Why You Heff to Be Sad?

Screen Shot 2012-05-09 at 2.22.45 PM

Classy, from a guy who got it pretty good this season.

• All the Flyers Players and Coaching Staff May 9, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Sorry we sucked giant balls this series… kind of like you did in the Pitt series. See you in the fall.

• Brendan Shanahan May 9, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Hi this is Brendan Shanahan with the NHL Player Saftey Department. On Wednesday, May 9th at approximately 1:46pm, Ilya Bryzgalov tweeted thanking the fans for their support. This is in violation of NHL rule 4,681.2.
    To Recap:
    1) This tweet was sent less than 24 hours after the game ended.
    2) Ilya received much criticism for his failed clear attempt last night and is still thanking the fans.
    3) Several other players have done the same, but this is a WORSE case because Ilya is a Flyer.
    The NHL Department of Player Safety has decided to suspend Ilya Bryzgalov for the next 8 games.
    Sincerely, your favorite douchebag,
    Brendan Shanahan

• Yuk May 9, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I love Bryz

• E.T. May 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm

The familiar refrain echos in my ears…”there’s always next year”

• fence May 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Gotta love a guy who steals 51 Million from the meddiling Ed Snider

• chris May 9, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Gotta love people who take a form of entertainment way too fucking seriously.

• LOL May 9, 2012 at 2:59 pm

It’s not stealing if Ed Snider willingly gave Bryz the contract. He should stick to paying the bills and stop forcing personnel decisions.

• X Live Panty Dropper May 9, 2012 at 3:02 pm

FLYERS WEST BABY BRING THE CUP BACK TO OLDE CITY HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

• Phillies fan that was home-schooled**** May 9, 2012 at 3:08 pm

actually the cup will probably end up in SIC

• Mike Richards' buddy, Jeff Carter May 9, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I always knew the meaning of “next year” when I was in Philly.

• Lord Stanley May 9, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I need to grow a nose so I do some serious blow with my boys Richie and Cartsy!! CAN”T WAIT!! SEA ISLE HERE WE COME!!

• Jeff May 9, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I really hope Bryz can find peace in this city. Even though he gave up an awful goal last night he was still the best player for the Flyers during this series. This year was a success given the changes made during the off-season. I can’t wait to see this team hit the ice next year with Ryan Suter manning the point!

• Mike Richards- Jeff Carter's BFF May 9, 2012 at 3:44 pm

can’t wait to do a l*ne of bl0w off Bobby Clarke’s name on the cup. No shower happy hour at the OD with Lord Stanely baby.
    Edward Murphy is invited, I would like to hear him out on his equipment solutions

• You heard it here May 9, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Let’s pretend Kimmo didn’t gack it and willy nilly toss the puck back to Bryz and then run for cover, do the Flyers with that game?
    The Devils sure survived that horrible goal
    Marty let in Game 3 when he coughed it up to Briere to tie the game late.
    Good TEAMS don’t die on a bad first-period goal.
    Unless they were dead already.

• RangersYankeesNYGiantsFan May 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm

You guys still have the Sixers and Phillies to look forward to(lol).

• B May 9, 2012 at 4:45 pm

I’ll still take him before any of the other 15 goalies the flyers have used this century. Plus he’s got personality, and personality goes a long way.
    Also, New Yorkers don’t follow hockey, and their basketball team(s) are jokes.

• Ed Snyder May 9, 2012 at 5:24 pm

WEll I wanted bryz here because he is a good goalie. Please be patient, he will be the goalie we all want next ear. I am so confident I will give away 2,500 season tickets for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mike Richards May 9, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Please ignore all of the imposter Mike Richards on here. Sad to see my flyers bros out early. Will bring the cup back to olde city once we win it LA.

• Amanda May 9, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Fuck off real mike Richards ^^^

• Kyle Scott May 9, 2012 at 8:34 pm

I like touching myself to Evgeni Malkin photos

• 3 Finger Lenny P May 9, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Ed snider is a pussy

• Howard Eskin May 9, 2012 at 9:15 pm

You flyer fans are all nitwits,dopes,and morons. Go Eagles!!!!!!

• Mike Richards- Jeff Carter's BFF May 10, 2012 at 8:29 am

f

• X Live Panty Dropper May 10, 2012 at 2:09 pm

MIKE YOU GOTTA BRING THE CUP TO OLD CITY SO WE CAN FILL IT UP WITH COKE AND BEER! FLYERS WEST BABY BRING IT HOME!

• X Live Panty Dropper May 10, 2012 at 2:11 pm

@RangersGiantsYankees fan. Why no Islanders, Jets, Mets, or Knicks? Hmm?