Today in “Call Me Maybe” Puns

Screen Shot 2012-08-24 at 9.01.59 AM

I don’t know if the MLB Twitter guy is taking cues from the LA Kings' social media folks by trying to be ironically funny, or if he’s just lame, but I still can’t decide if I love or hate this Call Me Maybe pun after John Mayberry Jr.’s smash won it for the Phillies in the 11th. The reactions were mixed:

Screen Shot 2012-08-24 at 9.01.36 AM

Cut them some slack, maybe.

• Boo boo Johnson August 24, 2012 at 9:28 am

I saw that gay tool swimmer lochte (whatever his name is)literally losing his shit going nuts to call me maybe when the DJ played it. Jumping up & down like a school girl. Faggit

• Boo boo Johnson August 24, 2012 at 9:29 am

When I saw the faggit in Vegas

• Your Mother August 24, 2012 at 9:37 am

Boo boo, I told your homophobic rear end to pay attention in school. It’s spelled “faggot” you dumb ass. Sometimes I wonder why I didn’t throw you into a dumpster on the way home from giving birth to you.

• Your Mother August 24, 2012 at 9:42 am

Oh and my crotch will never be the same after passing your huge watermelon sized head. I hate you Boo boo. I hate you.

• Charlie Brown August 24, 2012 at 9:47 am

Awful

• Paying for sex August 24, 2012 at 10:17 am

Your mother- you failed. That was terrible. Boo boo I like your post

• Bastardo's Giant Quads August 24, 2012 at 10:21 am

Stewart Scott used the same fuckin thing on Monday.
    elequently sing-saying
    “Hey Ryan Howard, this is crazy, but heres a fast ball, so hit it out maybe”
    i immediately changed the channel. I was only watching that shit channel instead of MLB network cuz i flipped by and the Krukker was on.

• s. scott's lazy eye August 24, 2012 at 10:24 am

Stewart Scott needs to stop. he is not clever. he is played out. soooooooo played.

• Air Jordan Sale September 4, 2012 at 10:58 am

Hello joycyyoko, Great pumpkins! 🙂 -Air Jordan Sale If a student take the recognize relating to money, are involved and accrue one simple challenge spanning lend some. Air Jordan Sale.
    Good frlgklja!!