Cole Hamels on the State of the Phillies

Voila_Capture1057
Once I was able to stop staring at the massive zit on Cole Hamels’ face, I discovered what was a very forthcoming interview about the state of the Phillies. Jim Salisbury sat down with Cole yesterday to get his thoughts on team chemistry, watching the Postseason when your team’s not in it (take notes, Shane Victorino), and what Phils veterans have left in the tank.

Go read.

• Glen Macnow January 28, 2014 at 10:48 am

The best thing about Hamels is that hot piece of ass wife he has. Heidi Hamels.

• Jimmy Rollins January 28, 2014 at 11:09 am

I don’t know why Cole is always so negative. Aren’t we all just staying here to set team records? I know I am. I’m the best player in MLB, and this cracker Sandberg best respect that when Abreu and I are playing PS4 in the clubhouse between at-bats.

• Walter Sobchak January 28, 2014 at 12:11 pm

What a boring fucking week.

• Kyle Scott January 28, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Yep.

• Walter Sobchak January 28, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Seriously, props for anything you even come up with in the next 4 or 5 days, because there is nothing doing man.

• Angelo's Inner Voice January 29, 2014 at 10:32 am

And so we get masturbators. Still want to give those props, Walt?

• Drew S January 28, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Why does Jim “Salisbury” Steak always have the look like his puppy ran away from home.

• What's the over-under on Dan Hanratty KNOCKING OUT Byrd, Abreu, or Amaro this season? January 29, 2014 at 12:24 am

Must we endure an endless parade of Phillies’ employees telling us how good the team is going to be this year? Even a baseball know-nothing like Al Morganti can see that the team is going to suck this year. (Yeah Rube, adding Byrd, Abreu, and a Cuban pitcher you yourself said you know nothing about is REAL PROGRESS!)