Craig Adams Suspended, Dan Bylsma Fined

Screen Shot 2012-04-16 at 5.10.55 PM
You can get me, but you'll never get my glasses!

No surprise here.

Both James Neal and Arron Asham will have hearings with the league tomorrow. But today, Craig Adams was given a one-game suspension for getting an instigator penalty in the final five minutes of a game AND BECAUSE HE FUCKING PUMMELED SCOTT HARTNELL FROM BEHIND AND PULLED HIS HAIR (!!!).

As a result, Dan Bylsma will receive a $10,000 fine. Interestingly, his glasses didn't receive any penalty– just admiration and respect from the suits in Toronto. Nice specs, eh? Ah yes, nice opticles.* Very nice indeed.

Video of the freces™ after the jump.

*I just assume that’s how Canadians would spell “optical.”

• Schtick Coma April 16, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I don’t understand the jokes about Dan Bylsma’s glasses–they are modestly fashion forward, middlebrow.

• Eli April 16, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Deserving of more

• Kyle Scott April 16, 2012 at 5:26 pm

i know, THEY’RE PERFECT!

• K April 16, 2012 at 5:28 pm

There’s only one game left in their season anyway. Perfect.

• JT Snow April 16, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Bylsma glasses reminds me of a nba basketball player trying extra hard to look cool a la iggy

• DD April 16, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Good, hopefully more to come! Love the glasses, covers his stupid looking face…

• Dress Jody Shelley April 16, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I still dont think this is justice enough, I say let FrankenShelley have one last hoo-rah. go after cindy or neal a la matt carkner

• frstrm33 April 16, 2012 at 7:04 pm

best part of the video is crosby throwing two haymakers with his stick still in his hand and then declining to fight. Pussy. Period.

• JR April 16, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Poor glasses face is going to get fired after this series lol

• Crosby sucks cum from black cock April 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Crosby is a little fucking bitch and the entire hockey world saw it…..Flyers are America’s team, fuck the cowboys

• Alex April 16, 2012 at 7:41 pm

I live in Pittsburgh now and all the radio and TV stations are embarrassed by the actions of the Penguins. I don’t think anyone is really a Pens fan right now out here. As a Flyers fan, I love it because the roles are reversed. The person I feel a bit sorry for is Mario. I always thought he was a classy guy and even though he fought in his day, it was deserving. He can’t be happy about the actions

• Flyers fn who goes to Temple**** April 16, 2012 at 8:21 pm

I want someone to ask that ginger fire crotch fuck hartnell if his scalp is hurting today?
    This blog is all over the pens blogs today.
    Keep on keeping on flyers fans & Fuck you Chirp. POS

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple **** April 16, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Hey moron fuck, If you’re going to troll me at least get my name handle correct!
    ****Penguins fan who goes to Temple:
    Often imitated but never outclassed

• Tyler April 16, 2012 at 8:55 pm

So, Craig Adams is suspended for one game and Bylsma is finded 10K, both stemming from Adams instigating a fight in the last five minutes of the game. There were definitely more dangerous hits and plays from Penguins during the game. Those plays (Asham on Schenn, Neal’s head hunting) could have resulted in a serious injuries to Flyers.
    I don’t understand the NHL in this particular case. If you want to end dirty plays and gratuitous violence, especially in the playoffs, then crack down on plays that have the potential to seriously injury players, especially plays involving blows to the head. A precedent needs to be made that this type of play will not be tolerated. The fact that Flyers players were not hurt is a game of chance. The types of hits in game 3 have a high risk of causing trauma to the brain. It is only a matter of time before the result of one these hits causes a serious, potentially career ending injury.
    The NHL needs to protect the brand. This does not mean pandering to Crosby and the Penguins franchise. If a player were to get seriously hurt in the playoffs, it would garner much negative attention from the national media. It could alienate fans. Certainly, the face of the NHL after game 3 of the Flyers/Pens series is no longer Crosby. His antics made a mockery of the NHL and the Pens franchise. Its time to move on.

• Amy P April 16, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Tyler, shut up

• Rob House - April 16, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Penguins fan from Temple,
    What have I told you on multiple occassoins, get off of MY SITE.
    Chirp – wed night X Finity Live PBR anytime after 3pm. Pu$$Y

• who cares April 16, 2012 at 10:01 pm

penguins fan from temple,
    do you get off coming to this website and voicing your shitty little opinion?? I hope it makes you and your tiny d*ck feel bigger because you are really just a worthless piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe.
    as*hole.

• Cory Lidle flying lessons April 16, 2012 at 10:04 pm

@Amy P – Get back in the kitchen!

• Crosby sucks balls April 16, 2012 at 10:20 pm

isnt it a little ironic that mac miller is from shitsburgh??

• Ron Hipple April 16, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Mac Miller’s knock knock song is da bomb. I love blasting it after every goal & posting it on my Facebook page.!!

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple **** April 16, 2012 at 10:43 pm

@who care- fuck off pussy. All I did was point out some1 tried to steal my handle. I didn’t want to troll but had toooooo. BTW Ron Hipple sounds like a typical flyers homo Fan.
    ****Penguins fan who goes to Temple:
    Often annoyed with flyers fans like Chirp but never outclassed!

• Ron Hextall April 16, 2012 at 10:49 pm

One of these pussies needs to stand in front of the net and Bryz can do a 2 handed wood chop to the back of their knees. That’s how it was done in my day.

• Kitchen April 16, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Amy

• drama April 17, 2012 at 12:44 am

yo penguins fuck from temple,
    first and foremost go fuck ya self. second, you have been one of the most annoying fucking commenters i;ve ever had to read. also, go fuck ya self

• ThePhillyFlash April 17, 2012 at 4:12 am

When the Penguins are sent home tomorrow night, does Mario Lemieux drop the ax on Dan Byslma whom I’m sure embarrassed the organization on a national level with his failed thug-it-up strategy?

• Steve Zack April 17, 2012 at 6:21 am

Amy, I’ll take 4 sunny side up eggs with wheat toast. 3 stripes of bacon on the side & tall glass of of. Thanks dear

• Beez Nutz April 17, 2012 at 8:12 am

Leave Amy P alone
    It appears she has a bigger dick than that fag Tyler
    Love,
    Beez Nutz

• MFR April 17, 2012 at 8:25 am

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE MEATLOAF

• Chirp April 17, 2012 at 8:27 am

smh…

• Pens Fan April 17, 2012 at 8:43 am

Chirp reminds me of someone who helps out the girls in the kitchen fixing platters during parties

• Jonny April 17, 2012 at 8:53 am

Adams sacrificed himself for Crosby basically because the only way Hartnell and Crosby weren’t going at it was by Adams going monkey ape shit all over Hartnell. Like a chimp.
    Let’s just hope the douches known as Neal and Asham are suspended for the remainder of the post season. Those pukes don’t even deserve to be part of one of the more historic collapses of Pens history. Up 3-0 at home and clear favorites to win it all, to laughing stocks of the NHL.
    It sucks the Flyers haven’t figured out how to beat the Rangers though…

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple **** April 17, 2012 at 9:33 am

Stay classy my Flyers fan assholes.
    ****Penguins fan who goes to Temple:
    Often attempted by Crosby but can’t swallow as much dick as I.

• OMG April 17, 2012 at 9:35 am

“Let’s just hope the douches known as Neal and Asham are suspended for the remainder of the post season. Those pukes don’t even deserve to be part of one of the more historic collapses of Pens history”
    I like that Jonny!!!

• who cares April 17, 2012 at 9:50 am

Penguins fan from temple,
    it’s who careS, please attack me properly. it seems like i hit a nerve with you. hah you make it too easy 🙂

• Adam from Claymont April 17, 2012 at 10:56 am

He also suggested that other teams would be responding similarly if they were under the same circumstances as the Penguins, who are coming off the second-best regular season in franchise history.
    “If the shoe was on the other foot, in different situations, I think you’d see the same reaction,” he said. “There was frustration built up. You have to hand the Flyers a lot of credit. In every game they’ve capitalized and capitalized on the opportunities they’ve been given and have played real well.”
    Funny, i dont remember all these cheap shots, pussy moves and down right thuggery, when the Flyers came back fro 0-3, and that was in the GAME and SERIES! I HATE this team

• Adam from Claymont April 17, 2012 at 10:56 am

And that is a quote from Penguins coach Dan Bylsma, btw

• Chirp April 17, 2012 at 1:41 pm

@Pens fan…
    Whats wrong with that? Maybe you should try it some time then maybe you wouldn’t have to continue to masturbate to your crosby poster every night before bed…

• Crossing Broad Troll April 17, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Loser between Chirp and Rob on Wednesday has to ride the mechanical bull wearing nothing but a Sidney Crosby jersey.

• Rob House - April 17, 2012 at 6:53 pm

@ CB Troll – Chirp won’t show. He is a b*tch

• Crossing Broad Troll April 17, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I’m going with Rob. He seems a lot more confident.

• Bretzo April 17, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Wait, is freces trademarked, or fraces?