Pic via Vick's wife's Twitter
Michael Vick got married this weekend and it wasn’t cheap.
– A pre-wedding cocktail party overlooking the ocean.
– Pool-side concerts by Gym Class Heroes (?), Maroon 5 (????) and Flo Rida.
– Andy Reid, LeSean McCoy, Plaxico Burress and other NFLers were in attendance.
- Security was tight, as police were collecting cameras and cell phones from guests.
– The menu: "lobster and oysters and shrimp, but also chicken and waffles, something that the Fontainebleau, one of South Florida’s most expensive hotels where wedding dinners start at $185-a-plate, had never served before."
Vick, of course, owed tens of millions of dollars to creditors, but it’s unclear how much he still owes. A report by TMZ earlier this year said Vick was within $400,000 of being in the clear.
UPDATE: As CB reader extraordinaire Ronald points out, the concert was part of the I Heart Radio Pool Party, not Vick's wedding.