BIRD IS THE WORD
- A RETARDED HORSE
- HUMPS RUPERT
- A HUSTLER
- FOLLOW THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
- TAKING IN SPERM AND SPITTING OUT BABIES
- A NAPKIN
- A LOT OF FECES
- MR. MCLOUD
- CARTER PEWTERSCHMIDT
- HIS PARROT
- PRINCESS LEA
- ASIAN REPORTER TRICIA TAKANAWA
- ROD STERLING
- ADAM WEST
What he said ^
I don’t agree, read:
Comments are closed.