Yinzers Fire Back at Craig Berube and John Tortorella with This Video

via The Pensblog, which is recommended reading for the upcoming series.

• Scott April 6, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I like that they can only put the Tortorella baby crying as “The Pens win it”

• Dan Theman April 6, 2012 at 3:39 pm

That was so fucking stupid. Pittsburgh is the worst place on Earth. Yinzers should all just kill themselves.

• poulinsfakjacket April 6, 2012 at 3:43 pm

i have that weird feeling you get of embarrassment for someone else that doesn’t realize they should be embarrassed for themselves.

• The Real Penguins fan who goes to Temple April 6, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I suck dick

• StinkFinger April 6, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Do you feel that there may be an anti-reality bubble that surrounds Shittsburgh? I almost want to feel bad for them because they are such idiots and they don’t realize it.

• OneManWolfpack April 6, 2012 at 4:13 pm

That’s it?! Recycled YouTube videos & 2 Asian babies? They didn’t even take a dig at either team. What the fuck Shitsburgh, you’re worse than I thought.

• TMZ April 6, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Honestly, I feel the reason Pittsburgh is so salty towards us is because they are by far the number 2 city in Pennsylvania and they know. Their superstars would even rather come here.

• Schubee April 6, 2012 at 4:38 pm

i don’t get it. is this shit supposed to cite berube and torts as crybabies? are people supposed to be mad or something? I JUST DON’T FUCKING GET IT. you told me it’s “firing back” kyle, but what in the fuck did they fire back? this video makes my fucking head hurt. goddammit shittsburgh. i’ve seen logs of shit in my toilet that are more impressive than this fucking video… and they hurt less, too.

• Flyers gonna kick your ass April 6, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Is this all they can put together for “firing back”? Christ, Shittsburgh sucks ass…

• Aaron April 6, 2012 at 5:24 pm

@poulinsfakjacket I could not agree with your comment any more….its beyond sad

• I fucking HATE Shittsburgh April 6, 2012 at 7:32 pm

I fucking hate everything there is to possibly hate about the city of Shittsburgh, PA. Fuck.

• ThePhillyFlash April 6, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Christ on a crutch! What a waste of time that crapola was! Sad, pathetic and totally ridiculous!

• 3 Finger Lenny April 6, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Boston & Pitt have the worst looking females also

• z April 6, 2012 at 10:45 pm

so to prove the point that the pens can do nothing wrong and every one else is whining, a video of 2 highly respected coaches saying almost the exact same thing is put up… So every one is wrong but them. Intersting mentality i think it stems from the broadcasters who are the most biased in the league in my opinion. Also the last 2 games against play off teams they injure 3 important players.

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple April 6, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Steve Macintyre is going beat the fuck out of some flyers tomorrow. I hope he puts annoying Wayne Simmonds to sleep

• Hooter The Owl April 7, 2012 at 7:06 am

I hope you get raped in Beurys bathroom

• Adam April 7, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I’ve been saying it for years. Let’s split Pennsylvania into two states. Just draw a straight vertical line about 20 miles west of Harrisburg, and name the states Pennsylvania and, hell I don’t know, Vaginatown. I hate having to say I’m from the same state or even the same country as those fucking Yinzers.

• ballsoncrosbyschin April 7, 2012 at 2:18 pm