Report: Flyers Will Open Season Against the Penguins on January 19

No Events Available
Spread
Moneyline
Total

Screen Shot 2013-01-10 at 9.59.38 AM

Though nothing is official, late last night CSN reported what we have all been expecting– that the Flyers will open the season next Saturday, January 19, against the Penguins.

They’re reporting a 3 p.m. start time, with the Penn State-Vermont hockey game, originally scheduled for 7:30 p.m. that night, getting pushed back to 8:15. A hockey doubleheader at the Wells Fargo Center!

The (Flyers) game will likely be on NBC.

Take a step over the jump with me to view Claude Giroux's The Shift from the last time the Penguins played a hockey game.

• Candy from the Oak January 10, 2013 at 10:07 am

Xfin is going to smell like the ocean with all that winter bush down there

• Blood Fountain January 10, 2013 at 10:10 am

I do, Bob. If you don’t give a shit then scram, maggot.

• Arthur from North Jersey January 10, 2013 at 10:16 am

Flyers blow

• Ball Tap January 10, 2013 at 10:17 am

I GIVE A SHIT! I GIVE 2 SHITS ACTUALLY! I AM YELLING

• MM January 10, 2013 at 10:17 am

the cvs on broad street just ran outta pink razors.

• Angelo Cataldo wanna be January 10, 2013 at 10:24 am

Bob, go fuck yourself asshole, this is a hockey town

• Pat Mullen January 10, 2013 at 10:28 am

I hope captain G lost some lbs & stopped trying to sell those ugly G bear tee shirts.
    SMDH

• endthenhllockout January 10, 2013 at 10:40 am

Jerry sandusky>bob scowcroft

• Angelo Cataldi January 10, 2013 at 10:45 am

Hey Bob…You’re a champion. All these other stinky cum faggots can finger their own assholes with a razor and fuck their dead grandmothers in their rusted, decrepit , boney vaginal canals. You’re a true ‘Mercian for voicing your opinion and I applaud your bulbous, throbbing, menacing 16 inch penis. I hope you find a pretty cunt to stuff it in and blow your load in. If you’re a fuckin mongloid and can’t find one, a RHEA HUGHES, with her gamey, brown, hairy, cellulite ridden cunt, will be provided for you.
    And Angelo Wannabe…I hope your mother does a few 8-balls, straps on a dildo with a bayonet on the end, and plows you in the asshole with it you fuckin disgusting pile of filth. And when shes fucking you, she gets to call you sigourny weaver. Go straight to hell where RHEA HUGHES will spray diarrhea all over your penis tip and inside your mouth. After that, take a bag of razor blades and rusty nails and jam it directly into said penis hole once its good and enflamed from RHEA HUGHES acid blood infused diarrhetic. Fuck yourself, you’re a horrible Jewy person, and may god have mercy on your soul. After that’s done, you should go swallow a knife and shoot up some heroin mixed with your moms period blood.

• Asshole Identification Specialist January 10, 2013 at 11:04 am

^^ You’re trying too hard, asshole.

• Yes, I'd still like to give the NHL some of my hard earned pay. January 10, 2013 at 11:04 am

Any word on when tickets will go on sale?

• Candy from the Oak January 10, 2013 at 11:07 am

I guess short comments wasn’t one of Angelo’s new years resolutions. Lol

• Blood Fountain January 10, 2013 at 11:11 am

Agree… Angelo is definitely trying to hard now.

• The NHL treats you like dirt January 10, 2013 at 11:25 am

I hope the arenas are empty for the first few games.

• Puber January 10, 2013 at 11:29 am

The funny thing is, I’ll open up Bob Scowcroft’s head with a crowbar.

• Blood Fountain January 10, 2013 at 11:35 am

Lol^^^^^^^^^

• Candy from the Oak January 10, 2013 at 11:48 am

I’m happy for the bartenders at xfin, cause we all know the brothers aren’t tipping at the Sixers game

• Derek January 10, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Let’s continue to rejoice about beating a muddled Penguins team with a feeble defense when, in the end, all it amounted to was another disappointing season. Let’s not forget, until this team gets bigger and stronger with consistent goal-tending, they will not win the cup (see: the manhandling received from the Devils in the playoffs).

• Jeff Lurie January 10, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Aren’t they locked out, who cares it’s hockey. We should all pay attention to the great Howie Roseman and his search for the finest football coach the world will ever see.
    Actually, fuck that. Let’s Go Flyers

• flyers fan January 10, 2013 at 4:54 pm

BOB and ANGELO tallest midgets in the circus.
    I want JAMES NEIL ON HIS BACK IN THE FIRST PD

• Laviolette's Lip Scar January 11, 2013 at 12:00 am

I’m beating my dick like its my jobby job!,
    Where’s the fucking JAM??!!?!?!

• divorce January 17, 2013 at 5:27 am

I viewed that hoe having an affair accompanied by a different one female patient directly on PlayerBlock