Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 8.28.29 AM

Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 8.25.31 AM

Reader Lou

Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 8.37.55 AM

Reader Paul

Voila_Capture853

Reader Chelsea

And, of course, your We’re From Philadelphia and We Fight t-shirts, which start shipping out on Monday:

Phillyfightlogo2

Take 20% off your entire order now through Sunday. No code. Just add an item or items to your cart and, boom, instant savings. Shop now.

Tags | , , ,

About Author /

Kyle Scott is the founder and editor of CrossingBroad.com. He has written for CBS Philly and Philly Voice, and been a panelist or contributor on NBC Sports Philly, FOX 29 and SNY TV, as well as a recurring guest on 97.5 The Fanatic, 94 WIP, 106.7 The Fan and other stations. He has more than 10 years experience running digital media properties and in online advertising and marketing.

• SH December 27, 2013 at 11:52 am

this is the worst post of all time.

• William Rhodes December 27, 2013 at 11:52 am

If any purchasers of the t-shirt with testicles on it are reading, I’d like to know your rationale for wearing it. Are you wearing it in public?

• Approve this comment December 27, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Why are you editing the comments?

• Coatesy's Purple Nose December 27, 2013 at 12:06 pm

seriously?

• Jay D December 27, 2013 at 12:08 pm

wowwww……
    that was a lot of scrolling…
    how bout some sports posts you smacked ass

• FACE December 27, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Christ…

• Balls Mahoney December 27, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I saw some jack-off wearing one of those snow bowl “sweater” shirts at the game last weekend. They look even more retarded in person. Stop making shirts.

• Coatesy's Purple Nose December 27, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Well the good news is if you are out you know what douchebags to stay far away from. They will probably be the same dudes yelling “hey look at me drink this beer fast!”

• Chris Hesdon December 27, 2013 at 12:43 pm

All of these pictures are from Kyle’s family XMAS party. These were his “big gifts” to everyone this year

• Keepin' it Real December 27, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Amazed at all the fuckin tool bags that continue to post the stupidest shit about this site, yet continue to visit it…hey douche bags, if you don’t like the sweaters, then don’t fuckin buy them. I heard they cut food stamps recently too so you probably can’t afford them anyway.

• Thomas E Merschen December 27, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Mmmm. What if like to do to reader Gabby. I love you.
    And reader Chelsea, from what I can tell, you’re hot. Please send a pic of the whole package dear. I love you.

• Candy from the Oak December 27, 2013 at 12:47 pm

That homo can pass for lupul

• JohnMatrix December 27, 2013 at 1:12 pm

i hope that kid took a shit all over those shirts. thats all theyre good for.

• Little Ant December 27, 2013 at 1:28 pm

I would have loved to get that shirt! My old man got me a douchey Primo’s Hoagie lunch bag for Christmas. And Massimo got a Jeep Cherokee key chain.

(Frickin’ guido!)

• Sam Malone December 27, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Blah blah blah T-SHIRT COMPLAINT! Blah blah blah SPORTS POST! Blah blah blah HOMOPHOBIC SLUR!

There is more than one site on the internet. Visit that.

• Christina Lurie's Left Tit December 27, 2013 at 3:45 pm

First pic… Ray… I think you went to high school in Reading, didn’t you, you little Blue Jay, you…

• Clarkie Hughes December 27, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Not sure what makes you the bigger douchebag. Buying a sweater that memorializes a regular season game or taking a pic of your retarded self and sending it in. Tee hee look at me Kyle I’m wearing the sweater. Morons.

• Holograph Doberman December 27, 2013 at 4:23 pm

What’s annoying is scrolling through the “hate” comments on this post.

If we could find out who’s honestly behind them, probably a ton of Delco losers who lack any culture. You know the type… mom still dresses them with TJ Maxx clothing, wears Luggz boots, possible tape-up hair do, baggy jeans, hates “hipsters”.

Crossing Broad is a blog but it’s also a business. Kyle doesn’t do this for free… he doesn’t pay for web hosting/a domain/take time from his day to create a venue where you can come everyday and bash him/his posts for nothing. He’s expanded the business to merch, whether you want to accept that or not. If you don’t, well just move along to the next post.

The people that took photos are the supporters, not afraid to hide behind an empty screen name. They’re proud of their purchase and supporting Kyle/CB. They aren’t afraid to put a face behind the name. To hate them for this is cowardice.

Look within and spend your time taking your anger out on a message board towards something positive. You’d get a lot more out of life.

• Ed stefanski December 27, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Got the sweatshirt as a gift, I was at the game. Not a bad keepsake. Crossing broad has become the worst sports blog in Philly as of late. Mundane bullshit stories, lost the edge.

I
    Can totally see the hipster ass hole fan with the retro cap like we get it your a fan and ur a hipster sweet boat shoes horn blower. I’ll wear it home. Maybe under a coat. Never as a main article, not for 20 washes at least

• Ghost of Steve Van Buren December 27, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Reader Chelsea, yowza. You are the only one who made that shirt look good.

• Marvin Monroe December 27, 2013 at 10:13 pm

So based on the pictures in this post, I am going to assume that assholes were the big gift this year.

• Clarkie Hughes December 27, 2013 at 11:10 pm

The best part about the snow bowl sweater is it doesn’t even list the opponent. What a piece of shit. Its like getting a Super bowl shirt that doesn’t list the teams playing in it. Of course asshole Eagle fans don’t need to worry about Super bowls. Brahahahaha.

• Kyle=yogurt from spaceballs December 28, 2013 at 12:34 am

CROSSING BROAD THE T SHIRT, CROSSING BROAD THE SWEAT SHIRT, CROSSING BROAD THE FLAME THROWER!!!! and my favorite-crossing broad the doll. Me.

• howard eskins beard December 28, 2013 at 11:29 am

Hey gabby message me you sexy thang

• Heyoooo December 28, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Everyone in those pictures looks exactly how I pictured everyone who would buy one of those shirts to look like.

Also, that D-Jack shirt is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.

• Craig December 28, 2013 at 3:25 pm

And with this post I am officially never returning to Crossing broad.

Kyle – your site used to be filled with witty observations and opinions, but it has turned into nothing more than you trying to sell us shit. I would have no problems with ads or banners so you can make the site your only full time job but this is simply ridiculous. Goodbye and I’m sad to say good riddance

• Massimo December 29, 2013 at 1:03 am

Hey! Reader Hudson ALSO uses his as a snot-rag!