Ladies and Gentlemen, Peter Laviolette

Ladies and Gentlemen, Peter Laviolette

More soon.

• 3 Finger Lenny P April 1, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Lavy has that dawg in him. I wished he would of at least knocked out that fucking Idiot dressed like hulk hogan.

• Schtick Coma April 1, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Laviolette may have been frustrated with himself for falling for their trap (by putting Briere and Schenn on the ice–particularly Schenn who hit Crosby).
    The Pens inspire hatred because Crosby, Malkin and Letang act like they are above the fray, but are the first to take cheap shots and reckless slashes. I respect players like Giroux, who are protected by stand up for themselves, play disciplined and don’t needlessly escalate.

• rolo 9 April 1, 2012 at 5:42 pm

i would suck peter’s dick

• BobbyD April 1, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Schtick – you hit the nail on the head, as they say.

• Iron Balls McGinty April 1, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Lavy should have shown more class

• Jose from Norristown April 1, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Crosby is such a cunt

• Eric lindros April 1, 2012 at 6:18 pm

I wish he kicked Pierre in the teeth, he sucks crosbys cock all game

• Mark April 1, 2012 at 6:24 pm

I’ve been on reddit since the end of the game… its nuts out there. Bylsma definitely shouldnt have been headhunting like that, and Lavi shouldnt have broken that stick, but I’d rather my coach get a little heated when he sticks up for his players than send out fighters to headhunt the other team’s smallest player when the game is already decided.

• alex April 1, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Was watching with a pens fan and we almost dropped the gloves. It’s going to be a great playoff series!

• Rob House April 1, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Why is it that the offense seems to play so much better with Bob in net?

• Dan April 1, 2012 at 6:57 pm

As CSN pointed out you can see Lavs grabbing a stick from one of his players and breaking it over the divider.

• DD April 1, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Hope Lavy didn’t choke on his gum….gotta love this guy!

• Big Jay Steng April 1, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Crosy is a bitch who can’t grow facial hair

• Kenny Junod April 1, 2012 at 7:57 pm

@House- your mind is always on the goalies.

• Pete H. April 1, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I love the fact that Lavy shows passion and has that stick-em that a lot of coaches lack. (See: Reid, Andy) It may have been over the top but it’s about time someone stands up to the Penguins and all their bullshit. It one thing if a brawl is the product of frustrations boiling over, which this partly was, but going taking cheap shots at smaller players is BS. Lavi probly should’ve expected Bylsma and his dirty cheap-shot taking team to head hunt at the end, but it was still unacceptable–especially from a team that lost its crybaby puke captain for a year due to headshots. The whole game was typical Penguins hockey: Crosby and Malkin getting away with everything right under the refs noses while them and their fans bitch about dirty play from us. Makes the win even sweeter. They’re fuckin goin down when we play them in the playoffs.

• The Chief April 1, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I always disliked Arron Asham’s china man looking face when he sucked for the flyers.

• mikeybot April 1, 2012 at 9:15 pm

@ Schtick Coma
    You do realize that they were playing in Pittsburgh and that the Flyers have to have their players out first, right?

• Captain Jack April 1, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I’m sick of watching that Pussy Malkin push and shove after the wistle. Next time I see him he’s getting suckered.

• Schtick Coma April 1, 2012 at 9:48 pm

I don’t know exactly what happened. I thought Lavy was angry because he was expecting the Pens to play it straight, but when they saw Schenn on the ice, they went with the checking line.

• Schtick Coma April 2, 2012 at 11:13 am

Thank you Bobby D, you don’t need to tell me that, I’m NEVER wrong. I know my shit. Tim Panaccio doesn’t have SHIT on me!!

• Mr. Bill April 2, 2012 at 11:27 am

pierre was in prime position to go for one of their cocks

• dino7 April 2, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Truth is Cami Granato is tougher than her brother. I betcha he wished she was around to cover his back.
    and how Crosbyish is it of Disco Dan to hide behind his assistant coach. Now you know why everybody thinks they are a bunch of pu$$ies.

• Supra Kids Shoes April 12, 2012 at 3:43 am

@@ each kid is the gift sent by the god