Lavs Fist Pump GIF

My favorite thing about the playoffs– jam.

The full highlights of the game-winner are after the jump.

• Anthony April 12, 2012 at 12:53 am

First there was no jam, then there was a lot of jam, then the jam slowed down, then when it counted the most there was just enough jam to get it done.

• NeedMoarJam April 12, 2012 at 12:54 am

Pretty sure that fist extended all the way to Temple’s campus right up “Pens fan”‘s ass.

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple April 12, 2012 at 1:21 am

Yes it did, it went so deep it tickled my tongue. It wasn’t like any other feeling I felt in my life!

• Muscles April 12, 2012 at 7:39 am

eh….. pretty sure you’ve had that feeling before

• T-Bone April 12, 2012 at 7:50 am

I picture the pens fan that goes to temple as a geeky looking dude that watches the game alone in his dorm room, rocking a crosby jersey wit just tighty whities on (possibly with a skid mark). Just hitting the refreash button on this site

• Chris April 12, 2012 at 8:03 am

Wayne Simmonds completley hurdeled the bench wall, hahahaha.

• Chunk April 12, 2012 at 8:10 am

I love the a-hole chanting Flyers suck after the game when the Pens just blew a 3-0 lead.
    And Pierre, Bryz wasn’t struggling, only the 3rd goal was a bad one.

• Chirp April 12, 2012 at 8:15 am

@NeedMoarJam….awesome lol.
    @Chunk…your right about Bryz. First 2 goals were on the D and the even the third goal which may have been bad should have never happened because it was a missed icing call.
    Bryz stepped it up after that and made a few outstanding saves including a laser by Malkin and Sullivan wide open in front off a coburn turn over.
    I don’t expect to see our temple friend here anytime soon…

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple*** April 12, 2012 at 8:24 am

Sorry, late start to the day, too many men and meat up my ass last night! Who knew i rooted for such a sorry-assed, choking team?!

• Tim K April 12, 2012 at 8:45 am

That was beautiful. Its like a half Tebow that then spring like a rattle snake into a gut punch of a penguin.
    It shall be known as… THE LAVI

• Weebles April 12, 2012 at 8:59 am

It’s like he bent down to tie his shoe and then sucker-punched the air. Love it. Should make it the new dance move.

• Josh April 12, 2012 at 9:05 am

I can’t stop watching that fist pump. Just can’t look away.

• Wayne Simmonds April 12, 2012 at 9:28 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Johnny Hammersticks April 12, 2012 at 10:37 am

LOLZ @ 1:57…is sounds like Pierre’s got Crosby’s taint in his mouth….or Pengiun fan who goes to Temple’s mom when she’s gobblin my nob

• DK April 12, 2012 at 11:17 am

“THEY SCORRREEEE! VORACEKKKK!!!!!”
    Gives me chills every time.

• Chirp April 12, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Anyone notice how late Jagr was to the party lol..
    Also see Rinaldo doing his best work…sitting on the bench…watching the jumbotron…
    All joking aside, I actually like what Rinaldo brings to the table and I honestly feel like he gets a raw deal because the reputation that comes with his name…

• Mikey April 12, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Talbot/Wellwood’s reaction on the far right was hysterical as well. Straight vertical on skates with that jump.