Rajon Rondo Outscored the Sixers in the Final Four Minutes and Kyle Kendrick Pitched a Shutout Last Night

Sixers: Congrats to the Sixers' on a better than expected season. Taking the Celtics to the brink in Game 7 is no easy task, regardless of how old they are.

Phillies: Last night, while I watched the Sixers game from the outdoor bar at the Pour House in Sea Isle (where interest in the game ranged from we'll find a TV in the fourth quarter to hot messes trying to understand why so many people on the island were wearing I Go Dollar jerseys), Philly Phaithful's evil genius Dan texted me: "I don't know what you call a Phillies game like this. Incredible combo of Kendrick and Schneider. Does it have a title?"

The Replacements? Scab City? The Whitest Game Ever? I don't know, Dan.

Flyers: Mike Richards and Jeff Carter prepared for the Stanley Cup Finals at the Dodgers game last night…

Screen Shot 2012-05-27 at 9.27.57 AM
Pic via (@brandynlafon)

Ilya Bryzgalov tweeted a picture of his offseason workout plan…

Screen Shot 2012-05-27 at 9.31.04 AM

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• Dick Trickle May 27, 2012 at 9:44 am

Congrats to the Sixers on a great season? Seriously, I hate people that talk like that.
    They collectively shit the bed in what was undeniably the biggest moment of each one of their respective careers. Fuck them. They deserve no respect and nothing but ridicule for being the lowly shitheads that they are.
    The Sixers ought to cut each and every one of these losers and start over from scratch.

• Mike May 27, 2012 at 10:03 am

I bet Jeff Carter is pissed he’s still playing hockey now and missin MDW in Sea Isle, piece of shit.

• SIC May 27, 2012 at 10:25 am

(insert coke head comment here)

• seriously, get over the hate! May 27, 2012 at 10:28 am

Seriously dudes, get over the Carter/Richards hate! It’s getting fucking old! And to think you’re all grown men!
    I’m cheering for the Kings for them and Gagne as well for its homegrown talent (Kopitar, Quick, Brown, Doughty).

• A female who doesn't follow douchebags. May 27, 2012 at 10:42 am

The comment above is probably from a female who still follows Carts and Richie on Twitter — the type that google mapped Carts’ beach house, drove by it, took a picture of it on their phone and posted it on Facebook. “Whooooop! Carters Houuuuusseeeee!!!!”

• Seriously, go fuck yourself! May 27, 2012 at 11:02 am

If you’re rooting for the kings you’re not a flyers fan.

• Crosby's Vagina May 27, 2012 at 11:08 am

Guy above me: don’t say that. The Devils are our rivals. Why would we ever want them to win ANOTHER Stanley Cup?

• seriously, shut the fuck up May 27, 2012 at 11:19 am

Gags is still hurt and is no where near coming back from his concussion

• LOL May 27, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Gagne has been cleared to play for the Stanley Cup, genius.

• ThePhillyFlash May 27, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Well, who’d a thought that Kyle Kendrick of all people would pitch a complete game shutout of the Cards. Hell of a performance he turned in. Color me impressed.
    Also, I’m proud of the Sixers for getting as far as they did when no one, including me thought they’d even make the playoffs or should’ve crapped out in favor of getting a high draft pick. I’m no hoops expert, but with the addition of a star scorer, this team has a bright future.

• berowsk May 27, 2012 at 3:47 pm

@seriously, shut the fuck up…
    seriously, shut the fuck up.

• Bill May 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Dude, I thought Mike Richards was a Yankees fan? And I could never stomach the possibility of the Devils winning another cup. But I don’t know I can stomach the Kings winning either.
    Cant they both lose?

• Milt Thompson May 27, 2012 at 7:52 pm

dude, rooting for richards and carter is what real flyers fans should be doing. both came up in our system and played hard while they were here, management decided to go in a different direction. i’m fine with that. would have no problem seeing them win a cup.

• Scott May 27, 2012 at 8:19 pm

So to recap. Flyers and sixers both done. Eagles won’t start until September. Phillies are wildly inconsistent with Halladay hurt. But your blog is enough to support u through the summer down the shore? Must be your parents house in sea isle

• Chooch May 27, 2012 at 8:21 pm

el doctor es acabado!

• Chance from the falcons May 27, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Carts loves eating pussy & snorting coke

• Rhea Hughes May 27, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I want to smear jizz on that pole dancer’s twat and then eat it off with my tounge.
    Oh, and Kyle has a small baby dick.

• RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan May 28, 2012 at 12:54 am

Too bad the 76ers have to play for such a bunch of immature negadelphia fans,like you people.
    Anyways,go LA KINGS and BOSTON CELTICS!!!!!!!!!

• RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan May 28, 2012 at 6:02 am

love it when my bf blows a load right in my eyes

• seriously, get over the hate! May 28, 2012 at 8:07 am

Yes I’m a female but I could care less what they do off the ice! I don’t even think they’re cute (I’m married by the way). I liked them (as well as Gagne) as players. Yeah shit happens but that’s life and you need to move on!
    Believe what you want if you don’t think I’m a “true Flyers” fan. I’m going to watch the SCF and hope for a Kings win while you guys continue to bitch and whine about them because you have nothing else to do.

• seriously, go make me a sandwich! May 28, 2012 at 9:17 am

!

• Bob May 28, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Sea Isle City – A finer breed of NJ Guido/White Trash

• seriously, who gives a fuck about hockey? May 28, 2012 at 9:25 pm

There’s a hockey team in LA?

• RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan May 28, 2012 at 11:14 pm

I had to have my stomach pumped last night because I swallowed too much black jizz in back alley’s last night.