Paulina Gretzky Caught Fire Last Night
Sources at The Tipsy Goat in Thousand Oaks tell us, Paulina was sitting on the edge of one of the bar’s outdoor fire pits when she turned to throw a cigarette into the flames.
We’re told as she turned … a corner of Paulina’s sweater slipped into the pit, and before she knew it the entire thing was engulfed in flames.
Eyewitnesses say Paulina and several bar patrons ripped off her sweater — or what was left of it — and onlookers jumped into action, extinguishing the flames.
Paulina’s people tell us … she’s fine.
A few thoughts here:
1) Who had catches fire throwing cigarette into outdoor fire pit at sports bar in the Paulina Gretzky demise pool? You came… so close.
2) So we’re all in agreement that this isn’t the first time Paulina has lit herself on fire for the express purposes of having her clothes ripped off by a horny mob, right?
3) Nice little publicity stunt for the upcoming Maxim, eh?