How’s everyone doing? We OK following that Flyers game yesterday? None of you have a Yinzer tied up in your basement, do you? OK, good– because we may have three more weeks of this.
Ms. CB and I are sick. Again. I was sick two weeks ago, got sick again this weekend, gave it to Ms. CB, and now we both remain home, sick. This time I’ve managed the perfect trifecta of a disastrous head cold, what I think is either Bronchitis or Walking Pneumonia, and Pink Eye. Yep, it’s all topped off with Pink Eye. But that won’t get in the way of your weekend links… even if they are a few hours overdue. Let’s hit it.
But first, a word from our sponsors:
– We’re having 2011-2012 FLYERS QUIZZO next Thursday night at Drinker’s Tavern. Depending on the schedule, it may or may not fall during the first playoff game, in which case we’ll stagger questions during commercial breaks and intermission. Keep an eye out for more details shortly, as well as details about a Phillies game watch at Drinker’s West on Wednesday, April 11.
– Brian Dawkins is signing autographs at the BC Sports in the King of Prussia Mall on Sunday, April 29 from 1 – 3 p.m. Details and tickets here.
– Get all of Philly Phaithful’s 2012 baseball t-shirts here, including Cholly-San, an homage to the skipper, and Pissing Excellence, an homage to one Clifton Lee. Shop here.
– We have OPENING DAY Phillies tickets starting at $177 on Crossing Broad Tickets. Sit in the first level for as low as $110.
– Lost in yesterday’s madness was Wayne Simmonds’ face, which scored a goal on Saturday:
Simmonds was named the NHL's first star of the week
– Jamie Moyer is a starting pitcher for the Colorado Rockies.
– A story about Jonathan Papelbon jumping off roofs as a child.
– Here's better video of Peter Laviolette grabbing Max Talbot's stick and slamming it over the glass. Talbot was sad:
"He actually took my stick and broke it. I was pretty sad about that. It was a good stick."
– Philly.com has 106 pictures from the opening weekend at Xfinity Live!
– Jimmy Buffett is awesome. He rocked a “Free Sean Payton” t-shirt at a concert this weekend. Payton joined him on-stage to play the bongos during Margaritaville.
– The Redskins are having a D.C. Takeover of their own… they’re taking over a strip club.
– The Inquirer, Daily News and Philly.com have been sold today… for a measly $55 million.
– Nike NFL jerseys are being kept hidden in New York.
– Charlie Manuel thinks the Phillies are the "team to beat."
flyers might have won on the scoreboard but they sure did get their ass*s kicked in fights. simmonds & shenn got beat down bro
Suck a bird Cindy
Kyle, I think you and Ms. CB have the HIV
Tell Ms. CB to stop farting on your pillows!
flyers have been winning on the scoreboard alot vs the pens latley asshole go eat sids pussy p.s malkins face constantly looks like he walked in on his mom filming a bukkake video
you’re not cool by calling her Ms. CB. It’s extremely ghey
Cindy Crosby is a punk ass bitch, nothing more. He gives Schenn a cheap shot in the corner, for which Schenn returns the favor. Then Cindy cries about it in the interview after the game. If the reporter had been doing his job, the follow-up question would have been to ask about his initial cheap shot to Schenn…My God, how does Mario Lemieux stand this tool. Mario at least stood up for himself.
I hate when you say Ms CB. Cool Kyle! you have a girl that lets you touch her boobs!
Hating on Kyle for having a girlfriend? Whata buncha funboys!
A little pot is soon hot. @.@
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. @.@
Comments are closed.