The Phillies Had Another #AskTheBooth Segment Yesterday… it Didn’t Go Well

Kyle Scott - August 16, 2012

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

For some unknown reason, the Phillies broadcast team decided to liven things up with another #AskTheBooth segment yesterday by soliciting fan questions from the Twitter. The results were predictable.

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 12.33.03 PM

• Doop August 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm

When are people gonna realize that @phillies is the official phillies twitter, not @philaphillies?

• Horseface Hughes August 16, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Did Charlie clear waivers?

• Kyle Scott August 16, 2012 at 12:43 pm

it’s both

• FACE August 16, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Damn…ruthless.

• Catalidi Nose August 16, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I like Victoria O’Reiley..she is kinda saucy..you wanna get in the bubble bath?

• Chip Chipperson August 16, 2012 at 12:53 pm

sounds like @rachieeee needs rosetta stone or sumpthin tsk tsk!

• Jimbo Thompson August 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm

They do suck, unwatchable

• Beez Nutz August 16, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Mother Fuckers better leave Sarge the fuck alone
    NO LOVE
    Beez Nutz

• Chris August 16, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Did any of the Phillies media team NOT see the Philadelphia Phan Twitter takeover of #GoDBacks?? This was doomed from the start

• Jimmy Rollins August 16, 2012 at 12:59 pm

THIS WAS HYSTERICAL. i was reading from my Iphone all the way down the first base line.

• PhilaBoze August 16, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Hahaha… These are too funny! Some are so hardcore. Love it!

• Eric Bruntlett's Grey Beard August 16, 2012 at 1:26 pm

i would like to smash vicotria and alexa…oh and tmac is a #virgin

• Beez Nutz August 16, 2012 at 1:49 pm

No way in hell “Victoria” was writing these herself
    Everyone knows girls aint funny

• V. August 16, 2012 at 1:53 pm

For your information Beez Nutz, I wrote them myself thanks!

• Evil #2 August 16, 2012 at 2:03 pm

here here, RIP HK. still miss you. people didn’t know how good they had it here until he was gone. i wonder how he woulda called doc’s perfect game?

• Sissi August 16, 2012 at 2:08 pm

I think Jim makes a good point. These guys are not the worst in the league, it’s just that they’re not Harry. There will never be another Harry. I think a lot of people took him for granted. And as far as I’m concerned, anyone’s better than that godawful Joe Buck on Fox.

• Jimbo Thompson August 16, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Sissi, shut your whore mouth, I know they are not Harry but the radio guys are 10000x better than the TV dick weeds….btw, get back in the kitchen

• The Perkulator August 16, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Beez Nuts pwned!
    Wheels and Sarge’s combined IQ can’t exceed that of my 2 year old daughter. I’m pretty sure she will be calling a better game in 2 years then these clowns.

• TruePhillie August 16, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I been runnin awl the way two furst base fool spead sins back wen i wuz in t bawl,

• Beez Nutz August 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm

@The Perkulator
    So you play World Of Warcraft LOL you fuckin homo. Please never address the great Beez Nutz directly again.
    “pwned” http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned

• The Perkulator August 16, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Beez Nutz – I do not play World of Warcraft. “Pwned” is not used simply by WOW players. It’s a common term used amongst any type of video game player.
    It’s not my fault you got “pwned” by a girl. you fuckin homo.
    Please instead of addressing the Perkulator, lick deez nuts.

• Moop August 16, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Beez Nutz and The Perkulator are both fucking morons, for varying reasons.
    Mickey Marian, how the hell do you sleep through T-mac’s wailing?

• Beez Nutz August 16, 2012 at 4:22 pm

1. pwned
    2. WOW
    – yeah you dont play world of warcraft, ok pal
    3. two terrible jokes
    4. copying the name i called you
    – please leave my site

• Beez Nutz August 16, 2012 at 4:22 pm

@Moop
    You’ve been added to my long list of groupies, congrats

• lumpy7 August 16, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Couldn’t disagree more. Wheels, TMac and Sarge don’t suck worse than ever because “they’re not H the K”…they suck worse now because the team sucks, and the many mulligans they were afforded during the winning years’ suckages no longer exist. Sucking now finds no comedic leeway, rather it’s become nothing but raw offensive pain.
    Snarkiness, repetitive banality & stupidity + shitty team = unwatchable product. Easy math. I’ve never in my life been so grateful to be driving down the shore during a Phillies game as this year.

• The Perkulator August 16, 2012 at 6:26 pm

ROFL@BEEZ NUTS! We are really in a back and forth over whether I play WOW or not? My jokes were as terrible as yours. But if you feel the need to make it your life’s work to prove I play WOW, please don’t let me stop you. I have a slight feeling you might be disappointed. My jokes were terrible as were yours. and yes i used the same name “Homo” (I’m sure you have copyrights to that word) as you in a sarcastic “wow, an internet tough guy called me a homo” way.
    Only a few more weeks till your summer vacation is over, eh kid?

• Moop August 16, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Some idiot on the internet thinks I give a shit who he is… funny.
    I love that twitter has become something deemed worth “reporting” or whatever you call this. Now I don’t have to waste my time making the account I never wanted to see people test out their stand-up careers… assuming that’s the point of making terrible jokes on twitter.

• The Perkulator August 16, 2012 at 6:39 pm

careful Moop….This is Beez Nutz site, you might lose commenting privelages! YIKES!!!!
    /sarcasm

• IguodalaIsBetterThanMelo August 16, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Jim Jackson should be the Phillies commentator. He’s the best out of all 3 that do Phils games.

• Joe August 17, 2012 at 12:05 pm

i love the comments about the announcers they really need to go i listen to franzke and larry anderson i could careless if i could see the game mccarthy and wheeler are awful to listen to