Darren Daulton, Just Months After Brain Surgery, Got Married This Weekend

Kyle Scott - December 17, 2013

Voila_Capture864
Here’s Darren Daulton and his fiancée Amanda – along with Pat Burrell(!) and John Kruk – at Dutch’s wedding this weekend on a beach somewhere.

It’s great to see Dutch, now bald, looking so good and doing relatively well. In July, he underwent surgery to remove two tumors.

Also: How many bridesmaids and guests do we think Burrell absolutely shredded throughout the course of the weekend– three, seven, 462?! I’m thinking triple digits. Has to be.

Voila_Capture862

Pictures via John Clark

• Guesty McGuest December 17, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Allow me… “right on!”

• Pizza City December 17, 2013 at 2:52 pm

god bless him. right on fight on

• Hipple December 17, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Dutch looks like he can pull off the bald look. He should have started shaving his head years ago

• Sean Brace's Pork Pie Hat December 17, 2013 at 3:05 pm

He doesn’t look as cool as I do bald. My lady agrees with me.

• K Shaw December 17, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Get your skull shaver and drop dead

• Sean Brace's Pork Pie Hat December 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Haters gonna hate.

• H. Finniff July 16, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Your an ASS!!!!!!!!

• CROSSING BROAD SHAMELESS PLUG BOT December 17, 2013 at 3:08 pm

ITS GOOD THEYRE IN SUNNY FLORIDA, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NEED THE SNOW BOWL UGLY SWEATER!!!!!!! GET ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Todd Pratt December 17, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Got to love pat the bat. Dude always has a drink in his hand & any chick he wants. He would 1 night stand chicks like kacie McDonnell

• K Shaw December 17, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Doubt he would even give Smarty Jones the time of day, dude can do much better

• Fake_Schmehl December 17, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Ahh..I remember that day. Was supposed to get married in good old PA, decided to screw around with an under age chick at the time, begged for my wife’s forgiveness and got married on a beach in Sunny FLA to make up for my wrong doing. 10 years later, history almost repeated itself, but this time the chick (verdict is still out) was of the legal age and I just celebrated 1 year of freedom from marriage.

In all seriousness though, glad to see Dutch looking happy and doing well! I wish him and his new wife nothing but the best!

• JohnMatrix December 17, 2013 at 3:22 pm

i think dutch is about to find out if cancer can be sucked out through his pee hole

• K Shaw December 17, 2013 at 3:34 pm

That girl must feel special, all it took was 2 malignant brain tumors to get him down the aisle.

• Steve Jeltz's Cock December 17, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Maybe they got married so she can get a nice chunk of Dutch’s estate when he passes away

• Tiger December 17, 2013 at 5:32 pm

What’s wrong with you? It’s one thing to find humor in tough situations but you either must be a 12 year old who doesn’t understand life/death or just an awful human being, to so flippantly talk about a man dying.

• Rubén's Left Nut December 18, 2013 at 10:31 am

That’s the only reason they married. No legal loop holes, if he passes, to get his money. Smart thing to do. They girl has been with him a long time.

• H. Finniff July 16, 2017 at 12:40 pm

JOHNMATRIX, K. SHAW, & STEVE, you 3 are all disgusting human beings. You think cancer is a joke, something to laugh at. WELL IT’S NOT. My father died of cancer. He had a slow and painful death. You know what they say. KARMA IS A BITCH. What goes around comes around.

• Buck December 17, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I’m Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell’s wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I’m… I’m the wart. She’s my tumor. My… my growth. My… uh, my pimple. I’m Uncle Wart. Just old Buck “Wart” Russell. That’s what they call me, or Melanoma Head. They’ll call me that. “Melanoma Head’s coming.” I’m s… uncle! Maisy Russell’s uncle!

• I am the league of shadows December 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm

He looks like Walter white from breaking bad

• Guest December 19, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Kruk looking fat and sloppy as ever.

I think him and Berman must be competing for the ‘Biggest Slob’ award.

• Nancy February 10, 2014 at 1:34 am

Congratulations !!! Amanda looks like a beautiful girl and someone he wishes he met from the start! All the best to both of you!

• Carla February 11, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Enjoy life with the one you love!

• GeorgeMype May 11, 2015 at 6:38 am

best make a photo collage toptop10videoeditorfreedownload highenergysupport com top pinnacle studio hd v.15 video editing software free download
    best pinnacle studio hd v.15 video editing software free download
    best free dvd editing software