This time it’s the friendly city of Baltimore, where the Phillies will be playing the Orioles next Saturday, June 9, at 4 p.m.
Last month, we worked with our friends from PhansOfPhilly.com to organize a 200-person takeover of Nationals Park, which was featured heavily in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post and on ESPN.com. We took four buses to Washington, partied for four hours with catered food and beer in the parking lot, sat two sections wide and four rows deep in right field, and were shown on ESPN as we watched Cole Hamels welcome Bryce Harper to the Major Leagues with a beanball to the lower back.
Sounds like a good day, yes? Yes.
The trip was such a success and we received so much positive feedback (seriously, the guys from Phans Of Philly planned a hell of a party) that we’ve decided to do it again. Since the Orioles game is in 10 days, we’ll only be taking one bus this time, but will still be offering the same great amenities:
– Roundtrip deluxe motorcoach transportation departing from the South Philadelphia Sports Complex.
- Your lower-level center field game ticket, seated as a group for the 4:05 p.m. game.
– Two-hour pre-game party at Leinenkugel’s Beer Garden in downtown Baltimore. The beer garden is in Baltimore’s Power Plant Live, which is their version of Xfinity Live! The bar is a short walk from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. The inside-outside bar will be blocked off exclusively for our group, so you won’t have to deal with any of the crowds seen at Xfinity Live! The party will include all of your domestic and Leinenkugel draught beer, select craft beer, wine, and all soft drinks. Assorted appetizers will be served throughout the party.
– T-shirt. Last time, we wore this:
– Snacks and refreshments on the bus.
– Bar gratuity, driver gratuity, and all service fees.
Total cost: $129. That’s right– your game ticket, beer, food, transportation, t-shirt and tips, all for $129.
Buy tickets here. Once you do, you will receive an email with all details about ticket pick-up and boarding location.
We'll see you on the bus.
More pictures from the Nationals trip are after the jump.
Feel free to contact me with any questions CROSSINGBROAD [at] YAHOO [dot] COM.