Good News: The Phillies are Awful, But Everyone Likes Each Other!

“We’ve had stretches where we’ve lost some games in a row, but we found a way to put some wins up in a row after that,” Rollins said in a quiet visitors’ clubhouse. “It isn’t happening right now.”

“It is not fun,” Rollins said. “The good thing is that it’s a good group of guys and we enjoy being around each other.”

via Philly.com

• Charlie August 12, 2013 at 1:55 pm

The hell with the season. I am just relieved to know you’re a good group of guys.

• ThePhillyFlash August 12, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Whoopie-fucking-do! I’m so happy to read that the boys like each other. Hurray! What a relief! I was worried they’d be at each other’s throats and such. I’m sure they all join hands in the clubhouse and sing “Kumbaya” after every loss too. Such a happy-happy joy-joy atmosphere!

• Rich Doobie August 12, 2013 at 2:10 pm

My pitchers all have great stuff but they’re retarded because I don’t know how to coach.

• Abe Lincoln August 12, 2013 at 2:14 pm

This is what we call COMPLACENCY, boys and girls.
    Say it with me now, COM-PLA-CEN-CY.

• Oh, Hey Rube? August 12, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Yeah hi Ruben, I was just wondering how any member of this coaching staff still has a fucking job? Like, even down to the nameless Mexicans who catch in the bullpen? Thanks.

• Mc August 12, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Why wouldn’t they? Walk into any work place in the world and give everyone millions of dollars a year to be awful at their job. I don’t think you would see many fights.

• Carmen Sandiego August 12, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Almost got booted from the Nats/Phillies game on Saturday for heckling…get this…the phillies bullpen. Was yelling “WHERE IS BASTARDO?” couple of the guys I have no idea who they are were laughing…I asked Kratz how much he mad for the bacon commericial and he said zero..kinda hard to believe.
    It wasn’t until Papeldick came out and we were ripping him…that is when security came and told us to settle down…not sure why, we even had our phillies gear on. I thought they would encourage that.
    Anywho, was too hungover to play golf this weekend, but trust me I will be ready for the tournamentin mid-september!

Phillies are exactly like the sixers now..worhtless to watch, thank Allah football is back…can’t wait to see the Eagles hoist the stanley cup this year!

EAGZZZZZZZ

• Thrillhouse August 12, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Do you even blog bro?

• The Big Laskowski August 12, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Quiet you… in a sad way this is far more effort than what went into the weekend posts.

• Angelo Cataldi August 12, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Hey Kykle Snott…I hope you go fuck RHEA HUGHES in her loose, flakey, pulsating green asshole and contract malaria and herpes from it yyou putrid faggot. Yo Kykle, I heard RHEA HUGHES finger blasted your moms cunt whilst wearing a rubber glove that was previously used to clean up dog shit from mike vicks trunk. After that, I fist fucked myself whilst diarRHEA HUGHES skinned and sliced my pathetic 1 inch erection whilst squirting diarrhea onto the festering dick wounds. I then willfully let her ovulate period blood and/or old placenta directly into my big fag mouth you dumb pile of trash. Hey Kyke Scott, you keep writing em, ill keep trashing em. You stay classy whales vaginaites. Al Morganty has pubic lice!!!!!! Ive feasted on them!!!!!!!!!!

• Tripod Larry August 12, 2013 at 6:32 pm

It seemed pretty convenient for T-Mac to start ripping J-Roll, for his lack of hustle, on the broadcast on the day he cleared waivers (Saturday). I’m sure T-Mac is full of hustle when the pre-game meal is being served.

• Maxie August 12, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Well, it is a relief to know the whole season isn’t a wash, since everyone likes hanging with each other, comparing portfolios I guess.

• lou August 12, 2013 at 10:04 pm

How cute. Maybe these fucks can give me some of my season ticket money back. At least I didn’t get a playoff invoice on Aug 1st this year.