Hunter Pence Speaks to Reporters, Shane Victorino Tweets

Reporters didn’t get to speak with Victorino, it seems. But he tweeted:

Screen Shot 2012-07-31 at 4.10.37 PM

Tough to see.

• Lisa July 31, 2012 at 4:15 pm

As much as some of this needed to be done, it still stings. 🙁

• Adam July 31, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I hate to be insensitive, but I’m not going to miss Shane… Hunter on the other hand… yeah… I’m sad.

• Talbot's Fucking Penis July 31, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Shane has always been a better guy than actual player. He’ll always get respect.

• Bastardo's Giant Quads July 31, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Who’s the asshole that asked “what do you eat in San Fransisco?”
    Fuckin hack ass reporter. Hunter probably severely regretted saying that a week later.

• chilly July 31, 2012 at 4:39 pm

I’m the opposite, I can now say out loud to other Phillies fans that I never cared for Hunter Pence. He was the best player on the Astros. THE (sorry ass) ASTROS.
    I liked Shane but this year was different for him. I think a lot got into his head with the FA and crapload of losses…

• Bastardo's Giant Quads July 31, 2012 at 4:41 pm

O yea and in any off chance those two read this site. Thanks for everything. Shane it didn’t look like you tried this year til about 3 weeks ago but I still loved ya and you were still a huge part of the run we had.

• Shannon July 31, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Gonna miss Victorino… Pence, not so much.

• AGX26 July 31, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Can’t wait to see Pence try and field routine fly balls in that San Francisco wind. Beat it loser.

• Hugh Rection July 31, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Poor Pence. He was visibly upset.
    I hope the Dodgers/Giants beat the shit out of the fucking stupid ass Natitudeionals.

• Tom Evans- The Animal July 31, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Very fitting Shane has a family profile pic, when he cheats on his wife non stop. At least he will be upgrading his chicks in la

• Pat Gillick July 31, 2012 at 7:08 pm

How the F is Fat Joe still here? Pay his salary, ship him to Balt. and get a prospect in return vs. Pay his salary and keep him here for the rest of this lost season and get nothing in return? Amateur Fucking Hour.

• Howie July 31, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Shane was INCREDIBLE for this city and for this team! He played a crucial role in bringing us our firt championship the city had seen in 25 years. I wish him nothing but the best and will definitely miss the Flyin Hawaiin. Who will ever forget his grand slam off of fatboy CC Sabathia or (ironically) the near bench clearing brawl sparked by the pitch in LA that nearly took off his head? Wish he wasn’t headed to the dodgers, but regardless Shane will always have a place in my great Philly sport memories!

• Tom Evans- The Animal July 31, 2012 at 7:53 pm