Ilya Bryzgalov Back in New Jersey, Still Spending Flyers Money Wisely

Kyle Scott - October 17, 2013

Voila_Capture225
Bryz’s time in the Sin City is over. He was released from his tryout with the Las Vegas Wranglers last night:

“Bryz will train at home in [New Jersey] until the right NHL job comes around,” his agent Ritch Winter told ESPN.com via email Wednesday night. “He has turned down one NHL offer recently and will wait until the right opportunity presents itself. There is no rush. He is in great shape and ready to go when the right opportunity arises.”

Bryzgalov had agreed to join the Wranglers just for camp so he could train, and the team announced Wednesday they had released Bryzgalov from his tryout. The Wranglers open their ECHL regular season Saturday.

His tryout was merely an agreement that he could attend camp, so it’s not like he was actually cut by an ECHL team. Plus, they probably want him to stick around, since he was spending Mr. Snider’s money like it wasn’t no thang:

Voila_Capture223
You know, the way Bryz spends Ed’s money might just have to become a thing on this website. Maybe.

H/T to (@WaysideShakeup)

• Hugh Rection October 17, 2013 at 9:03 am

Bryz, your wife…woof!

• Little Mermaid Blu[e(?)] Ray October 17, 2013 at 9:29 am

Imma play, too!

• Princess Sass's finger sniffer October 17, 2013 at 9:24 am

My wife is like Husky dog!……..High Five!!!

• Little Mermaid Blu[e(?)] Ray October 17, 2013 at 9:29 am

Hi, I’m Bryz. I live across the street. You guys going out of town? We’re going to New Jersey. Well, actually, first we’re going to Nevada to pick up a breakfast tab. Did you know the Brieres are going to Montreal? Do you know if it’s cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?

• Talbot's Fucking Penis October 17, 2013 at 9:56 am

I was first gonna knock you for a poor attempt at humor, until I finally caught on. Now sir/ma’am, you’re a fucking genius.

• Vic Vinegar October 17, 2013 at 11:01 am

Gee, I don’t know kid. Get lost!

• Triple D's October 17, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Gee Bryz, I dont know, Go block some shots and get a real contract.

• Can't Stop [Won't(Stop)] October 17, 2013 at 3:03 pm

This is extremely important. Will you please tell Mr. Snider that instead of presents this year, I just want my job back. No toys, nothing but naps, extraneous metaphors, ducking pucks, soft goals, angry press, and Conklin parodies. And Talbot and Voracek. And in a few years time, Grossman. Okay?

• ThePhillyFlash October 17, 2013 at 10:29 am

Regarding Bryz’s wife, not for nothing, but I’ve seen better looking women on Admiral Wilson Boulevard.

• The Baron October 17, 2013 at 10:59 am

Bryz wife forehead humongous big.

• Slamming Gretzky's Daughter October 17, 2013 at 11:04 am

“He has turned down one NHL offer recently and will wait until the right opportunity presents itself. ”

Haha what totall bullshit right there. That’s like if is said, “Oh, well the reason I didn’t fuck Scarlett Johansson last night was cuz I’m waiting for a better offer from Kate Upton. She wants me bad, but I’m holding out for Kate.”

• Bullshit October 18, 2013 at 4:45 pm

damn.. his wife looks like she got the shortend of the gene stick.

• Ghost of Bobrovsky's Vezna October 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Ehhhh I bet you guys are still wondering where I came from. You too could’ve had me on a shelf in some office, but instead you chose the Siberian Cosmo Kramer. Bravo mr. Holmgren, bravo